ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri:11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:11:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Logan's Roadhousefood was burnt and not cooked properly

On Sunday Sept 22, 2019, my husband came in and ordered 2 set of grilled wings, one was bar b que & chipotle w/corn, baked potatoes and a garden salad. The wings was burnt and the corn was not cooked. I called the store on this evening for 15 minutes and they kept me on hold and never came back to the telephone. I called the store starting @ 6:32 pm and a young lady name Janae answered the telephone and put me on for 12 minutes and the manager did not come to the telephone. I called back @ 6:45 pm and Janae answered the telephone again and I asked her to speak to the Manager again and his name is Mike but she informed me that Mike said he would answer shortly, but 10 more minutes passed and Mike never came to the telephone. So I called back but there was no answer. I waited and called back again and there was no answer. I will not be going to this location ever again. There service and food preparation is not conducive to the public. That was a waste of 48 dollars gone down the drain. If the Manager don't give a damn about the customer service why should we patronize this restaurant.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Logans Steakhousewas not seated after 2 hrs

No one was courteous on this shift on Saturday, January 29 between 5.00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Was refused sitting after waiting 2 hours. We were told some many lies. The manager said they were not equipped to handle our party of 14. No one told us this information when we arrived at 5:00. We received a pager and were told it would be about 40 minutes. The hostess argued that we had not been waiting an hour. At this point, around 6:00, we were told by a waitress that seating was being prepared and tables were being cleaned off, but that seating was given to another customer. We were even told by the manager that they did not take reservations but some customers walked in with a reservation and were immediately seated. He then had to retract his statement regarding reservations. Was then told it would be a while by the hostess who laughed at me in my face. Was then told by Manager, even when I personally saw seating was available again, he could not seat us. I told him we people who were on medication, he still insisted he could not seat us. Told me he was doing the best he could. Told me to contact corporate and walked away.

Comment Guidelines