Lulu Hypermarketproduct

Greening

I am muthu from asab Abudhabi,

I am always purchase the materials from our lulu hypermarket which is located at madina zyaed shopping center,

I always happy with enjoyed my shopping with lulu past some years,

But yesterday 1.6.2017, I visit and purchase one wireless headset in lupus hypermarket from madina zayed Abu Dhabi,

I brought this material at night time, I don't have time for the headset is working properly or not, because of charge for headset,

The next day morning I checked this headset, the head set not working proper way, I got shocked, it's not picking and any Bluetooth,

It's cost around 30 dhirams and China made,
I need exchange and purchase new headset against this headset.

Pls kindly refer my request,

Mean while I will come after fifteen days from my camp, it's very fare distance from Abu Dhabi, I am working in oil and gas field.

Regards