[Resolved] Loan Care or MyLoanCareclass action lawsuit

D Review updated:

I have noticed multiple people are having issues with loan care. I have had a major one myself and I am in the middle of a legal battle for my home they stole six months worth of my money on and cost me a years worth of money because they did not follow procedure. They have caused major issues on two of my homes. I am interested in anyone that is in the process of a class action lawsuit or interested in one. Please contact me because I am interested.

RESOLVED

• LoanCare's response · Oct 23, 2019

Hello All:
    We would like the opportunity to address your concerns, please reach out to us by email at [email protected] so that we can work towards a resolution.

• LoanCare's response · Oct 24, 2019

Hello All:

Thank you for bringing your matters to our attention We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us by email at [email protected] so that we can move forward towards a resolution.

• LoanCare's response · Dec 12, 2019

Hello,
    If you'd be willing to provide more feedback, please reach out to us by email at [email protected] so that we can assist you further.

• LoanCare's response · Feb 11, 2020

Hello,
    If your name appears differently on this platform from how it reflects on the email sent to the social support inbox ([email protected]) please let us know.

ChiefAB Jan 10, 2017

Hi Danielle, my loan was just transferred to Loan Care. They have already failed to process my payment correctly and added $35.00 in fees and this is only my first payment. I would be happy to participate in any future actions against this incompetent, unethical, and dishonest predatory organization.

Danielle Jul 25, 2017

@ChiefAB I apologize for the late response my email did not let me know people were responding. I have contacted my attorney following my foreclosure hearing. To see what the steps are. Please email me and I will keep you updated. [email protected]

Jennifer Mo Nov 09, 2017

@Danielle Danielle im also in a legal battle with them. I will email you thanks [email protected]

Montanaredwitch Mar 31, 2018

@ChiefAB My loan was just bought out in November by them I've had multiple problems including innacurate reporting to credit bureaus and inaccurate escrow inaylasis I'm sure I'm spelling this wrong I would love to bring suit against them

Montanaredwitch Mar 31, 2018

@Danielle I've had multiple problems including inaccurate reporting inaccurate escrow anylasis rasing my payment by 180.00 a month untill I caught the mistake not sending my customer support messages to departments I would love to bring suit against them

• Ca
    Carmen47 Apr 25, 2018

@ChiefAB I'm Carmen and I would gladly join any class action lawsuit.i turned in loss mitigation application twice so far.they keep saying they didn't receive a page from a bank statement or I missed some deadline no one knows except them. I am using a lawyer advocacy group and nothing has changed.they keep saying same things.my loan was transferred to them as well.customer service reps are so rude and full of bad attitude.text me anytime 7143338099

• Fr
    Frank73roder Apr 30, 2018

@ChiefAB I am also having an issue with LoanCare I get a letter every month stating that I'm delinquent when I'm not is anyone else having this problem can call me 732-853-4271 curious as to what is going on and who else is having this issue it's driving me freaking nuts

Aleesia May 22, 2018

@Frank73roder And so am I. I am in for any lawsuit. Terrible company. 407-739-9727

• Mm
    Mmm Mmm Jun 21, 2018

@ChiefAB They are absolute garbage and they do not offer any help. They mislead you and lie about missing papers for modification help. I am all for sueing them because they do not care about helping the consumer especially if your home has alot of equity.

FEDUP2009# Jul 19, 2018

@Mmm Mmm they hung up on me

FEDUP2009# Aug 06, 2018

@FEDUP2009# they hung up on me too. what a customer service they provide huh?

Dawn M_R Sep 25, 2018

@Carmen47 I just had the same problem with these folks. The person I spoke to was so rude and unprofessional. I sent my application for LM on 8/22 and have called to check on it weekly; was told it was processing. Called yesterday and was told that they had never processed it; meanwhile I am falling more-and-more behind. The person I spoke to only wanted to focus on "my faults". They do not know my life or anything about me to be judgmental. I feel like they dropped the ball and I am going to pay the cost for it.

• Aj
    Aj1080 Sep 26, 2018

@Dawn M_R I am also dealing with hardship because of my loan being sold to Loancare. Worst company I’ve ever dealt with. Anyone interested in talking more, my email address is [email protected] I’m looking into taking legal action against loan care.

Thank you!

• Im
    Imara2 Oct 11, 2018

@Danielle Interested. Botched pay off procedure after total loss of home due to fire. They cashed insurance check July 20, 2018. Kept getting debt collection calls and avoiding foreclosure letters. Finally received check in late Sept. Saying it was for construction only with another letter telling me how to get my deed. [email protected]

Debbie Corbin Oct 15, 2018

@FEDUP2009# They just hung up on me too. I'm trying to make a payment. They are really awful. I'm here to ci plain and to get on board the class action.

• Dr
    Drekeith Oct 16, 2018

@ChiefAB Hi my name is Cindy, and yes this company is the worst i have ever been involved with

Sirius31 Oct 22, 2018

@ChiefAB Anybody that is having issues with LoanCare you need to call JT Legal Group in Glendale California

Sirius31 Oct 22, 2018

@ChiefAB If you are having problems with LoanCare and you need an attorney called JT Legal Group in Glendale California

Mommacatx3 Oct 26, 2018

@Mmm Mmm I'm supposed to be in modification also kept telling me missing documents sent everything now they denied it because supposedly I needed a appraisal which no one bothered to mention I am fed up with these people please add me to the list

• Na
    Nancy Williams Olivas Oct 29, 2018

@Jennifer Mo We need to file a lawsuit as well. Danni we have been in touch with you previously. This is a nightmare. [email protected] Please keep is updated.

