Logan's Roadhouse — steak dinner for two
Me and my sister were going to order the steak dinner for two. We asked for it to be cooked well done. Our waitress said they would no cook it well done or medium well. They only cook it rare or medium rare. My sister asked if we had to eat it raw and the waitress said pretty much. It's a shame a restaurant won't cook your food done. So we we ordered two of the Carolina shrimp plates for sides my sister got a baked potato and salad. I got a baked potato and coleslaw. Our baked potatoes were barely warm on the outside and cold in the middle. The coleslaw was horrible it tasted like it had beer in it. And both of our shrimp was over cooked and greasy. We usually enjoy eating at Logan's Roadhouse but tonight was the worst meal we have ever received. I never complain but the experience we had tonight was ridiculous. I don't think we will be going back any time soon.
More Logan's Roadhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Logan's Roadhouse - good way to lose a lot of business! 
- Logans Steakhouse - was not seated after 2 hrs
- Logans Steakhouse In Flint Michigan - service
- Logan's Roadhouse - service was awful.
- Logan's Roadhouse - steaks
- Logan's Roadhouse - bartender
- Logan's Roadhouse - manager 
- Logan's Roadhouse - service and food 
- Logan's Roadhouse - products, customer service
- Logan's Roadhouse - bullying & harassment