Macy's Carle Place - Westbury LImattress salespeople

A

I visited Macy's Carle place yesterday with my husband to look for a mattress. As my husband wasn't feeling too well, he waited in the car while I went in to see what I found comfortable and he said he'd join me in a little while. The first salesperson seemed annoyed that I was asking him specific questions about indentations, comfort in the store vs. when one has it for a while, etc. Seeing that he would rather bark at me, rather than answer my specific questions, I asked for someone else. The second sales person helped me for a while, and then my husband came in. He told me from afar that he wasn't feeling well and that he'd wait for me in the car. This salesperson had the nerve to say, "I'm not answering any more questions because if your husband makes the decisions, you'll walk out without buying anythng, " and then returned to chat with his fellow sales people. There was only one other couple looking at mattresses and they were being taken care of, so it wasn't a matter of them being busy.I tried to tell him that my husband wasn't well, and he had the nerve to deny that it was true. All I can say, is that I would NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING AT CARLE PLACE!!! The sales force at Carles Place, although on commission, are representing Macy's and they should be forced to go to school to learn how to treat customers, or better yet fired. They're lucky I'm not pursuing a discrimination complaint.