• Br
    Brandi ivey Nov 14, 2018

@Dawn M_R Dawn, so sorry to hear this they have done the same to us.. dishonest telling us after sending documents over and over lie and tells us they need more even refusing payment.. now they file with an attorney to sale our home on December 4th 2018 unless we come up with all fees all they do is lie to you

Jodi92 Nov 29, 2018

@Frank73roder We keep having this exact problem with this company and all payments are made on time so frustrating that they are reporting their errors to the credit bureaus making our credit look bad!!

Melanie Garland Nov 30, 2018

@Montanaredwitch hi
    im fed up with this company to the point im selling my house before they try to take it we need to get together and file a class action law suit im already started the process please email me and let me know if anyone wants to join

• Ri
    Richard Mutka Jan 25, 2019

@ChiefAB I would like nothing more than to bury LoanCare.I have documented emails going back over a year-and-a-half about getting rid of PMI.they've given me a bogus regulation codes that do not match the situation I'm in and have forced me to call Freddie Mac who says they can't do much because my loan is held or managed by LoanCare...obvious it's obvious his company is terrible based on the hundreds and hundreds of complaints please keep me posted on any progress in shutting these fools down.

• As
    Ashley89029 Mar 15, 2019

@Richard Mutka Having the same issue regarding our PMI. They sent us an inaccurate letter stating we met our pMI and I quit my job to take care of my newborn but it was a “mistake letter” and they don’t call back!

Jay Do Apr 06, 2019

@Danielle Please add me to this. Text or call 808 344 2138

• Sh
    Shinita Bryson Apr 11, 2019

@Sirius31 Is it too late to take part in class action?

Melanie Garland Apr 26, 2019

@Jennifer Mo Please email me also these aholes need to be stopped [email protected]

Melanie Garland Apr 26, 2019

@Melanie Garland Include me please [email protected]

James m nguyen May 16, 2019

@Melanie Garland please include me. I'm currently dealing with them too and can't quite get anyone on the phone. [email protected]

• Bo
    bobintulsa May 25, 2019

@Carmen47 Hi Carmen.. Bob in Tulsa. They have done the same thing to me. I overnighted the application and paperwork and got conformation by USPS that they received by signature, yet when I call back they say they don't have it. Next I faxed it all and they say the bank statement wasn't complete??? Each time I call I am on hold forever. No customer service... I was just wondering how you came out? was your lawyer able to help? Email at [email protected] when you can and let me know please.

Allison May May 29, 2019

@bobintulsa My first mortgage payment is due in June and I just rec'd paperwork that I have been transferred to LoanCare, now I am terrified from reading all these horror stories

• Be
    Bernadine h May 30, 2019

@ChiefAB I am having an issue with loan care as well with an escrow account. Loan was purchased one month after i purchase Home the taxes from closing were sent by title company to them and they are still sitting in Escrow a year later and I have never missed a payment my loan is current and never been late yet I have received notification from tax office that my house could be sold for back taxes that they have in escrow I have contacted them over 100 times and they agreed they have it but refuse to release it and pay the penalties I have a current mortgage and escrow account but can loose my house because of there errors

• Bc
    Bcayce21 Jun 10, 2019

@ChiefAB I have had problems with them too

• Db
    D.B1 Jun 21, 2019

@Dawn M_R That happened to me too I would love to join this class lawsuit because they are very rude and judgmental people and failed to comply with any law

• Ti
    Tiffiney Groce Jun 25, 2019

@ChiefAB Hello I'm interested in participating in a class action suit. My mortgage payment went up by 800 dollars with no clear explanation or itemized clarification on where the money is being applied please let me know how to get in contact with you.

jessnun Jun 26, 2019

@Danielle hi i am interested in this as well i have been having several charges on my account when i pay my mortgage every month is has an nsf charge late charge with all the charges it adds up to $25.00 and my payment has gone up as well with no notice i called and attempted to let them know through email that these charges keep appearing and they did not care to even address it

Sita0529 Jul 01, 2019

@Danielle I'm in, too!! Worst company ever! Said my payment was "missappropriated" back in March, been fighting an incorrect 30 day late on my credit since then. Totally incompetent and shady!!

Lisa Gilford Jul 07, 2019

@Frank73roder My loan was transferred by Fannie Mae from Ditech in March, 2019 when Ditech went Chapter 11. Now Loancare says I missed payments with Ditech but I gave Loancare 24 months of on-time previous but they insist Ditech transferred that amount. Ditech owes me $5, 000 from 2015!! Now they sent records that I owe $5, 000 in mortgage payments to Loancare! I've called Fannie Mae. They don't give a ****. I am copying a bunch of these complaints and sending to Senator Grassley (R) and Rep. Katie Porter (D). She was in charge of fixing the horrible mortgage servicer problems in Calif. What about the rest of the country? They treat us horribly! I'm in for anything. Lisa (917) 374-7575, Denver CO

Kay Denise Jul 15, 2019

@Danielle How can I be a part of this?

• Wi
    Will W Jul 27, 2019

@ChiefAB Hi Danielle I've recently been foreclosed by them trying to do partial payments they wouldn't accept it got an attorney I'm bankrupt tried to do a loan modification wouldn't take it denied me I fell behind due to medical bills 80, 000 went bankrupt they still wouldn't work with me I paid 208 for the house and now I find out that they just sold it play undisclosed party for 130000 and no it was not sold at auction they would do this but they would not work with me

• Sy
    SynergyLLC Jul 28, 2019

@Jennifer Mo IN would like to also join a class action suit against Loan Care

Mandeez Jul 29, 2019

@ChiefAB I’m having problems too and am trying to find a lawyer. Anyone able to help me? I can’t see the email addresses on here...

