L'Oreal / Casting Creme Glossdoes not cover grey

I have tried Casting Creme Gloss Butterscotch twice. Does not cover grey at all and once the color did not change at all. I have used other L'Orealproducts with success and other products with no problems. I told Loreal of my problems but the response was to blame me for my type of hair and told me to go to a hairdressers and have my hair colored even though I told them I had had no problems before.

• As
    Ashilapriyanka priya Oct 28, 2019

I was feeling burning and itching sensation with small bubbles

• St
    StephanieAlvarado#1 Oct 20, 2019

I was unsatisfied with the product. Maybe i got a bad batch of your hair care product. I hope to have a better outcome in the feature. I am usually very happy with loreal. I love your products most of the time. What went wrong? Did you change your ingredients? Hope to hear from your company soon. Thank you.

• De
    debbie edwards Oct 16, 2019

I received my order today, when I continued to open it, it seemed ok, when I reached inside the box, it immediately burnt me leaving me with chemical burns on my finger and thumb, I contacted there customer service and all the offrredme was my money back, 30.00 to cover my burn salve, never mind I am in pain / DEBBIE EDWARDS
    [email protected]

• Pr
    Priya Rawat Sep 10, 2019

I bought super duo liner worth rupees 699 approx 10 days back. After 1 or 2 use black colour of marker liner got diluted and it's of no use.
    Couldn't apply as black color completely gone. If performance of such highly branded products are such so it would lead to bad impact on company

• St
    steve and sandra Aug 27, 2019

bought the colorista permanent gel for my daughter last week the black/blue 1 from boots it states permanent on the box we used it as instructed she washes her hair every 2 days and its just keeps washing out other perminant dyes we havent had a problem with in the past so why are they not doing what they say ?

• Mi
    Michele Nieves Aug 13, 2019

I have been using these products for years and am very dissatisfied with both products. The L'Oréal infallible lasted a week and the L'Oréal Maarten breaks off when used eye liner all over the eye and lashes . .Considering moving on to another brand unfortunately, please reply to this issue Michele Nieves 16 Brisbane Dr Beaufort SC 29902

• Ab
    Abid Sagar May 11, 2019

I bought a twin pack of above mentioned product at Istanbul Airport's duty free shop. When I opened it at home one jar inside the pack found broken. The outer pack is intact and no broken glass pieces found inside the pack. Which shows it was packed broken at the packing unit. I have lost my money on it. Please do the needful to recover my loss.

• Ne
    Neetu c Apr 02, 2019

I purchased the gel eye liner from shoppers drug mart last week . I am a true fan of L'Oreal but was very disappointed with the gel eyeliner . It smudges after a few hours . I went to return it and because I lost the bill shoppers drug mart refused to return it . How can I return it ?

• Vi
    Vivian Teng Mar 17, 2019

Hello,
    A few days ago, I purchased Feria High-Intensity Shimmering Colour (colour R57), but when I opened the box & started mixing the colour I discovered it is the wrong colour.

Also, the squeeze bottle for the colour is cracked, the colour is leaking.

Please see the picture provided

Regards,
    Vivian T

• Ps
    PSan Feb 25, 2019

I received a sample of L'Oreal Revitalift in my magazine subscription. I applied the product to my face following the directions and immediately felt burning everywhere (not the warming feeling described as normal on the package). I washed it off and was left with hives and red blotches all over my face.

[email protected]

• Sh
    Sheethal Ambrose Jan 22, 2019

Im trying to get this to product in India . But could not find. Hence i tried to be in touch with your team but i dont get a proper response nor any assistance from them .

• Kc
    kcann Sep 02, 2012

I have just used the 645 Amber dye from the casting creme gloss range, on the packaging this colour is a lovely medium ginger, but it turned my hair a very dark mahogany! There are some cherry tones too it, which is the only resemblance to the amber colour i wanted. I can't believe it has gone so dark. I'll now have to bleach it before i try to redye it to my desired colour, and i certainly won't be using this range to do it.

• Ew
    ewsdgsg Aug 21, 2009

sex feels good :) I coloured my penius hairs with it and it coloured them a nice red colour, my gf loves it loosers :)

Anna Mar 15, 2009

CASTING, DOESN'T COVER GREY AT ALL !!! SO THE BEST IT WAS AND IT IS, EXCELLENCE CREAM, ALSO THE NEW EXCELL' IO COVER GREY IOO%

• Cy
    cynthia Oct 31, 2008

I'm extremely disappointed with the L'oreal Beauty Tubes mascara. It's not lengthening at all and my eyelashes stick together, looks like I only have 3 eyelashes! I'm so disappointed because I'm a huge fan of L'oreal products!

• Mr
    Mrs Williams Sep 29, 2008

Colour creme had no effect on my hair whatsoever. I usually use the normal 'Casting', and have had no problem with that (dark brown shades), but the same shade in the Casting Creme was a complete waste of time and money. Consumer line very unhelpful too.