FILE A COMPLAINT

Complaints & Reviews

my wayfair lease

I called on three separate occasions to have my husbands credit card information removed from the account which wasn't even the card I opened the account with. He thought he was making a one time payment but turns out this company kept and stored his information in their system without his permission which of course, is a legal issue. I was informed by Katapult/Zibby that they shut off autopay but the card was charged multiple times. I called to ask to have it taken down AGAIN ... and provided them with two different credit cards. Apparently they were having system issues and refused to take either card and stated they would not removed my husbands card from the account. This is the most corrupt company I have ever dealt with. They pretty much said nothing we can do... and to cancel the card if that was my prerogative . I'm completely disgusted, their customer service sucks and the agents are difficult to understand because they all sound like English is not their first language.

fraudulent account

I am currently going through a very fraudulent situation with zibby and would be happy to go to court over it! I have all the documentation to prove it!! I am currently going through a very fraudulent situation with zibby right now and would be happy to go to court over it! I was first going to use them to purchase my items from wayfair, it was a large purchase so I didn't want to pay it all out of pocket. I ended up not using zibby and purchased the items directly from wayfair. Now a year later they have sent me to collection for the full amount of my order even though I paid wayfair direct. They pulled unauthorized money from my account two month in a row without my authorization. Now they say I have to deal with the collection agency directly to get my money back and to clear up the account along with my credit. I stayed on the phone with them for over an hour with a wayfair rep on the line as well, cindy who was awesome by the way!!! First we talked to the customer service rep who answered, then we asked to speak to her supervisor since she could not help, we talked to him and received the same answer "he could not do anything" finally talked to shay from the special request department, cindy confirmed I never purchased anything from wayfair through zibby financing. Shay said that she would need to talk to the collection agency to clear the situation up and that I should have a refund for the unauthorized charges to my account by the end of the day. Well that did not happen! The collection agency they hired called all of my family members to try to get ahold of me and said they were going to show up at my work to serve me documentation regarding the amount I owed to zibby and they were taking me to court. Good luck!!! This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced!!! I just wasted and hour and half of my life that I can not get back on horrible customer service with zibby! I called back again this evening as shay said this would all be resolved by the end of business today and she has gone home. She did not contact thre collection agency today to clear up anything... I will also be looking into contacting a lawyer regarding this situation. I have all the documentation and proof! Never ever use this company!!! I have seen looked into their bbb rating and shocking it is an f, they also have horrible reviews on the internet!! Do not, I repeat do not use this company!!

Do not, I repeat do not use this company ever!!! Shady as $%*^!!

refused refund

Ordered furniture from Wayfair that Zibby agreed to finance me for. Canceled a few hours later just couldn't validate the extreme 3x the cost of the furniture in interest. So, I was charged $71.33 December 17th upon placing the order, and was aware they had already put the little sticky pads to protect the floor from furniture scratches. I agreed to just keep those no biggie. However, I get a notification from Zibby that $1.14 had been billed today (December 27th), and that my basically $88 billion weekly pmt would be taken on January 10th. So, I called Wayfair and explained that they needed to get Zibby updated on the same day cancellation, and that I would like a refund for everything except the $20.46 sticky pads. He connected with Zibby and I on a conference call. Wayfair agreed to refund the $23.99 shipping back to Zibby who is where the $71.33 and $1.14 had been charged to my card by who in turn, paid Wayfair. So, I asked Zibby Rep Davis for a refund. He was increasingly rude about refusing, I asked to speak to his Supervisor. After a very long hold, Rosie answered was nice at first but was refusing to refund and inevitably became rude as well, so I finally get to the Manager of the special request department George another long hold by now I've been on the over an hour with maybe 20 minutes total talk time. George pulled the Pee Wee Herman "what Dottie? I can't hear you routine, and said he would call me right back. About another 15 minutes or more go by, and he calls. He refused to talk to me because after he announced that they record their calls, I made him aware that I do that as well. He said unless I stop recording, he had nothing to say. Okay for their protection, but not for the customers! He stated that's their policy. I guess greed means more to them than customer issue resolution. In my particular situation, a refund would be quite reasonable. Very hateful if you ever call for a refund.

Sara Moore588 Feb 04, 2020

I am currently going through a very fraudulent situation with them right now and would be happy to go to court over it! I was first going to use them to purchase my items from Wayfair, it was a large purchase so I didn't want to pay it all out of pocket. I ended up not using Zibby and purchased the items directly from Wayfair. Now a year later they have sent me to collection for the full amount of my order even though I paid Wayfair direct. They pulled unauthorized money from my account two month in a row without my authorization. Now they say I have to deal with the collection agency directly to get my money back and to clear up the account along with my credit. I stayed on the phone with them for over an hour with a Wayfair Rep, Cindy who was awesome by the way!!! First we talked to the customer service rep who answered, then we asked to speak to her supervisor since she could not help, we talked to him and received the same answer "He could not do anything" Finally talked to Shay from the Special Request department, she was more helpful, Cindy confirmed I never purchased anything from Wayfair through Zibby Financing. Shay said that she would need to talk to the collection agency to clear the situation up and that I should have a refund for the unauthorized charges to my account by the end of the day. We shall see if this does happen! Also the Collection agency they hired called all of my family members to try to get ahold of me as well as said they were going to show up at my work with documentation regarding the amount I owed to Zibby. This is the WORST customer service I have ever experienced!!! I just wasted and hour and half of my life that I can not get back on horrible customer service with Zibby! Wayfair on the other hand has been great, and the Representative Cindy was very helpful in trying to clear the situation up. She was on the phone with me for over an hour talking to Zibby to let them know I paid them direct. I will also be looking into contacting a lawyer regarding this situation. I have all the documentation and proof! NEVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!

zibby leasing

I have a lease agreement with Zibby through Wayfair. I make payments the first of every month. At 8 am, they are calling me 8-12x a day, back to back. They call asking for ADDITIONAL payments and when I finally did to get them to stop calling me, they said they didn't receive either payment even though my bank shows both payments were taken through Zibby. Now it says I'm past due. (I'm not, my next payment isn't until December 1st)

My bank card was stolen and when I went online to change my information, I saw that Zibby had been attempting to charge my card for the past couple weeks, even though my contract says they CANNOT do this. I am not on autopay.

This is a Scam company. They keep changing how much I owe every time and can't provide a record of my balance due to the history of payments. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone unless you like your money being stolen.

zibby lease company

I have called zibby multiple times to tell them everything i bought from wayfair i never received or have returned. They have still not credited my account. I dont seem to be able to get them to zero out the account they r very crooked. Fraudulant practices. Wayfair has received all of the merchandise i returned and one item i canceled before it even shipped. Communication between wayfair and zibby has not went well they r both blaming the other for my zibby account not being credited properly and efficiently. Please check into these companies and get straightened out otherwise i will have to get the better business bureau involved and both companies will end up owing me money.

• Updated by Dena brandt · Aug 01, 2019

You have not refunded my account for everything purchased and returned. I kept nothing. If you do not zero out the balance in the next couple days i will contact better business bureau and a lawyer about your fraudulent company actions. You will not get another dime out of me. Now cancel my contract and zero out my account. I can only say i wish i would have read up onyour company before dealing with you.

unauthorized credit and bank card processing & bad billing

On October 27, 2018 I signed lease with Zibby.com for a new laptop with accessories I wanted from Lenovo. Per...

misconception

I also got item and use the zibby loan company . Apprantly to save and avoid fees, well they didnt do a...

harassment, refusing to refund a double charge, fraud, lies, unethical behaviors

Professional rip-off artists!!! Even though the contract had stated there was no interest if paid off in 90...

fraudulent loan practices

I had a very unfortunate account with zibby.com. I purchased merchandise totaling $416.00 and i paid via auto...

added payment to terms & conditions

I register on Zibby Online Aution website but I was not given a warning about $100 charge that followed my registration. So, in order to fix the problem I called customer service and they told that I signed terms and conditions without reading. Is it legal to put the payment into terms & conditions?

refuse to give refund

Zibby.com is a fraud. When I signed up, there was no indication or warning that they will charge my credit card $99. No "terms and condition" or "cancellation and return policy." and they refuse to refund me of the $99 after I told them on and on that I am not satisfied and I am cancelling.

• Br
    bradjones Oct 01, 2012

They never charge without confirmation, you are only charged for buying bid packages and registration is free on the site.

• Ha
    Hari23 Jan 23, 2019

I'm trying to pay my initial payment and it says error for more than 10 times with different cards. I'm worried that I might have to pay the penalty fee. Their customer service isn't responding