Menu

reviews & complaints

Timeshare Advocacy International Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Timeshare Advocacy International at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Timeshare Advocacy International. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Timeshare Advocacy International complaints 3

Sort by:

Newest Timeshare Advocacy International reviews & complaints

K
5:33 pm EST

Timeshare Advocacy International Timeshare Cancellation

I have been trying to contact with the person who used to be in touch with me. but now he has not reply to my any emails last few weeks. I called to company and they say I have to sign the survey paper and I am unable to contact with him. I used to get email from Castle law group, Don O'keeffe. I have already paid their charges and now Im so worried. is this fraud?

Read full review of Timeshare Advocacy International and 2 comments
Hide full review
2 comments
North Carolina, US
Jun 26, 2017 10:53 am EDT

Sorry to hear about your case, here I share some advice on how to avoid the scams and plan perfect vacations http://timeshareadvocates.org/what-is-a-timeshare-scam/

L
L
LauraJ72
, US
Nov 23, 2015 12:19 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My wife and I purchased a timeshare with Diamond Resorts. On our first visit at Grande Villas Resort we fairly happy with the place but the room was not much better than a moderately priced hotel room. Definitely felt like I paid too much. Unfortunately I got laid off after our trip. After my unemployment I ran into issues with being late on a payment. I was only a few days late and so I asked if they could work sometime out with me in my current situation. They didnt want to hear it, were pretty rude and just kept telling me I signed the contract now I have to deal with it. I asked them for many ways to work out lower payments while attempting to keep it. There people kept being rude and never seemed to care that with me not working for a year I was only a few days late on payments seeking to make some type of arrangement. They said all sorts of insulting statements making it sound like I was a dead beat and didn't care about my bills. It wasn't until this massive rude lack of customer service did I realize how poor this company is. Here I am wanting to make payments and they didn't care. We tried to everything we knew to do to cancel. I found some stories about timeshare cancellation online and decided to do some research of my own. I came across Finn law group and Aaronson law group and gave them a call to tell them my situation and see what they could do. Aaronson seemed to have a better plan to get my timeshare cancelled. We hired them and it didnt take but a few months and they had got my timeshare rescinded! Definitely saved me some money. Im not exactly sure of other ways to get out of timeshares effectively but a lawyer worked for us! Hopefully this helps someone in need!

S
8:16 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Timeshare Advocacy International refused a refund

I was sucked into a timeshare when on holiday in Las Vegas and the time share advocacy confirmed they would get me out of the time share or give a full refund
Despite their best efforts the timeshare went through foreclosure and was sold
they did not get me out of the timeshare and they refuse to give me a refund

Read full review of Timeshare Advocacy International and 1 comment
Hide full review
1 comment
North Carolina, US
Jun 26, 2017 10:49 am EDT

While there are indeed many valid testimonies about timeshare nightmares, the most important thing to bear in mind is that the majority of them could have been avoided by taking into account the following advice. http://timeshareadvocates.org/how-to-avoid-a-timeshare-nightmare/

N
10:22 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Save your $2, 000. TAI was little help once I gave them my money. I was constantly being switched over to different people to handle my case. I have had no contact from the TAI attorney in months. Best advice I can give is don't buy a timeshare anyplace. The timeshare people (RCI and Interval) are all a bunch of crooks and liars.

Read full review of Timeshare Advocacy International and 8 comments

Is Timeshare Advocacy International legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Timeshare Advocacy International highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about Timeshare Advocacy International raises questions. Diligently reviewing Timeshare Advocacy International's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Timeshare Advocacy International's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Timeshare Advocacy International earns 87% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Timeshare Advocacy International near-perfect at 87% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

Our scan shows Timeshare Advocacy International website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the timesharecancellation.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Timeshare Advocacy International protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Timeshare Advocacy International has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Timeshare Advocacy International contacts