Lulu Hypermarketelekta tv warranty service

S

On 31st march 2016 I have bought a new elekta 32inch led tv. The company promise me a 3 year warranty from the date of purchase. I have to note here with deep grievance that hardly after 1 month the tv got repaired. I have taken it to lulu hypermarket at mushriff mall abu dhabi customer care service. The customer care service representative confirmed the complaint and taken back the tv and informed me that it may take up to 15 days to get it repaired. I havent received any call from customer service and I voluntarily call them back, and I came to know that the tv was ready for collection since 5 days back. I wonder that why I havent been informed about readiness of my product despite the 2 mobile numbers I have provided. While I enquired about the product readiness I got bitter experience from the customer executive. I wont recommend any of my friends for any elekta tv because of its poor product quality and after service quality.

Pramod Narayanan Mar 23, 2017

From my experience Worst service.
    I will not recommend Electa products.
    Go for LG.

Pramod Narayanan Mar 23, 2017

Worst after sale service from electra.
    I will not recommend electra tv.

Prasad Boddeti Oct 26, 2017

agree do not buy elekta products