[Resolved] Makro Onlinemy order number mak698430 not delivered as yet. no trace of my order.

S Nov 29, 2017 Review updated:

I Mr S.J.Boyce ordered the 24" Totem black and yellow bicycle for my son on the 22nd of November 2017.I paid R1999.00 for the bike plus R70 delivery fee via Internet banking.I do have proof that shows I paid R2069.Nobody at Montague Gardens Makro can tell me when will I receive my order.They don't even know the exact location of my order.All they do is asking me to phone the online support line.Online support terminated my call, or put me on hold for up to 10 minutes.I want the bike before the end of this week.If this is how you do business I will not deal with you ever again.Takealot is one million times better and more professional than you.

• Resolution Statement

• Makro Online Customer Care's Response · Nov 30, 2017

Dear Salmoen,

Thank you for taking time to contact us,
    Kindly be advised that the order is on expired status due to missing payment. Please note that the reason for missing payment can be related to the wrong account or reference being used.
    Please forward us the proof of payment with the order number on the subject line to MakroOnline.[protected]@makro.co.za

Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience caused

Kind regards,
    Makro online team

• Makro Online Customer Care's Response · Nov 30, 2017

Greetings to you,

Thank you for taking time to contact us,
    Please forward us your order number so that we can advise accordingly.

Kind regards,
    Makro online team

• D
      Nov 29, 2017

Same applies here, also bought a TV and no one seems to know when the order will be ready for collection. I will never buy online from Makro again, poor customer service

• C
      Nov 29, 2017

I can’t believe I’m actually writing a testimony. Thanks to Dr. Twaha! What a valley my family has been through. My husband said he was done, he said he wanted a divorce. There was another woman who once told me she will do anything to have my man by her side; he said he was miserable with me. I wanted to run away and disappear at first, but something stopped me in my tracks. I had the desire in my heart to stand for my marriage and then I came across Dr. Twaha website. Thank God for Dr. Twaha! I was told from various places that I officially had an ‘out’ from my marriage, but I didn’t want out. I felt the tug of my marriage vows and knew this whole situation was bigger than me. I praise God that I didn’t submit to my hurt and emotions. The circumstances were horrible. The pain I experienced was so deep, it was physical. My faith when I came across Dr. Twaha was solid. I had this strong trust in him. There are still real powerful and honest people on the net. Now my family is a living breathing example!” (You can contact Dr. Twaha on his email [protected]@dr.com or visit his website at www.twahamiraclecenter.webs.com his WhatsApp: +[protected]

• K
      Jun 26, 2018

I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos I never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me. The girl I want to get marry to left me few weeks to our wedding for another man. When I called her she never picked my calls, She blocked me on her facebook and changed her facebook status from engage to Single, when I went to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me. I lost my job as a result of this cos I couldn't get myself anymore, my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life. I tried all I could do to have her back to all did not work out until I met a Man when I travel to East to execute some business that I have been developing some years back. I told him my problem and all I have passed through in getting her back and how I lost my job, he told me he gonna help me, I didn't believe that in the first place. But he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets’ was amazed when I heard that from him...he said he will cast a spell for me and I will see the results in the next couple of days..then I travel back, the following day and i called him when I got home and he said he’s busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells, he said am gonna see positive results in the next 14 days that is Thursday. My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done. She said, she never knew what she was doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again. It was like am dreaming when I heard that from her and when we ended the call, I called the man and told him my girl friend called and he said I haven’t seen anything yet… he said I will also get my job back. And when its Sunday, they called me at my place of work that I should resume work on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit I have spent at home without working...My life is back into shape have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with a baby boy and I have my job back too. This man is really powerful...if we have up to 20 people like him in the world, the world would have been a better place...He has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all happy now...Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help. You can mail him to [protected]@ religious. com, I can’t give out his number cos he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world...he said his email is okay and he also have a web site if you want to visit him there’ he will replied to any emails asap..Hope he helped u out too...good luck. His web site is ericaraventemple. webs. com