Manhattan Nissanrude manager, no customer satisfaction

M Jan 28, 2020

Today I had a very bad experience with one of the nissan dealers... I spoke to some one with the name of charles he is very good man his tel. # is 917-361-8246 he convinced me to come to him to see the deals I take the day off so do my wife I spend over three hours negotiating the deals and I promised the dealer samantha the sales woman that I will come back again for another car at this time me my wife samantha and charles (the two sales people and their chinese manager... Finally we agree to buy nissan sentra 2008 (demo car) for $13, 000 cash and the chinese manger wrote the amount by his own hand I gave the chinese manager the credit card in order to purchase the car... After three hour another manager came with a very rude and stiff attitude and changed the deal and I tried to explain to him that the chinese manager wote it he then crossed it over with his pen and say no deal in a very demanding way with a rude tone of finishing the discussion and saying that there was no difference between the demo car and brand new not to mention that the demo car had over 2200 miles and handled me in a very bad way.
I want to ask where is the customer satisfaction... I felt very humiliated wasting my time with that manager for unfortunately I do not know his name but I am sure it will not be hard for you to find out when I find out his name I promise I will write another complaint I want every one at the nissan head quarter to know that rude manager... I am looking forward to hear from you because I am sure you and some one there care about the the reputation and customer satisfaction... By the way I own a nissan car for over five years and I love it... Thank you very much mohamed hewady my addressis:[protected], brooklyn, ny, [protected]... Thanks again very much.