[Resolved] Makro Alberton Liquor Store — poor service at the till points
I visit the Makro liquor store every so often as I enjoy the specials and their wide selection of sparkling wine. However, it is generally a task I take on with dread as the tills are very often reduced to one being in operation. Last week yhere was a huge order going through the one and only open till point. Next in line was a couple in front of me and, eventually, I had eight people queuing behind me. We all stood there expecting another till to be opened, but nothing happened. Eventually I phone the call centre, whilst I stood in the queue. The lady was extremely helpful and said she would contact the manager immediately. A few minutes later an extremely sullen person appeared and opened a second till. This is not a once off occurrence. The manager is out of touch with his staff and his customers. The attitude of the staff is resentful and unpleasant. That is why there is no point in asking for the manager to rectify the situation as the hostility in the store is very evident. Makro needs to raise their game in staff training.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
More Makro Alberton Liquor Store Complaints & Reviews
- Makro - wine cooler - salton swc28
- Makro - blackberry 9300
- Makro - hisense u601s and customer service
- Makro Online - purchase of frozen baked piemans pies
- Makro - 22 day old tv taken for service 5 weeks later still no response
- Makro Online - makro riversands
- Makro Online - overdue undelivered order (mak2437902) with enquiry ticket #499513
- Makro - faulty tv, blank screen, taken for repairs last year dec and again this month.
- Makro Centurion - samsung 7 kg washing machine
- Makro Online - delivery service