Marathon Oilcustomer service

D

Really weird, wrong-doing of CS at work: 1.2.2017
I drove into the Marathon in Lafayette, IN station on Creasy Lane to refill a drink cup, purchase a snack and get some gas. I parked to get the food first, in the parking area. I was on empty so I needed gas too. I paid for honey roasted peanuts, filled up my cup with Pepsi and ice and bought prepay of $5 of gas on pump 1. I said I'll drive over to the pump. She mumbled something like just fill up when you get there, pump your own, hjgjhlkjfudytdukyf. I said thank you and walked out the door because there were people behind me, so I didn't want to bother her slothful attitude, why she didn't speak clearly and sensibly. I got in my car, sat there while I was a bit taken aback whether she charged me or not for the $5 gas and, was I to be charged at the pump or not so I looked at the receipt. It said I prepaid, so I backed up my car and drove towards the pump but someone was on the pump. I pulled into another space and pressed the HELP key on the keypad on the pump, thinking she could charge that pump my $5. She didn't respond. I didn't ask the driver at pump 1 to stop pumping my gas into his tank. It was too late and he might of thought I was a nutty stranger telling him what he didn't know. I went back inside and said you just gave away my gas to someone else. She said go catch him. He just stole your gas. I said I don't own the station, you should have control of the pumps. and I can't see his license plate and he's driving away anyway, and thinking to myself, what are you talking about! My opinion is that I had $5 in pump #1, she should have frozen it or reserved it since I prepaid inside, she should have not allowed it to be open to anyone else. I told her its your responsibility to keep anyone from using that pump. She said you should have gotten the gas first: I said I got my food first. I said I do not believe this just happened. I shared it with some other familiar residents, even another gas station attendant. I asked if there's a law that I have to sit at a pump to buy gas, food and use the bathroom or anything else there is at a gas station. She said No. I said I'm sure. I said I must look rich, that she had the nerve to allow that man to pump my gas that I paid for. Solve this problem. I want my money back and my respect.
Address: