Marathon Gas Stationinjury claim

oct 2nd slopped a fell injured back and neck 2011 the owner told me to go to the hospital call back said he was covered and insurance for these type of things. His employee gave me his number Lisa and also his direct number told me to later to come to the gas station and the owner would be there after on ly calling that was given to me and the owner when i arrived the employee Kim and the owner Sin? filed a false report to the joliet police department that i was harrasing him when i was told to contact him back at the given number s that i voluntairly gave him my address and his employee had taken down also all fo this to avoid responciblity my only intent was for him to pay the medical bills and damages but when purchacing gas form his gas station it seem to be no problem until an accident happen thats why its called accident if he have nothing to hide then he shouldnt worry unless he is worried about intergration

• He
    Heywood Jablowme Oct 23, 2011

Remember way back in high school when your teacher said to pay attention because you will need to know stuff when you get older? You really should have paid attention in spelling, English grammar and punctuation. Really, you should have.

• Ba
    bayegirl Oct 23, 2011

Hello Dear
    My name is Mariam and i am looking for honest partner if you are interesting please just mail me back through my email address ([email protected] )so we can know each other and from there i will send my picture to you thanks and have a nice day!
    Mariam.