Timeshare Advocacy International Logo

Timeshare Advocacy International

Having problems with Timeshare Advocacy International?

2528 North Mount Juliet Road
Mount Juliet, Tennessee

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Timeshare Advocacy International.

Complaints & Reviews

Timeshare Advocacy InternationalTimeshare Cancellation

I have been trying to contact with the person who used to be in touch with me. but now he has not reply to my any emails last few weeks. I called to company and they say I have to sign the survey paper and I am unable to contact with him. I used to get email from Castle law group, Don O'keeffe. I have already paid their charges and now Im so worried. is this fraud?

• La
      LauraJ72 Nov 23, 2015

My wife and I purchased a timeshare with Diamond Resorts. On our first visit at Grande Villas Resort we fairly happy with the place but the room was not much better than a moderately priced hotel room. Definitely felt like I paid too much. Unfortunately I got laid off after our trip. After my unemployment I ran into issues with being late on a payment. I was only a few days late and so I asked if they could work sometime out with me in my current situation. They didnt want to hear it, were pretty rude and just kept telling me I signed the contract now I have to deal with it. I asked them for many ways to work out lower payments while attempting to keep it. There people kept being rude and never seemed to care that with me not working for a year I was only a few days late on payments seeking to make some type of arrangement. They said all sorts of insulting statements making it sound like I was a dead beat and didn't care about my bills. It wasn't until this massive rude lack of customer service did I realize how poor this company is. Here I am wanting to make payments and they didn't care. We tried to everything we knew to do to cancel. I found some stories about timeshare cancellation online and decided to do some research of my own. I came across Finn law group and Aaronson law group and gave them a call to tell them my situation and see what they could do. Aaronson seemed to have a better plan to get my timeshare cancelled. We hired them and it didnt take but a few months and they had got my timeshare rescinded! Definitely saved me some money. Im not exactly sure of other ways to get out of timeshares effectively but a lawyer worked for us! Hopefully this helps someone in need!

• Tom Hager Jun 26, 2017

Sorry to hear about your case, here I share some advice on how to avoid the scams and plan perfect vacations http://timeshareadvocates.org/what-is-a-timeshare-scam/

Timeshare advocacyrefused a refund

I was sucked into a timeshare when on holiday in Las Vegas and the time share advocacy confirmed they would get me out of the time share or give a full refund
    Despite their best efforts the timeshare went through foreclosure and was sold
    they did not get me out of the timeshare and they refuse to give me a refund

• Tom Hager Jun 26, 2017

While there are indeed many valid testimonies about timeshare nightmares, the most important thing to bear in mind is that the majority of them could have been avoided by taking into account the following advice. http://timeshareadvocates.org/how-to-avoid-a-timeshare-nightmare/

Timeshare Advocacy International — Very Little Help

Save your $2, 000. TAI was little help once I gave them my money. I was constantly being switched over to...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices