Loan Care or MyLoanCareclass action lawsuit

D

I have noticed multiple people are having issues with loan care. I have had a major one myself and I am in the middle of a legal battle for my home they stole six months worth of my money on and cost me a years worth of money because they did not follow procedure. They have caused major issues on two of my homes. I am interested in anyone that is in the process of a class action lawsuit or interested in one. Please contact me because I am interested.

RESOLVED

• LoanCare's response · Oct 23, 2019

Hello All:
    We would like the opportunity to address your concerns, please reach out to us by email at [email protected] so that we can work towards a resolution.

• LoanCare's response · Oct 24, 2019

Hello All:

Thank you for bringing your matters to our attention We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us by email at [email protected] so that we can move forward towards a resolution.

• LoanCare's response · Dec 12, 2019

Hello,
    If you'd be willing to provide more feedback, please reach out to us by email at [email protected] so that we can assist you further.

• LoanCare's response · Feb 11, 2020

Hello,
    If your name appears differently on this platform from how it reflects on the email sent to the social support inbox ([email protected]) please let us know.

KAYimlivid Aug 27, 2020

My case started 2019- it's 2020 now and want to join a class action lawsuits for the criminals loancare company is. my story reads to be exact same situation of inaccurate data records, put in default then false claim sued, sent into forclosu process where I was robbed for 10, 000 dollars to keep my home, now in loan modification with account not reflecting the current trial period so yet again i'm reported as defaulted and months behind, and now they claim my loss mitigation forms were incomplete and duplicate forms are sent to me stating different inconsistent information under my account.

Loanecare formulated a scam to produce records that appear the borrower at fault, expedite lawsuits to drain all assests / money from barrower while placing credit score below 5pts so they can reopen the case for easy win on investment knowing damn well you aren't financially able to fight against their setup, your emotionally exhausted, and your credit so low and history so bad you can't refinance with new lendor. fraudulent business operated by calculated criminals
    With mission of greed

Anyone who lives in indiana who can help me with what to do and where to go, im begging for advice or mentor to guide me. [email protected]

• Tj
    tjnboise Apr 30, 2021

@KAYimlivid has there been an update on a formal suite against Loancare? I have definitive proof they are initially misleading customers about loan modifications so they can drag it out to the point they deny you, and hope you cant pay the full balance due. I have recorded all my calls with them, have documents for days. Let me know. Thanks

• Kr
    Kristina Y May 26, 2020

LoanCare/Lakeview whatever they want to be called basically to be the WORST mortgage company in the world!! Filed 5 different hardship requests due to layoff and receive 5 different excuses of why they refused to help me! First I didn't make enough money, then I made too much money ($900 from unemployment and my mortgage is $1050!) They can't seem to get their stories straight. While waiting for a response on the last hardship request I decided to call them and get an update since I hadn't heard anything from anyone and to my surprise I was told that my house was in ACTIVE FORCLOSURE!! I had to pay an extra $1000 to pay for a forclosure attorney fee even though I NEVER received forclosure paperwork! Due to this pandemic I wasn't able to return to work ( I work for an elementary school) so I filed a hardship again. A VERY nice lady called me and asked if my hardship was due to the pandemic and I told her it was. She went ahead and approved me for a 6 month forbearance (which will end in October). Now I'm receiving letters stating I'm 2 months behind on my mortgage and to apply for a hardship request!! Do these people not read their notes??!! Seems like they pay incompetent people to work for them! If there happens to be a lawsuit against them I will absolutely join in!!

• Fe
    FedUp20 Feb 11, 2020

Is there a class action suit because I'd like to be included?

LoanCare,LLC Feb 11, 2020

@FedUp20 Hello,
    If you need further assistance regarding your loan, please reach out to us by email at [email protected]

Marc9989 Apr 20, 2021

@FedUp20 If there is a class action suit please forward information as I'd like to be included as well. Very similar story during COVID-19

Yvonne Needham Jan 22, 2020

I do not have all phones and faxes direct to Loan Care, here a a few listed online at NMLS Consumer Access, Virgina NMLS # 2916, where all legitimate bankers are registered. phones [protected] or [protected] 2 fax lines are [protected] Amber Snook, [protected] Adam Saab. Good luck and I am contacting my local Illinois attorney regarding a class action lawsuit, she works in Chicago.

Yvonne Needham Jan 22, 2020

@Yvonne Needham well, I did not ask for protected, but feel free to email me for the information of phones and faxes
    at - no spaces-no caps so it does not get "protected" Yvonne needham gibson @ g mail .com

• Li
    Lisa T Dec 25, 2019

I am ready to file class action lawsuit against Loancare!

LoanCare,LLC Dec 30, 2019

@Lisa T Hello,
    If you are willing, please reach out to us by email at [email protected] so that we can further assist.

• Sh
    SHtown Dec 11, 2019

Hello my loan was transferred from LoanCare to MidAmerica back in Oct of 2019. I have had nothing but problems with these two companies every since. Is there anyone else having current issues with either company and look to seek legal action? PLEASE CONTACT ME @[email protected]

LoanCare,LLC Dec 17, 2019

@SHtown Hello,
    Please reach out to us by email at [email protected] so that we can assist further.

lenyveg Nov 20, 2019

One of the worst companies I have ever dealt with, customer service is worst ever.
    My loan was sold my loancare and from day one its been hell. they look to charge one for any reason. I made my payments on time they loose my checks, when I called they want to charge me, if I make a payment on line the charge me, if I mailed a check its not post ill pay on line stop my check then the post it and charge me a nsf fee knowing I called them made a payment and the told me to stop the check.
    I refinanced to pay them off get away from them, I called 10/31/2019 spoke with rep advised closing on 11/7/2019, when do they pay the property taxes, "we pay them at the end of the month I should be ok to pay taxes at closing". we closed paid the taxes at closing, myloan care then paid the taxes on 11/8/2019 and returned our wire of payoff because it was short taxes paid. so we had to stop the check to the county tax, reissues payoff include taxes and additional interest! again myloan care get more money from one... oh and when I have asked for a manager to call me back never never. they will never call you only for collections.

MarylGA Nov 10, 2019

Hello: I'm having problems with Loancare as well. I tried to apply for a Loan Modification because I couldn't afford the first one that was offered. I was told by on of their representatives to go on the website print the application and send all the necessary documents. I did all of that and never heard from them. When I finally got in touch with them I was told that my application was invalid because with an FHA loan you must wait 24 months to get another modification. They offered me no other options. I've never refinanced my home in the 21 yrs I've lived in it and they told me that's not an option either. I'm struggling to pay and apparently don't qualify for any programs. I will be in foreclosure soon. Can you please help me. My email is [email protected] I really hope you can help me. Thanks

MarylGA Nov 10, 2019

@MarylGA I forgot to add that during the application process they told my homeowners insurance that I no longer live in my home and my insurance dropped me after 21yrs. Loancare then put their own home owner's insurance which is substantially higher and covers basically nothing, making it even harder for me to afford.

• El
    elisabethk Oct 11, 2019

I am willing to join the lawsuit. I have fiked a complaint in the sate I live in, againt LoanCare. They have screwup up the mortgage and the escrow, and the loan was just transfered in June.

Elisabeth

• Lh
    LHu Oct 03, 2019

Hi Danielle, my loan was just transferred to Loancare, llc. They already Hi Danielle, my loan was just transferred to Loan Care. They withdrew 1 month extra and additional $200 each statement eventhough on the statement didn't report about this extra $200 and first withhold. I would be happy to participate in any future actions against this incompetent, unethical, and dishonest predatory organization. Please email me at [email protected]

• Je
    Jessica Grow Oct 01, 2019

Who and how do I participate in class action lawsuit?

kaseadams1 Sep 22, 2019

I want to join the lawsuit against Loancare as well.. I’m have a terrible time with them as we speak.. I hate my home loan got sold to them.

• St
    Steph2006 Sep 19, 2019

My loan was just transferred to Loan Care in July. My previous mortgage provider allowed biweekly payments so I made the first part of July on 06/25/2019 in the amount of $$900. They applied it to principal instead of the July payment. I have called Loancare over 18 times in the last 2 months and still not resolution. They are now charging me $52 late fees as well as "processing fees" to process my payments, even though I am not late. I would be happy to participate in any future actions against this incompetent, unethical, and dishonest predatory organization.

• Du
    dustindavisusmc Sep 17, 2019

LoanCare — the company

I WANT YOU ALL TO COME OVER HERE! I NEED YOUR HELP! PLEASE!

nathan benton Sep 13, 2019

I am also ready to file a suit against loan care. This company is a SHAM. Please include me in any class action against this company! My email is [email protected]

• Li
    Lilyw Sep 02, 2019

Has anyone filed an official lawsuit of LoanCare? I see the history links here and I see one posting below.
    I like to be included in the lawsuit. My contact is [email protected]
    Is this legitimate? :

zyleban Oct 16, 2019

@Lilyw Count me in.

• Cl
    claystone1 Sep 01, 2019

I would love to be contacted. I pay on time every month and they have been saying that I’m not paying at all, though my bank has proof that they are being paid. I would love any information on a class action, because as of right now, they are saying, I haven’t paid for two months and I owe late fees and it’s all lies

@claystone1 SAME ISSUE!

• Ne
    New baby Aug 31, 2019

Yes, I have problems with them too. My Loan was transferred from Ditech. I was gravely misinformed. I received absolutely no paperwork from this company. First it took me DAYS to contact them. Either could not get thru or put on hold for hours. I mean hours. Finally I was able to speak to a customer service person. My question and concern was as to whom I was to make my mortgage payment to. Ditech website no longer accepted mortage payments from myself. I explained this. I have documented whom I spoke with. She told me I was NOT RESPONSIBLE for monthly payments until THEIR paperwork was completed. Then I receive a letter stating I owe over $4, 000.00 dollars. I explained, verified whom I spoke with to verify my concern. I was even unable to log into their transfer web page. Kept telling me Loan Number from Ditech was not recognized. Spoke to a service rep and they told me they did not have my transfer. Needless to say I had to come up with the $4, 000 to keep my home. This is still a financial burden and constantly late with payments. They without a doubt either need to retrain their employees or hire new employees. I am very angry to be so ill Informed!

Lebanzyx Oct 16, 2019

@New baby The same think exactly happened to me.

• Si
    sickntired87 Aug 21, 2019

I would love to be a part of any current or future litigation against this company. They intentionally holds payments and process them as late. I noticed immediately payments I mailed off in the 3rd, were somehow being processed on the 16th or after. At first I thought it was me and I was forgetting when I mailed it, but then I started keeping track. They have "lost" or claimed "not receive" payments we've sent. I caught them in a lie just this week because we overnighted a payment and got an arrival time and signature of acceptance...they scrambled to get off the phone with us. Im waiting till all the tracked payments with signatures are processed as late to sue them...

• Fe
    Fed-up-2 Aug 12, 2019

My mortgage lender notified me that my mortgage was being transferred to loancare, llc. I requested to deny this transfer. no deal... so I re-financed with quicken loans (aka rocket mortgage).. this process went real smooth and was always able to talk to the "right person"... and on par for loancare, they are holding my escrow refund check for the maximum time of 30 days. uggg.. checked with rocket mortgage on their turn-around time - 10-12 business days if not sooner... i'm happy that I got out from dealing with loancare... they even charge you for making online pmts!... my big question - who is running this company?

nathan benton Sep 13, 2019

@Fed-up-2 I am in the process of refinancing at a loss just to get away from this company!

maureen osborn Aug 01, 2019

We are having the same issues...miscalculated escrow funds resulting in them sayin we owe them almost 3k and increased our mortgage payment almost $500 a month, as well as trying to charge us for our neighbor’s property taxes! I’m in, contact me [email protected]

• Ku
    Kurt Curtis Jul 31, 2019

You can certainly count me in for the class action lawsuit. [email protected]

• Mo
    Montechy Jul 29, 2019

Got transfered to them about 4 months ago.
    Payments made on time through bill pay with my bank. Have bank back up payments where made. The first two payment have not been credited and they are denanding a paynent made to the original loan servicer prior to their take over.
    Can not contact them by phone becayse everytime I try during their posted hours I get a message saying if I recieved this they are sorry and then hangs up. Cant contact them onlinebevayse their system refuses me an account.
    Have sent them registeted mail 2 months ago and have not recieved a reply.
    So yes, Im interested in difning onto any class action.
    You can reach me at admin (at) iconstitution (dot) us
    Btw People posting emails. Your email is masked. Why I did this format.

• Wi
    Will W Jul 29, 2019

When first dealing with LoanCare they come of as the nicest people in the world I getting sick fell behind on my mortgage when I try to make partial payments they wouldn't take them said they do not do that no matter what I tried to do it would not work with me I purchased my house for $208, 000 a year later it was appraised 336000 tried to do a loan modification with an attorney they denied me twice I've been foreclosed house was not bought at auction but a private party bought it for $130, 000 from LoanCare not through the auction sold privately to undisclosed party

Comments

• Sy
    SynergyLLC Jul 28, 2019

JT Legal Group | Personal Injury Law Firm
    801 N. Brand Blvd. Suite 1130
    Glendale, CA 91203

• Mi
    MIKEYE69 Jul 17, 2019

I am having problems with Loancare ever since they took over my mortgage account. I pay my bill every month and they claim I did not pay. My bank verifies they received my payments. They are trying to steal my home!!! I will gladly join any effort to stop and punish them!!

Kay Denise Jul 15, 2019

Has anyone launched an actual class action suit or are we just venting? The errors and incompetence by Loan Care has caused me undue stress on my health and, in my marriage. If there is one; please advise on how I can join it. Otherwise, it may be decades from now that the government will take action.

I wrote a google review and received a call from a Justin but, he was with FHA or something. The amount he told me to pay differed from what Loan Care actual had us pay to reverse the proceedings. I have been unsuccessful contacting him again (I guess I need to write another review) but, from the looks of it Loan Care has been doing this to people FOR YEARS with no consequence. The government IS SUPPOSED to protect us.

• Je

Friday, February 17, 2017
    Final Approval Hearing:
    Thursday, March 16, 2017

Eligibility:
    This settlement includes all borrowers in the United States who, from January 1, 2009 to October 19, 2016, were charged by LoanCare under a hazard, flood, flood gap or wind-only LPI Policy for Residential Property, and who, either:
    paid to LoanCare some or all of the Net Premium1 for that LPI Policy or
    did not pay to and still owe LoanCare the Net Premium for that LPI Policy.
    Typical Settlement Amount:
    Settlement shares will be between 5% and 8% of your Net Premium depending on when the insurance was purchased.
    Class Representative Proposed Incentive Fee:
    Faribault, MN [protected]
    Tags:
    Deceptive Insurance Practices, Forced Placed Insurance

LeahD4 Jul 07, 2019

Please let me know who to contact for help. Loancare has completely destroyed my credit score by saying I have missed payments when I haven't. I'm going to start recording my calls with them and will be contacting a real estate lawyer.

If there is a class action lawsuit please let me know:

• Kj
    kjballtulsa Jul 10, 2019

@LeahD4 File a complaint with the CFPB and also with the credit bureaus.

Kay Denise Jul 15, 2019

@LeahD4 Have you learned of any legal action yet?

• Ly
    lynne s Jun 24, 2019

Add me in as well.

cmist26133 Jun 18, 2019

Does anyone know what kind of attorney will handle this case. We still are having issues but are unsure what area of law can help us.

cmist26133 Jun 18, 2019

@cmist26133 Since we cant post email addresses here, please contact me at cmdot0531 at gmail. We are looking into attorney's now. We are also trying to find media/journalists that can helps us. At this point, we are in therapy and the stress has caused physical/psychological issues with both of us.

• Ke
    Kelly Bearden Jun 19, 2019

@cmist26133 This is our second month and I have already had issues. I've made 2 payments this month (Bad Check Reversal) we had over $1000 in our account. Bank of America looked at our account we have appointment with them at 3pm today we will be refinancing and contacting a lawyer as well.

Kay Denise Jul 15, 2019

@cmist26133 THE SAME!! This has caused PLENTY of stress within my marriage. I can't make it through work days etc. as a result of this. When I look on this site and see the many of people that they have been doing this to for years; it makes me sad to be an American. Where is our government? How can this go on for so long with no recourse for the consumers?!

• De
    Deldovacycles Jun 16, 2019

Yes same here. Lost my home of 3 years to Loan Care/Lake view Loan Serv just this past April 2019. Completed Loan Mod and made 11 payments. Went in to default and Foreclosed a year ago with out knowing. It is all bad and ugly.
    Looking to be an active part of a Law suit.
    Joseph C.
    deldovacycles at gmail dot com.

• Sh
    [email protected] May 16, 2019

LoanCare LLC took over my mortgage last year and I have had nothing but problems with them. I recently filed complaints against them with the BBB, CFPB, and Virginia State Corporation Commission. I am waiting for them to respond to the complaints, but I will definitely be interested in taking part in a class action lawsuit against them if any lawsuit is put together.

• To
    tony8133 May 24, 2019

@[email protected] Same problem . LoanCare LLC took over my mortgage and I have had nothing but problems with them.

@[email protected] Sheraz
    Have you heard back from any of the organizations that you have filed a complaint with?

• Lc
    lcrawford24 May 08, 2019

I would like to be added to this as well. I am having major issues with them! My loan officer neglected to update my insurance information after many attempts from my insurance company. For months now, I have been told to pay an extreme amount of money for my loan because they purchased insurance for me. My mortgage went from 1680 to 2500 a month. I have provided proof of insurance and they stated that they froze my account and I would not have any late fees added. They also told me they would adjust the fees they added on for the months I was short because I wasn’t supposed to pay that much. It’s been four months now. They are saying I owe 10k in charges. I’ve spoken to several managers and they assured me that this would be resolved today. I called at 2:45est and found out that nothing has changed. I want this resolved but it seems they are doing this malicously. [email protected]

• Kj
    kjballtulsa Jul 10, 2019

@lcrawford24 Please report this to the CFPB.

• Tz
    tzl Apr 05, 2019

Movement sold them my loan in 2017

• Tz
    tzl Apr 05, 2019

Everyone on this post should pick one date ( Say May 1, 2019), and file a complaint against Loancare with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). We should flood this agency with complaints on this loan servicer. We should also on one day flood HUD and VA with complaints against this loan servicer.

You can google CFPB to file a complaint on line ( have all of your loan information at hand when you go to file)
    or
    To file a complaint you can mail your complaint to:
    Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
    P.O. Box 2900
    Clinton, IA [protected]

and you can call them at [protected]

There is power in numbers. This will work better if there is a lot of us at one time. If you took the time to write on this blog you can take the time to choose a date that works and we all together send in our complaints. Also we can dig up the CEO of this company and their governing board and flood them with mail.
    Anyone interested in doing this please reply to [email protected]

cmist26133 Jun 18, 2019

@tzl We are filing with them now. I believe in power in numbers but all on one day would cause undue stress on the CFPB. If we all file complaints that will definitely help.

As far as the COO, President, etc and emailing them, we cant post emails here. However, loancares emails are formatred first.last at loancare dot net.

Following that logic, apply the below:

President: Dave Worrall
    CAO: Mike Blair
    COO: Ada Saab

I sent test emails to all and none have bounced back.

Kay Denise Jul 15, 2019

@tzl I would like to. I can't see your email address but mine is kisha m 1 at hotmail dot com

• Be
    beasley0114 Mar 20, 2019

I'm interested in one also. The worst company ever.. They have our payments screwed up. You can't talk with them. A horrible, horrible company. email me at [email protected]

Yvonne Needham Jan 22, 2020

@beasley0114 2 direct phone number and 2 direct fax numbers directly to Loan Care - not the nationwide call center that does not work there 800 numbers. ph [protected] fax [protected] Amber Snook and ph [protected] fax [protected] Adam Saab. Other numbers can be found online at NMLS consumer access, Virginia's NMLS id is 2916. Also listed there are their contacts for FL, AZ, and PA

• Do
    Doug Ford Feb 13, 2019

I have also been screwed. My structured settlement account was transferred to Loancare. I have NOT received my Feb payment. I have 11 more years of monthly payments to receive. This is my retirement they are trying to steal from [email protected] is my Twitter, [email protected] is email. I would be part of any Class Action suit if my situation is not resolved.

• Sr
    S.rhds Jan 06, 2019

We would be interested in a class action law suit as well. We saved our house 1 time before and had to pay over 4000 dollars fo do so as first loancare said you owe 2600 which is way larger amount than our amount of delinquency. We got loans sold items paid the amount. Then they said it wasnt made in time, house was already sent to foreclosure we had to pay another 1800 to get it from there and back to legally mortgage. We almost lost everything we owned cars etc to pay this amount but saved it. Now owe so much on loans we had to save it the 1st time we got behind again this year. Weve offered fo pay 2 months as they are saying 3 are due even if Feb. Isnt even here yet, but they said theyd refuse them. I'm calling HUD on Monday, but there has to be some help out there with these people. It is every 6 months them doing something mike this to us. If interested in truly having a lawsuit contact us at [email protected] thanks.

• Me
    Melanie Garland Jan 31, 2019

@S.rhds please contact me as well im fighting them right now and already in foreclosure email [email protected]

• My