National Magazine Exchange Logo

National Magazine Exchange

Having problems with National Magazine Exchange?

National Magazine Exchange reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 21, 2006. The latest review National magazine Exchange was posted on Jun 12, 2021. The latest complaint fees was resolved on Apr 23, 2013. National Magazine Exchange has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 68 reviews. National Magazine Exchange has resolved 28 complaints.

National Magazine Exchange Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with National Magazine Exchange Customer Service. Initial National Magazine Exchange complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for National Magazine Exchange above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about National Magazine Exchange. Discuss the issues you have had with National Magazine Exchange and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

National Magazine Exchange Complaints & Reviews

National Magazine ExchangeNational magazine Exchange

I recieved a letter from monarch recovery management inc. Acct ref# 8685 . i have online banking and you recieved $24 march2021 and cashed. I lost my wallet and cancelled my cards april 2021 you recieved $25 june2021 and cashed yet i was put in collections. I dont think its a good practice to recieve a payment then turn your customers over to a collection agency. I request that you ensure that this is not put in the credit bureaus. You have recieved $49 to date and i will not be continueing my subs with this company any longer.

May 23, 2021

National Magazine Exchange — Fine print misunderstood

May 22, 2021 This? World leaders are pushing a false pandemic story to cover for the effects of 5g emf...

National Magazine Exchangeextra stuff that I was coned into purchasing

Customer [protected] Order [protected]
    In March 2021, I was contacted about taking out a subscription for 2 magazines. When I was first approached about the magazines I had chosen Martha Stewart Living and Better Homes and Garden I was then switched over to the supervisor who did not listen when I tried to express I am on social security and only wanted the 2 magazines. I was then informed of some 'other' options that were included with this 'special offer'. The supervisor became upset when I stated on one of the offers I WAS NOT INTERESTED. Today March 23, 2021 I received a letter about 2 of the 'special offers' and how much I would be charged after the first 30 days. I don't want any of the magazines or special offers. I realize thee people need to have an income, but I really get upset when people try to cheat me out of what limited income I get per month. Thus far I have not received anything aside for advertisements . I was told the first payment would be for 34.84 and I was notified by my bank they tried to withdraw 69.68

National Magazine ExchangeOfficial Prize Communication Re: $10,000.00 a week awarded for 52 weeks -CASH

I think that they send you these letters to get you to call the [protected]. So that you will give them the Provide ID number. So that you will order a bunch of stuff that you do not need at all.
      I wish that they would stop trying to order stuff because I have done this before. I will first tell them NO and they keep insisting on getting me to be okay with what they are trying to sell me.

National Magazine ExchangeNmemmags.Com

Have been trying to cancel an order for magazines id number [protected] and can not get an answer. I see that it was a scam 12/29/2020 and talked to Patrick and Cindy. It was in conjunction with publishers clearing house . phone number they gave to contact them was [protected] and also
        [protected]. total amount was $278.72. I am retired and cannot afford to lose this amount of money. have had now return calls from them. today is 1/6/2021. thank you PA Small. 3998 Hadley Rd. Clarks Mills, Pa.

May 18, 2020

National Magazine Exchange/PCH — Official prize communication cash prize

My name is Roberto Aguilar Barajas and i'm gonna be honest with you, I am not a communicator or an...

National Magazine Exchangedon't want to be part of it

I have been reading the reviews, and i don't really know if this is true or not. I have a negative on my credit card account now because i was told that the magazines were gonna be like $1.33 monthly, and the next thing i knew $33.00 was taken out of my account. I don't want to enter, i want to cancel immediately because i do not want to get caught up in a scam.

National Magazine Exchangesubscriptions rip off

first got a sweepstakes entry in the mail called it next thing I start getting magazens in the mail with a 300 dollar bill to pay I paid a few months felling riped off called to cancel said they could not do that them started sending more I called and told me that I had agreed to anouther subscription so now they want anouther 600 dollars Im PISSED and they hound me repetitive weekly. I'm not going to be nice about it and I fell there a rip off

National Magazine Exchangesay I won a prize

Gave me a authority code told me to call [protected] before jan16/2020 say it's a random drawing 520, 000.000 in cash before Jan/2020 say I'm in a drawing for 10, 000 a week but call to confirm my entry from National Magazine exchange came threw the mail to my address I new it wasn't real say yhe reward for 10, 000 is weekly have me 8 digit entry number

Nov 15, 2019

National Magazine Exchange — strike it rich xi

My name is Roberto Aguilar customer ID: [protected] I am submitting a complain regarding me being a three...

