Lowe's — do not use lowe's for windows
Don't waste your time, money, and sanity - Lowe's is a nightmare. I had them replace a large window in my home. They messed up the order initially, forgetting to order interior and exterior trim for the window. So the window arrived at the store on 6/1 without those parts, delaying my installation. After weeks of useless, terrible customer service, the remaining parts finally arrived and my window was installed at the end of August. Yes, that's right, my window that I paid for in April sat in the Lowe's store for over 2 months waiting for missing parts. After it was installed, we discovered they were the wrong windows. I paid for grills between the glass, but that's not what we got. So now we had to have new sashes ordered to replace the wrong ones. After calling the store multiple times to find out when the correct windows would be available and getting NO ONE to call me back, I finally called the district manager for the store. He said he'd take care of it personally and get me the right product. I waited several more weeks, and finally the new sashes arrived. The installers came to switch them out, only to discover when they unwrapped the sashes that they had the wrong color grills. So here I sit, and the end of September, still waiting for the product I paid for 5 months ago to arrive. At this point I'm doubtful I'll ever get the correct items.
More Lowe's Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working!
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money
- Lowe's - personal check denial
- Lowes (Vacaville, CA - wont help disabled people load
- Lowe's - Refrigerator / customer service
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding
- Lowe's - troy-bilt lawn edger