Magazine Rewards Pluscancellation

D

i called november, 2015. placed order for 3 magazines. called 12/1//2015 to cancel and was told I could not cancel. In April 2016 I received the first magazines. Seven of them none of which I ordered and then tried to cancel. The name of the charging company on my credit card statement is Great Lakes reader services, [protected] .I have never heard of them. I called magazine rewards plus. My subscriber ID [protected] .I called to cancel again [protected] and was told I could not cancel. I called one of the magazines I received to see if I could at least stop the magazines from coming to my home and they could not because I was not the person who placed the order.Customer service told me an entity called National Publishers Exchange placed the order.[protected] e-mail [protected]@npemgs.com . I have never heard of them either. I want these people to stop billing my credit card . I want them to cancel all magazines, I want them to refund all the charges because I tried to cancel well within the time limit. Dixie.[protected]@yahoo.com [protected]