National Magazine Exchangescamming

Don't send me this [censored] motherfucker goodnight remove my name and address how the [censored] ya get it any [censored]ing ways. National Magazine Exchange and e Wright just randomly select people how did ya get motherfuckers names and address anyways. No purchase necessary but ya [censored]ers tryna get everyone to buy your magazines but no purchase necessary [censored] off please and thanks

• Updated by Leona123 · Oct 29, 2019

Give me some that scamming money ya got from people [censored]ers

National Magazine Exchangescam

This is a scam. The back of the envelope has a local po box address but the front states that the postage was paid in New Mexico. After calling the number, they ask a few questions & then try getting your debit/credit card information. I have called it twice and it sounds as if your talking to a live person but if you reply to the questions then you can immediately tell by their response that it's a recording

National Magazine Exchangestrick it rich sweepstacks

Yes I would like to know why it is ive won a sweepstacks but have yet to recieve any funds my family has paid that 70.00 bill for those mags at least 4 times and all because they know I deserve a break so why is it the people in fl. Has not deposited my funds into this account deposit id:
                    [protected]
                    Bank:
                    Meta bank
                    Tonya powers

National Magazine Exchangeprize eligibility

I received a letter in the mail telling me that they have been trying to reach me regarding a prize entry with an idea to 894-1223. With this being nothing that I signed up for and never heard of and the fact that is $10, 000 per week for 52 weeks kind of piqued my interest that it maybe a scam. I didn't even bother reading the rest of it whatever I'm going to put another claim here that currently April 23rd of 2019 I received this letter telling me that I'm going to be rich. I don't trust it and neither should anyone else.

Molly

prize eligibility

National Magazine Exchangecomplaint

Quiero saber que tan cierto es esto. Me enviaron esta carta: NÚMERO DE ID: [protected] Querido CÓMO PROCEDER Esta es una carta muy importante y vale la pena leer. . Con mucha anticipación estamos esperando su llamada. Verifique que cumpla con todos los requisitos de elegibilidad listados a la izquierda. Ha sido seleccionado para recibir el número de identificación [protected] que corresponde a la adjudicación de un premio en efectivo grande. Si se elige su nombre en un sorteo al azar, recibirá este gran premio en efectivo mediante cheque o transferencia bancaria a su banco. Es su elección, pero debe actuar AHORA 2. Si cumple con todos los requisitos de elegibilidad, llame al [protected] 3. Proporcione un número de identificación personal # [protected] para revisar los requisitos a continuación para asegurarse de que es elegible para recibir al operador El gran premio en efectivo. 4. Verifique que su dirección de correo sea correcta Residente legal de los Estados Unidos V18 años de edad o mayor Recibió un número de identificación válido por correo 21805-48X / P2 / 1113 Si cumple con todos estos requisitos, sorteo. Recuerde que aquí están en juego los pagos en efectivo grandes, llame al [protected] antes del 18 de abril de 2019 para registrar su número de identificación para el banco. Esperamos su llamada. Sinceramente. TIPO DE ADJUDICACIÓN PAGO EN EFECTIVO DE SUMA LUMP E. Wright cc: Cuentas por pagar Departamento re: pago de pago en efectivo de suma global No es necesario comprar ni pagar para ingresar o ganar, y una compra no mejorará sus posibilidades de ganar. No tienes intercambio de revistas. El premio se otorga en 30 cuotas anuales de $ 36, 66667 o una suma global de $ 520, 000.00. sin embargo, ganó. Patrocinado exclusivamente por la norma nacional EN348.

complaint

Jan 18, 2019

National Magazine Exchange — sweepstakes

This company have been trying to contact me by e-mail, phone and now by mail saying I have won a contest for...

Jan 05, 2019

National Magazine Exchange — national magazine exchange

I was scammed all this time! They called me promising me all these things and I never got a diamond watch in...

National Magazine Exchange — sweepstakes

I received through the mail a ID 0Number [protected] to enter a sweepstake. After registering the man I wa...

National Magazine Exchange, Agora Marketing Solutions — after one month unable to cancel

Charge on my debit card account today 09/30/2017 $39.71 . When this order was taken over the phone, I told...

National Magazine Exchange — promised a watch and the ability to change the magazines that I receive

The woman I talked to promised me a watch and the ability to exchange the magazines that I receive. Well they...