Macy's — this is highly deceptive!
Yesterday, I went to Macy's to take advantage of the offer to receive a reduction when using a credit card. I chose a holdable cutting board called "Chop2pot" under a sign saying "Chop to pot--$9.99." When my purchase was rung up, the charge on my Macy's card was $16.00. The explanation was that the heading "Chop to pot" only applied to some knives listed individually below the the heading. My sales receipt said that the reduction for using the credit card did not apply to "gadgets." This may be my last purchase with my Macy's card. I wish to add my complaint to many others who are tired of too many restrictions on special offers. This is highly deceptive.
More Macy's Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned"
- Macys - poor place to work
- Macy's - employee harassment
- Macys - beware
- Macy's - interest rip off
- Macy's In Hampton Bays - very rude manager!
- Macy's - macy's, violation of labor laws, $ unpaid overtime, undue influence
- Macy's - ridiculous on-line bill pay