Menu

complaints

Ultimate Sack Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Ultimate Sack at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Ultimate Sack has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Ultimate Sack. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Ultimate Sack complaints 4

Sort by:

Newest Ultimate Sack complaints

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ultimate Sack Bought an ultimat sack and blanket from the company for my son's birthday

Bought an ultimat sack and blanket from the company for my son's birthday. But my son didn't like the sack and the blanket never came. I contacted the company and they said to send back the sack and put a note in saying we didn't get the blanket.

N

Ultimate Sack So, I bought a big ol' bean bag from Ultimate Sack on 12/8

So, I bought a big ol' bean bag from Ultimate Sack on 12/8. Got an email with my order number and all that jazz. But when it arrived on 12/14, I wasn't feelin' it. So, I decided to send it back. I shot 'em an email on 12/15, but all I got back was an auto-reply sayin' they got my message. Ain't heard nothin' since. And when I try to call 'em up, I just get a message sayin' the mailbox ain't set up. I just wanna return this thing, man.

N

Ultimate Sack I bought 2 kid sacks from Ultimate Sack, LLC on November 18

I bought 2 kid sacks from Ultimate Sack, LLC on November 18. They sent me an email with an order number of *** and said that my order was being processed. They also said that I would get an email from FedEx in 1-2 days with tracking info. But I never got any email from FedEx even after 2 weeks (I know Covid 19 is a thing, so I gave them some time). I called them on December 5th and left a message, but they never called back. Every time I call them now, I get a message that says the mailbox for this account is not set up. On December 9th, I sent them an email through their website, and they sent me an automated message saying that they got my email and would respond. But I still haven't heard back from them.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ultimate Sack I bought an Ultimate Sack 6000 bean bag chair in grey suede for $234.00 on November 14

I bought an Ultimate Sack 6000 bean bag chair in grey suede for $234.00 on November 14. The website said it would arrive on November 23, but it didn't. I waited for it all day and missed work, but it never came. I needed it for Thanksgiving, but I had to buy something else instead. When it finally arrived, there was no tracking info and it was a pain to put together. It made a huge mess and I had to throw away all the stuffing. My apartment is now full of garbage and stuffing that I can't clean up. I want a full refund for this terrible purchase. Order #***.

Overview of Ultimate Sack customer experience

Ultimate Sack is a company that has received numerous complaints from consumers. The most common issues include poor quality of the product, slow shipping, and unresponsive customer service. Many customers have reported that the bean bag chairs they received were not as described on the website and fell apart after only a few uses. Additionally, the company has been criticized for taking weeks or even months to ship orders, leaving customers frustrated and disappointed. Finally, when customers attempt to contact Ultimate Sack for assistance, they often receive no response or are met with unhelpful representatives. Overall, Ultimate Sack has a poor reputation among consumers and should be approached with caution.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Ultimate Sack contacts