Lulu Hypermarket / LuLu Group International — hot food
Purchased Butter Chicken at the Lulu Hupermarket in Hidd. The chicken was clearly re-used from another product, probably from leftover chicken tikka. The chicken was certainly cooked separately from the sauce.
The skin on the chicken was oven baked. The chicken itself was very dry, at least 1 day old, possibly more. Most tellingly, the chicken has all the characteristics of a chicken that has been both cooked, and stored for an extensive period of time outside of the sauce.
It is clear that the cooks took leftover chicken from another meal made at least the day before, and combined it with Butter Chicken sauce. This is a dangerous practice and unacceptable from a health perspective. Lulu should be investigated for their food service practices.
Lulu Hypermarket / LuLu Group International Customer Care's Response, Oct 12, 2019
Dear Anton, we apologize for the inconvenience. We request you to send your contact details to [protected]@luluhypermarket.com, in order for us to assist you further. Thank you. -Team LuLu
More Lulu Hypermarket / LuLu Group International Complaints & Reviews
- Lulu Hypermarket - unbelievable customer service 
- Lulu Hypermarket - lottery 
- Lulu Hypermarket - poor quality of the cloth noticed after stitching. 
- Lulu Hypermarket - staff behaviour 
- Lulu Hypermarket - elekta tv warranty service 
- Lulu Hypermarket / LuLu Group International - products not returned after 3 weeks given for service
- Lulu Hypermarket / LuLu Group International - sony ps vr headset
- [Resolved] Lulu Hypermarket / LuLu Group International - fish
- [Resolved] Lulu Hypermarket / LuLu Group International - mental harassment
- Lulu Hypermarket / LuLu Group International - kurti set