Lycamobile — deduct my all minutes without any reason
I have been using Lyca talk since 2 years. I recharged Lyca for 30 dollars. I didn't make any calls. Next day, i found i have zero minutes. I called them and explained and one of their representative escalated this ticket to their technical support and it has been a week now and they keep on saying it is with our technical support and they are working on it. Every time as they asked me to call back they are saying we didn't get any update from our technical team. I don't understand what the ### they and their technical doing. Very cheap service. Today, i asked him to transfer my call to his manager and he said he is busy right now. He will give you call back. I didn't receive any call from manger and i called back and Mital Kumar is saying my manager tried to call you but line went blank. They are cheaters. All in all, they don't want to refund my minutes either money. Very disappointed. Very cheap service. Not responsible at all. You guides should close your company. Frauds.
More Lycamobile Complaints & Reviews
- Lycamobile - bad customer service 
- Lycamobile - cheating by not discontinuing monthly plan despite several request for discontinue auto renewal of the monthly plan.
- Lycamobile - customer service 
- Lycamobile - auto deduction of balance 
- o2/lycamobile - No network coverage 
- Lycamobile - corte de la linea telefónica habiendo recargado
- Lycamobile - worst internet plan and worst customer service 
- Lycamobile - customer service is rude and policy I bad
- Lycamobile - customer service
- Lycamobile - poor network connectivity and unable to access 4g data