MagicJacknot available in 775 area code

Everything about the Magic Jack sounds so good but what they fail to tell you is that is is not available within all area codes. For instance, in Nevada you can only use Magic Jack if you are in Las Vegas (702 area code).
It is not available for the 775 area code and no one can tell you when this area code will be added.

Jacked in Reno Feb 03, 2010

I just purchased this in Reno, as well, and not only was I mad that they were unable to tell me when the (775) area code will become available, I am also mad that the business where I puchased this product couldn't give me the heads up that I wouldn't be able to make a phone cal without charging my friends and family!!! I repeatedly asked the online customer service person to give me an "educated guess" as to when the (775) area will become available, and she kept telling me " it will be available when it becomes available" What the @#^?!!?? Now, when I go back to the retailer and try to return it, I better get my money back!! I can't tell you if this is a good product or not because I never even got the chance to use it!!! Thanks a lot MagicJack!! Better not 'magicJACK' me outta $40!!!

-Jacked in Reno-