The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Marlboro — fire safe cigarettes
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Since about a month ago, I noticed my Marlboro Lights tasting really bad, and hurting my lungs . I started noticing that I cough alot more while smoking, and afterwards. I then noticed that my cigarettes keep going out on me in two different spots on the cigarette as i'm smoking it. Then my wife told me that Marlboro has started a new line of cigarettes that are fire safe. I don't know what you all are putting in the cigarettes at Marlboro to do this, but it seems like more of a poison than the cigarettes themselves! If this persists. I will stop smoking Marlboro cigarettes, or any Phillip Morris product for that matter, and move on to another brand, because these new fire safe cigarettes are just too harsh, and almost make me feel sick everytime I smoke one. Not to mention that you can't even smoke them, cause they go out on you!