Lowe's Home Improvementlaminate flooring installation

Daysi Moreno
8303 Girard St
Omaha NE, 68122

To Whom It Make Concern
On August 13, 2018 I visited Lowe's Home Centers located at 7525 Dodge Street, Omaha, Nebraska 68114, to express my interest in hiring their services for two home improvement projects in my home located at 8303 Girard St. Omaha NE, 68122. One of the projects consisted in new flooring installation in the kitchen, living room, dining room, hallway, two entry ways and stairs; the second project consisted of the installation of quartz kitchen countertops, I was attended by Gary and I expressed to him my expectations of a professional installation and my goal of giving my home a "face lift" to make it look modern. I was confident that Lowe's as a solid, well- established home improvement business, would meet my expectations.
Once I explained projects and expectations to Gary, the flooring specialists and I decided to go with the new flooring first and I proceed to paid $35.00 for the measurement. On September 28, 2018 I paid Lowe's for the flooring installation project. On October 11th I was contacted by a company called TNT to schedule the installation, Melisa the person who contacted me told me that the installation would take no longer than two days, and we scheduled the installation for October 29th
On October 29th at about 9:30 AM two people came to install the floor, on that day they removed the old floor and placed the underlayment, The following day October 30th, only one person came to continue with the installation, an employee named Jacob, I saw him struggling with the floor and asked him what was going on, at which time he told me he does not have experience in this type of work and this was his second week working in flooring installation; I called the store to report the issues, a person who identified himself as Bob told me that he would find out what happened and that he would call me back, I never received a call back. October 31st both installer started to work at about 10:00 AM, and next day November 1st. at the end of the day the main installer asked me if he could come back Sunday November 4th at 1:30 PM to finish the upper part of the floor, he also told me that he was running out of materials to finish the lower level. Before he left I showed him several parts of the floor that I considered improperly done, he agreed with my assessment.
On Friday, November 2nd 2018, I went to the store and spoke with Gary to report my dissatisfaction with the quality of the installation, I also reported him the distress this situation is causing me; I was unable to use my kitchen and to cook my meals for four days due to the furniture that the installer had moved and stored in the kitchen, and the amount of trash they were storing inside of the house.
On Sunday November 4th the installer did not come to finish the installation. On Monday, November 5th, I called the store again and asked to speak with Ron the Store Manager, when I started to explain the situation to the manager he rudely transferred the call to Bob, I explained to Bob the imperfections in the installation, I also reported to him that the installer had still not finish the work. He told me again that he would call me back, and, once again I never received a call back. At this point, I decided to call to Lowe's Customer Care to file a complaint about all the unacceptable service and the impact it has had in my life throughout this installation. I also reported the lack of attention and interest in working to resolve these issues (case number 1-[protected]) later that day Gary called to schedule an inspection to the work.
On November 6th at 4:30 PM Gary, Bob and another person that they introduced as the installer (a person different to the ones working on the floor) came to check the floor. In spite of the total mess and poor quality of the installation, they insisted that no bad work had been done. I believe their negative attitude to resolve this situation goes against the promise of "Guaranteed satisfaction from start to finish" that Lowe's offers to their customers.
I remain deeply unsatisfied with the services rendered and my treatment by Lowe's employees throughout this contracted project. I hope other people be aware of my experience so they did not risk as I. I look forward to your prompt solution or the full refund of the money I paid for the project before seeking third party assistance. Please contact me at the above address or by email to [protected]@hotmail.com or by phone to [protected].

Sincerely,