Macysjewelry

My friend who is an employee purchased me a bracelet Macys Herald Square. She used her employee discount. The bracelet was damaged and missing a diamond. I went to echange Macy's in Eatontown and was told that I must return the item that I was not allowed to exchange it even though I had the full receipt as well as the tags still on the jewelry. The manager Vinchenzia was extremely rude and I am very dissatisfied customer. I had to walk away with my issue completely unresolved I asked to speak to the supervisor supervisor and yet no one would come down and talk to me they told me that they I could maybe get a phone call on Monday. Today is Saturday.
I would like to be contacted with someone in Macys corporate immediately [removed]