DayBreakin' Jul 29, 2019

@ChiefAB Please include me in your class action lawsuit...our loan was just sold to these idiots, and we already have a problem with amount and payments being posted. Impossible to reach them. From reading all these comments here, on Yelp and on the BBB...me and my wife are going to have a heart attack! [email protected]

Dacia Peters Jul 30, 2019

@DayBreakin' I cannot get ahold of anyone. I have called all the numbers, been on hold for hours and hours and hours with no rep
    To ever answer. I’m so tired of this company. I don’t even know if I’m sending out my money to the right place as I do it through my bank’s bill pay options. Wish my loan never was sent to Ditech and then this joke of a place.

• Ed
    E Dub Aug 03, 2019

@ChiefAB Hello Eric here..
    As of lately has charged me late fees for late payments. Payment are considered late after the 15th. They state that they did not have my payment on time. I I ALWAYS MAIL MY PAYMENTS WITHIN 5 DAYS...it only takes 3 to 7 days for any letter to arrive at its destination within the continental U.S. seems as if they intionaly hold my payments til after the its due date and charge me a late fee regardless of the post mark on my payment. If mailed on the 5th the letter should definitely have been received by them somewhere between the 8 and the 12th of the month. This has occorred several times since the to posession of my loan a year ago. Yes I'm definitely interested in class action. Feel free to contact me. [email protected]

• Ad
    AdrianneW Aug 07, 2019

@Danielle We are having issues as well and are about to sue. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance!!

• Cw
    C woodard63 Aug 13, 2019

@Lisa Gilford Not only in California...we lost our home in New York due to LoanCare.

Sandi Adler Aug 15, 2019

@Aj1080 I am being represented by a firm in a class action against LoanCare. Please message me if you are interested in joining.

• Do
    Dodgerred Aug 20, 2019

@Sandi Adler Yes we are interested

• Br
    brittany larue Aug 21, 2019

@Sandi Adler I sent you a message!

David Mattson Aug 22, 2019

@Sandi Adler I’m interested in joining your lawsuit against one of the most dishonest companies I have ever seen.

• Sh
    Sheila Alverson Sep 03, 2019

@ChiefAB Horrible company. Our mortgage was sold immediately to them and it's been a pain since. Already refinancing with another lender after 5 months.

Sian Howell Sep 08, 2019

@Danielle My husband a 12-year veteran and I are really struggling with all the problems everyone else is. We would like to participate in any lawsuit. We are looking for a lawyer as well.

Robin Mitschele Sep 16, 2019

@Lisa Gilford I am also having issues with ditech and loancare ...please tell me how to get involved with all of you...

simsim2013 Sep 16, 2019

@Melanie Garland sign me up they going to forclose on house soon

@Sandi Adler waseem 2019528738 nj very intersted

• Du
    dustindavisusmc Sep 16, 2019

@Jennifer Mo have we got anywhere with class action? I have information that is out of this world

Robert Carlson Sep 28, 2019

@Sandi Adler I am interested. They are terrible and don't respond and they do not make any sense with my escrow account. They are holding way more funds than are needed to pay my taxes.

AndreaM1234 Oct 08, 2019

@Robert Carlson They are THE WORST!! They are doing the same thing to me, for 2 years in a row they say I have a "shortage" in my escrow account when I have over $1, 000 more in there then it shows on the analysis. I actually have a surplus and they owe me money! It is easily provable to show what's in my escrow account and what they write on the analysis doesn't add up at all, but they don't care! I have called and called and even filed a complaint with the CFPB, its ridiculous. At this point it is just blatant fraud. I am so pissed!

• La
    Lady di$$$ Oct 10, 2019

@Sandi Adler I'm interested in the class action lawsuit, I have been fighting back and fourth with them about my modification which has been going on since November. When I call to check the status they keep telling me they never received anything or it's missing dates or no signatures. I'm am stressed can't sleep wondering if my house will go into foreclosure. Now they are calling saying I'm 12 payments behind I'm trying to figure out wheres my money going to... please add me, advised me anything.

• Bo
    Bobbione Oct 10, 2019

@Sandi Adler Please contact me redrawing the class action against LoanCare as well. My mortgages was sold to them in August. All payments on time... escrow issues as well as erroneous negative credit reporting . All this and I’ve spoken to 5 representatives including two “supervisors”, all review my information and agree it’s incorrect and they will correct it. All Guaranteed me no chance of reporting non payment. Yet here I am today with the notification from my credit monitoring company!

• Lo
    LoanCare,LLC Oct 11, 2019

@AndreaM1234 Hello,
    We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us by email at [email protected] so that we can assist you further.

Mallorimari143 Oct 12, 2019

@Sandi Adler I would like information please! I am having issues with them as well. [email protected]

• Le
    Lebanzyx Oct 16, 2019

@Frank73roder I have the same issue too.

• Va
    vanv Oct 18, 2019

@Sandi Adler We are very interested. We have had money stolen from LoanCare twice- where 6+ months of payments have just disappeared. We have provided documentation of payments being made through online banking. Someone is actually stealing. We actually have documentation of a payment being sent through bill pay and for some reason LoanCare sent the payment FedEx to an attorney's office and the attorney's office sent it back to LoanCare. LoanCare is saying we never paid. One of their customer service people accidentally gave me the fedex tracking information thinking it was LoanCare sending a payment back to us. But the tracking information is from the attorney back to LoanCare. This has got to stop!

Chris Fun Nov 02, 2019

@ChiefAB I also like to join any class action law suit. My loan was scheduled to transfer to loan care July 2019. At the same time I need the lender to sign some paperwork because I was doing a lot split. The existing loan company said they can't help because my loan was scheduled to go to loan care in August, 2019. I call loancare they said they can't help because they don't have my package yet.
    I ask loan care what the procedure was, what was their process to get the signature, they would not tell me. A few phones and emails later, then in August they have all my information, I asked again they say they need to open an inquiry with the department that handles this. They would not let me get in touch with "that department", they would not have that department call me. Every week the answer is it is under review. What is there to review. Every company have a standard policy of how to handle these things. Well we are now on November, still nothing from them except under review. I need the signature to record a map.
    A few days ago, I pulled together a couple of Home Equity Line to pay off the $329K loan.
    I would love to go to court to get compensated for all the list time. I could have sold my property by now if I could get the map recorded.

• Ms
    msdesai90 Nov 04, 2019

@ChiefAB Hi please include me as well. My loan was transferred to them. The previous servicer (United Wholesale Mortgage) sent them a check for my escrow balance and it was listed as cashed. Loancare has no record of it and has not tried very hard to get it back. Now they did an escrow analysis and my payments have gone up $220 a month and I'm out $2291. I have documented conversations and this has been going on since mid August and it is now early November. I paid October and now it says nothing is due until December 1st so I'm incredibly confused. My account is all over the place and not only could my bank account be impacted by this but also my credit. If you're organizing a class action suit in regards to anything related to this please contact me at [email protected]

• Lo
    LoanCare,LLC Nov 04, 2019

@Chris Fun Hello,
    We would like to work towards a resolution. Please reach out to us by email at [email protected] so that we can further assist you.

• Su
    Supershriller Nov 05, 2019

@ChiefAB What firm is handling this class action lawsuit? They misapplied October's payment then reversed it but it wasn't reversed to my account...absolute criminals

mortspandex Dec 17, 2019

@Richard Mutka As far as PMI is concerned with an F.H.A Loan unless you closed escrow before 06/03/2013 you legally can't have it removed. For Conventional the requirement depends on age of loan, and irregardless 2 years with no late payments to have it removed.

• Kr
    Krislee Dec 29, 2019

@msdesai90 Omg, I'm going through the exact same thing, my mortgage increased 331 and I was never notified, now I have 120 day late showing, my credit is destroyed, and I'm probably going to lose my home, if there's a class action I want in

• Ba
    Bano Tyler Jan 19, 2017

I'm ready to sue LoanCare. They are fraudulent and they have yet to resolve their inaccuracies and errors with my account. They have extracted Property Tax out of my escrow but yet to pay my State Proeperty tax. Inaccurately analyzed my Tax Analysis and now my Mortgage payment is inaccurate. I've contacted CFPB and HUD and I've had to go to extreme measures just to get them to contact me. They did contact me and they stated they were working on paying my Property Tax and updating my Tax Analysis yet two weeks have gone by and nothing. My penalty on my property tax has increased and I refused to pay the incorrect mortgage rate online. I am really needing someone to sue this company NOW! - Sincerely, Ms. B.

Deborah Jean Wright Sep 16, 2017

@Bano Tyler Our mortgage was sent to Loancare by Wells Fargo. I have just received a letter from my homeowners insurance company that I own them over $600 dollars by the end of the month and we are only living on a disability check. It seems Loancare has not been paying our escrow.. I am so sick about this. I have just read so many negative comments all over the internet. Of course I get this information on a Friday after everyone is closed. If they haven't paid our escrow, we will lose the house because we don't have that kind of money.

• Gw
    Gwen Johnson Nov 16, 2017

@Deborah Jean Wright email me - [email protected]

meebissell Apr 20, 2018

@Bano Tyler I have a similar issue with Loancare. I have an impound account with Loancare which is used to pay my property taxes. They have failed to pay my November 2017 and February 2018 taxes. There are now delinquent fees attached. I've placed over 30 calls to Loancare, each time the assure me my taxes will be paid. This issue started in January of 2018 and still hasn't been resolved as of April 20, 2018.

• Ca
    CassHarr1124 Apr 24, 2019

@Bano Tyler I am in the same boat as you Bano Tyler. They taking out for taxes in my escrow yet I still owe them. Something doesn't seem right. Loancare and DR Horton are ripoffs in a major way.

Annedl Jul 03, 2019

@Deborah Jean Wright Me, as well. It's been a nightmare since they took over in April. I have gotten letters threatening foreclosure although I gave them all the automatic payment info. Now they won't accept my property address as accurate or my insurance and added their own policy. My payments are higher than ever on my fixed loan. Never had such problems

Lisa Gilford Jul 07, 2019

@Annedl I have same problem. Loan Transferred from Ditech who went Ch. 11. They passed on erroneous info to Loancare. I've complained to Loancare (long hold times 45 min++) I have 2 "research email confirmation" but no answer. I've even complained to "Antonella' at Fannie Mae in Washinton. How could they possibly not read all the complaints about Ditech (now Ch. 11) then send us to Loancare? Even more complaints. We don't count! I have holes in my roof and Loancare won't co-endorse the checks to fix because they say I owe mortgage payments from Ditech! I'm in the same boat. Call Fannie Mae! Write letter to Rep. Katie Porter (CA) as she seems to handle these complaints. Let's start a petition. Contact me I will coordinate and help where I can, although I am 72, a widow, on SS with only one eye! But I'm a fighter. We must escalate. It's Fannie Mae who put us in this position. Must complain to them and Congress. (917) 374-7575. Text or call.

Sandi Adler Aug 15, 2019

@Lisa Gilford I am represented by an attorney in a class action against LoanCare and DiTech. Please message me if you would like more information

Alice Carroll Aug 16, 2019

@Sandi Adler Hello:

Please send me info..thanks so much

@Sandi Adler add me in 2019528738

Lisa T Dec 25, 2019

@Sandi Adler I am very interested in file a class action against LoanCare. My email address is [email protected]

• Kr
    Krislee Dec 29, 2019

@Lisa T If you're filing a class action lawsuit, I would very much like to join it

• Ay
    ayanna kaley Mar 02, 2020

@Bano Tyler Need help...
    I'm struggling with LoanCare my mortgage was transferred form Ditect.
    Automatic payments already set-up. A representative from LoanCare basically told me to suck it up and go to the company's lawyer. I have to pay all of these fees. I'm absolutely overwhelmed.
    270.319.3265

• We
    weedyankee Jan 23, 2017

I had fild a complaint against Loancare with the MA Attorney General's office. No help there.
    Loancare has illegally changed the terms of my mortgage agreement. I'm game for being included in any pending class action suit.
    sincerely, Charlie

JaylaFer Aug 01, 2017

@weedyankee PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] OR [email protected] RE POSSIBLE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.

• Jm
    Jmil177 May 22, 2018

@weedyankee MA Attorney General was my next step... ugh

Kay Denise Jul 15, 2019

@JaylaFer I would like the information as well. My husband and I are dealing with issues as a result of a loan transfer. We were attempting to pay bi-weekly and the payments weren't being applied. Apparently some went to escrow and some were returned (just not to us) and some MAY have been applied to the loan. With no phone call; we learn upon calling in that we were facing foreclosure and were 5 months behind. As consumers, we should be protected by law. When I contact them, I get the run around.

• Ed
    E Dub Aug 03, 2019

@Kay Denise They say they don't accept partial payments...bi weekly payment are concidered partial. They generally will hold the money and not apply it til they get the rest..however by the times that happens you're slapped with late fees until it caught up. I know...gone through this with then a few time nyself. They are an awful company.

• Sj
    S. James Feb 01, 2017

I'm interested. I was just transferred to them. They acknowledge that they received my payment, and then two weeks later, took it out and "misapplied" it somewhere else. Until they finalize their investigation, I was told to make a double mortgage payment so they wouldn't report me to the credit bureau.

• St
    Stephen.F Feb 13, 2017

@S. James I was just transferred to them this month and sent a check on the 1st. I have yet to see the money taken out of my account and I cannot set up automatic payments until my payment is caught up (the check I sent them, they actually receive). I knew this was going to be a bad company when I found out they bought my loan. My only option is to refinance or deal with the legal process. I'll wait it out and see what happens for now. I hope I don't have to take them to court.

JaylaFer Aug 01, 2017

@S. James PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] OR [email protected] RE POSSIBLE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.

• Ra
    Rashell Wright Apr 19, 2018

@JaylaFer Are you in process of class action lawsuit? Please let me know. [email protected]

• Oa
    Oana.C May 16, 2019

@Stephen.F I am in same situation. Please update your post here as you find out more

Sita0529 Jul 02, 2019

@Oana.C any updates?? I'm dealing with the same issues and need help!

Lisa Gilford Jul 07, 2019

@Oana.C I was transferred from Ditech when they went Ch. 11. LoanCare said I'm behind 2 mortgage payments re: Ditech. I sent 2 years worth of EFT from bank! They won't budge, although they can't contact Ditech cause they're gone! I filed with NY State Supreme Court--they owe me $5, 000 plus I can account for 2 payments of $1, 000 and another $500 on their last day of service in March. Laoncare sucks and it's all because Fannie Mae picked them. Did they not see all these complaints? Call Anotnella at Fannie Mae (good luck), write your representatives.

Mo715 Jul 30, 2019

@JaylaFer My loan was sold to this sham of a company. I have called them multiple times with my bank on the phone They have still not posted my payment from 6/18. This is going to ruin my credit. They lie, give false promises, and want me to jump through hoops to fix their mistake! I have zero time for this stress in my life. Please let me know if you are seeking legal action. I want nothing but to destroy them they should not be in business.

• Mv
    MVeronica Feb 17, 2017

This is the worst company ever! I was tranferred over to them in Dec. and had to mail them a check for Dec, payment, never applied. Sent them the copy of the cancelled check front and back. Two months later and still not posted, multiple call and all they say is that they are still researching it. Customer service in non existent. Please let me know about any class action suits, I am ready to tear my hair out!

Kay Denise Jul 15, 2019

@MVeronica The same thing happened to us when we were transferred to them. This HAS TO be illegal

• Ob
    Ob-wan Feb 17, 2017

Hi all, I just got transferred to loan care from PHH mortgage who promised never to sell my loan. I also got an offer for no cost VA refinance, but I'm petrified by the horror I've been reading from the reviews here and from other sites. I really wasn't prepared for a new servicer and it appears I have to go with this servicer without having any say in it. While I'm not praying for a bad experience, I'm skeptical they will treat me differentlt, so please pencil me in for any CLASS ACTION SUIT. I think the rules have to change, we the consumers should be given opportunities to shop around, not just tossed from one crazy lender to another. Thanks.

• Tn
    tntcoryell Feb 20, 2017

I have had LoanCare since December as a refinance and have had nothing but problems with them. I have had to pay $135 additional in fees due to the representative putting in the wrong account information. Sterns also miscalculated my escrow payment and increased my mortgage payment by $138 after the first month. Any savings I thought I was going to experience by refinancing have gone out the window, now I am stuck with a mortgage servicing company that offers HORRIBLE service. I wish they would sell my mortgage but when I asked, they said I could always refinance but they were not going to be selling my mortgage. I don't see how companies can continue to do business and treat their customers like they do.

Jerry Anderson Apr 01, 2017

@tntcoryell https://www.gofundme.com/end-loancare

• Ni
    Nicole79 Mar 10, 2017

I would like to also be included in a class action lawsuit my escrow want up 250 and the online escrow account makes no sense I cannot tell where my money is going. They are crooks... please contact me too.

Deborah Jean Wright Sep 16, 2017

@Nicole79 I want in any class action as well. I have to wait til Monday to contact them to find out what the heck happened. My home owners insurance never got paid. It's suppose to be taken out of escrow.. Now I wonder if they have even set that up properly. I'd never heard of Loancare until our mortgage was sent by Wells Fargo to them. My husband is on disability and we are in our 60's with a very old house. We don't have the kind of money to pay home owners insurance and property and school taxes out of pocket! What can I do? I've always had good experiences with past mortgage banks. I've never heard of anyone having so many bad reviews. I didn't see a single good one.

Melissa W Mar 10, 2017

I am interested also. My loan is now through them and they charged me a late fee. I showed proof that the checked cleared my bank on the 8th but there records say the 17th. I sent them copies of my check and they still will not give me the fee back they charged me. I called again to dispute and who I spoke with acted like she didn't want to hear me. I pray my loan goes to another lender. Please include me if you need anymore information show this company takes advantage of people. I never knew my loan was sold to them until they sent me a late fee charge. I was still mailing my payments to my old lender. Email me at [email protected]

• Kk
    kkitab Mar 14, 2017

Put me in this class action lawsuit as well. Loan was sold to them in Dec. 2016 and we're in March and they still can't be find my payment, even after I proved the I made it with statements. Garbage company with high processing and penalty fees everywhere. Put me in. [email protected]

• Tr
    TRausch Apr 03, 2017

I am also interested they have screwed up my escrow account 2 times in 9 mos. Then paid my taxes in a one pay instead of a three pay which was our agreement. They continue to try to raise my payment even though I have never missed or been late. Horrible company that know nothing about finance.

Matt232 Apr 18, 2017

They recently bought my mortgage from Annie mac and I am only a week into this new mortgage company and it has been a nightmare. I paid my April mortgage with Annie mac on 03/30/2017 and according to Annie mac it was applied to April. So when I got my first statement from loan care llc it said I owed 380.0 due 05/01/17 my mortgage is 1495.51 every month and has been for 2 years when I called them they said My first month payment is due 06/01/2017 I said that can’t be correct I just got a statement stating (which has an incorrect amount due) its due May 1st I asked them who paid for May they said the last payment I made with Annie mac was transferred from Annie mac to loan care. I said that was impossible the last payment I made to Annie Mac was paid on 03/30/2017 to Annie mac for the month of April and the mortgage transfer did not happen till 04/03/2017 the woman I was speaking to on 04/15/2017 said to contact Annie mac. So I called Annie mac on 04/17/2017 and they said the payment I made to them was applied to April not may. So technically I owe Loan Care LLC May payment which is fine but according to the website and the loan care customer service rep I spoke with on 04/15/17 I only owe June I called Loan Care Back on 04/17/2017 I told them that May has not been paid Annie Mac did not transfer any mortgage payment for May to them and that my next payment I owe should be due May 1st so the gentleman I spoke with couldn't give me an answer as to what is due and when he said he has to open a task and I won't receive a call for a week to a week and a half. I was furious because of that timeline. I am terrified that when I make my mortgage payment next week like I always due online or over the phone that it will be applied to June and not May and midway through may I'm going to get a late notice or a foreclosure notice. I have never been late with a mortgage payment and I have the documentation to prove it. I hope this helps with any lawsuit against them. I will update my situation when I know more of what’s going on..

• Is
    Ismat Ben Nayef Apr 27, 2017

Hello there, I am very interested, they cashed my April check and never posted it no are billing me for two payments, and they raised my payment for no reason, they switched servicer and are causing me frustration, contact me at [email protected]

Dauun g Apr 27, 2017

I would absolutely be interested! This is the worst company ever! My loan was sold to them in Feb with payments beginning in March. They have misapplied payments, held them in some temporary account, cost me an extra $276, numerous phone calls and only headaches. I have received a "foreclosure" letter both months I have had them because they cannot process payments correctly. Both months my payments were paid on time and I have their statement that show that. They just can't seem to apply it in time and then apply other fees. Very unethical company!!!

• Fa
    Faiga Tausa Apr 28, 2017

I'm ready to sue!!! Let me know what I need to do

Devon56 May 04, 2017

That's what I need to know what or where or who, these folks are playing dirty I was switch over to LoanCare because of a itinerant modification, needed one missed payment put into the end of the mortgage problem would be solved. One payment is allI have missed and they are saying two months plus interest, late fee. I have been waiting all this time for the copy writer to complete hear part. Then I get a call that I failed to submit additional information. By such and such date, pay the $3000.00
    I got to do than sat around. And take my home.
    Just as Faith Tausa said let's sue what do we need to know, who is the lawyer?
    Any information would be helpful

Devon56 May 08, 2017

This stress affects my body. Because I am retired after 331/2 years in factory. I have Fibromyalgia affects bodies nerves, arithritis and depression.
    It doesn't help the fact of losing all you have put in your home. The thought of homelessness and losing all I have put into the finances of my home.
    My credit report is horrible. For a loan my interest rate would be high, I have always paid my bills, no bankruptcy.
    What is always funny my value has went and is planning to continue growing.

• Pa
    Patricepoynter May 08, 2017

I'm interested in a class action also please contact me also Call kaye took over our mortgage Servicing March 1 and immediately went up on our mortgage saying our Property taxes went up which it had not Then we askes for an escrow analysis's and now they're asking for even more money and still can't show why. Please contact me at [email protected]

• Ke
    Kelly227 May 16, 2017

This is by far the worst company with the single worst customer service I have ever experienced. When I called because I was experiencing a financial hardship, they wanted two months payments plus a late fee. The two months payments should have been $2600 but they said I was facing foreclosure if I didn't pay $4, 040 by May 21st. I have no idea where that figure came from. I kept saying that they bought my mortgage and they refuse to admit it. They tell me they are essentially a third party. Well, after I had paid off enough to remove my mortgage insurance about six months ago, I called to request to have it removed, as my mortgage was randomly going up with no explanation and I was trying to make ends meet on a single income. They said I couldn't remove it because I had been late on a payment and I asked if they could tell me where it states that in my contract and still, to this day, they have not provided a response and I have looked over my contract time and time again and it does not state that anywhere. I am so frustrated with this company and they should be ashamed of what they do to their customers. I would like to be a part of this class action lawsuit. Please email me at [email protected] with any information that would help. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

• Ci
    CindyTomai Jun 06, 2017

Just bought our first home in January 2017...Merrimack sold mortgage to these [censor]. Last month paid the mortgage but it never came out..paid this month's mortgage and it still hasn't come out...they have added late fees even though I sent them the email that they sent us saying it was paid. I hate this company. I refuse to lose my first home to these idiots. Customer service is non-existent, they are all zombies. We would be more than willing to JOIN a class action suite. Email is [email protected]

• Bl
    Bluethor Jul 21, 2017

@CindyTomai Yes, let's do it. They keep going up on my mortgage payment - call and ask why - get a "duh" not sure. Do these people work for a mortgage company or just answer the phones? Why are we paying fees to make our payments. They even charge on line payment fees if you don't pay your loan within the first 4 days.

JaylaFer Aug 01, 2017

@Bluethor PLEASE CONTACT ME AT [email protected], or [email protected] regarding a possible CLASS ACTION AGAINST LOANCARE. I AM LIKE ALL YOU ON THIS BLOG HAVE BEEN FORCED TO PAY INSURANCE BECAUSE THEY ALLOWED MY INSURANCE TO LAPSE FOR A LACK OF PAYMENT ONLY TO FORCE INSURANCE ON MY HOME. NOW THEY HAVE A MESS WITH MY ESCROW AND AFTER LODGING A COMPLAINT WITH BBB WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO RESOLVE IT. THEREFORE I INFORMED THEM THAT I WILL NOT STOP AND WOULD SEE THEM IN COURT!!! IF YOU FEEL THE SAME LETS STAND UP TO THIS BULLY AND TAKE THEM TO COURT. PLEASE EMAIL ME. THEY HAVE ANOTHER CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT THEY JUST RECENTLY SETTLE AGAINST FORCED FLOOD INSURANCE AND WERE FOUND GUILY OF FRAUDULENT PRACTICES!

• Lj
    [email protected] Nov 28, 2017

@JaylaFer This company should be charged with fines for mismanagement, false reporting, and fraudulent charges. I have been dealing with them for six months on a mortgage. They changed my escrow this summer which changed my payment. My payment was set up to send a specific amount each month. When I received a bill that showed the payment made didn't match the amount due, I called them and realized the payment was higher due to the escrow amount being increased. I paid the difference which would have brought my account current. This payment was made on the first of the month. However, later in the month I started getting collection notices. Confused by this (as I made my account current weeks before), I called and it turns out my payment was sitting in some kind of suspension account, as the agent didn't transfer it correctly and so it was never applied. Loancare admitted to not transferring the payment correctly, and said they would see it, that it was handled. Another week later, I find out that they sent this to the collection agency. I spent hours collecting all the documentation (date payment was made, date it cleared my account, ect) to prove they were in error. The problem is they have incompetent people working for them. Because I was able to prove my payment was made weeks before they sent my information to the credit bureau they were forced to retract the erroneous reporting. At this point I felt like reporting them to a higher agency for mismanagement, but I didn't know who to report them to and already wasted too much time with them. I set up my bill to be auto paid (taken out by Loan Care) vs. paid automatically by my bank. This way if the escrow change the correct amount would always be taken out. The first month this went into effect, the payment was taken twice. Mistakes happen, but the horrible thing about it is they wouldn't give me my $1, 200 duplicate payment back, even though I sent them copies from my banks web site showing the duplicate payment was made and cleared and had the bank call them as well. They said they would have to open up an investigation. This took weeks and multiple phone calls. Every time I called they said it was still being investigated. This duplicate payment happened near the beginning of the month and they wanted to wait three weeks, until the month closed and I got a closing bank statement (i.e. around the 5th day of the next month) before they would return the duplicate payment. Again, I sent them documentation which included all the transactions made that showed both payments cleared, and they still wouldn't return the money owed. When they finally sent the payment back almost a month later, I started getting late notices again, because of another book keeping error on their part. I spent weeks getting that cleared up. Everything seemed to go okay for about a month. Then today, I get another statement showing a late fee. HOW CAN I KEEP HAVING LATE FEES WHEN I'M ON AUTO PAY, WITH THEM TAKING THE CORRECT PAYMENT OUT OF MY ACCOUNT? I tried to call them during business hours, multiple times, and I just get disconnected. I tried to get on their website, and it wouldn't take my password (which I know I typed in correctly). I selected forgot my password, and received a temporary password which doesn't work. This company is a complete mess!!! They need to be severely fined and taken to court for their mismanagement. They are causing me countless hours of time and frustration, charging me late fees incorrectly, and incorrectly submitting information to the credit bureau. This all has to be illegal.
    IF ANYONE KNOWS THE BEST AGENCY TO REPORT THEM TO OR HAS SUCCESS REPORTING THEIR PRACTICES TO A GOVERNING BODY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW...

FEDUP2009# Feb 26, 2018

@[email protected] US Consumer Protection Agency - report report report

Anonymous-62 Jun 08, 2018

@FEDUP2009# Of course they've all been fired - but good idea -

Lisa Gilford Jul 07, 2019

@[email protected] I was transferred by Ditech (Fannie Mae) in March. Now Loancare says I owe 2 payments to Ditech. I've sent in proof of payments but they keep delaying correcting this! I have emails stating they are "investigating." The people to be investigated are Fannie Mae for allowing our mortgages to go to Loancare after their last loser was Ditch and they went Ch. 11 on 2/19. don't both with the comsumer protection. The great guy set up by Elizabeth Warren has been fired and there's a Trump Bozo there who only cares about fat cats. Call Fannie Mae in Washing and keep complaining. by phone or fax (they don't accept email.) can you imagine and we taxpayers bailed them out in 2008!

• Kj
    kjballtulsa Jul 10, 2019

@[email protected] I don't know if you will ever see this, but they should be reported to the CFPB. One report won't do much, but multiple will. I don't even know if you still have your loan through them.

• Sy
    SynergyLLC Jul 28, 2019

@JaylaFer How do I join a class action lawsuit against Loan Care - please reply with details.

Rona Hamilton Oct 11, 2019

@JaylaFer Loan care has also forced flood insurance on me when I am not in an AE zone and I already have $65, 000, 000 worth of flood insurance on my apartment complex. They stole money out of my account for this fraudulent placement. They need to be stopped. I can't tell you how frustrated I am with them. They are so dishonest. I would love to sue them.

• Ea
    eaworley Jun 13, 2017

Hello. We have been with Loancare for over three years. Last year we fell one month behind on our payments and when I paid the following month a double payment to cover the previous and current, months, they sent my check back to me. I sent a payment through my billpay and they returned that as well. next I made a payment on their website and they rejected that as well. I have submitted forms to Loss Mitigation 5 times in the last 12 months because they are refusing our payments. Now they are saying that because we are 12 months overdue, our house is in foreclosure. I can't lose my house! My husband and I have six children and have lived here most of our lives, this is our home! I have never had a problem with a mortgage company until our loan was sold to them. I dont know what to do. If anyone has any advice please contact me at my email address [email protected] Thank you.

• Tz
    tzl Apr 05, 2019

@eaworley Hello. I have been with Loancare since 2017. I have never missed a payment. When the government furlough happened in December 2018 my problems with Loancare began. I wasn't even 10 days late when they forced me into a modification application. I was informed by them that my modification was denied and I was to remit immediately a sizable sum of money. I had such a battle trying to get a straight story out of this company that I ended up contacting FHE/HUD. HUD informed me that Loancare had reported I was on a Harp trial modification plan. This was not true. I was advised to reapply for another modification and the offer Loancare gave me was a higher payment. I contacted HUD/FHA again only to find out Loancare has been reporting misinformation to them.
    I have contacted an attorney. However, I am now going to be spending more money for their messup. I am certainly eager to join a class action suit against them.

Angieknisely Jun 19, 2017

My loan was transferred to loan are in December was at the end of an assumption and now they are telling me payments are missing even though I gave them proof...they keep telling me the need to check with former company. The assumption still is not gone and credit reports are now showing negative...not sure what to do? Help I am not behind and just want the assumption done that I was promised.

• Vm
    vmed Jun 25, 2017

Hello everyone, I would like to also be include if a class action law suit takes place.
    My mortgage was also transferred to Loan Care in December/2017, by reading all the comments it seems like they bought most of our mortgage notes during this same month. In May and June(this month) I've been going through a financial hardship due to sickness which included hospitalization, for this reason I couldn't make my May payment but I made sure they were notified and explained my situation but I understand that was still late. The issue here is that now in June I tried paying for both months together and they won't allow it, I already received an intent to foreclose on my property, mind you we are still in June so technically I've only missed one month and I'm trying to pay them and they won't take it. As a single mother I worked really hard to be able to purchase this home for my children and even harder to continue paying for it. This is not fair to get foreclosed for missing 1 month payment and actually not even allowing me to get current by not taking my money, I am not loosing my home just because they feel like it, they better be prepared for a fight... together we can do it. We are the consumer and we should be protected.
    Please contact me [email protected]

• Am
    AMP71 Jul 11, 2017

I'm willing to join a class action law suit. Loan Care has tacked on an additional $75.00 per month to go to escrow. Funny thing is that neither my property tax or my home owners insurance has increased to justify this increase in fact when I do the math, the amount i pay out of my payment to escrow exceeds the amount dispersed from my escrow account throughout the year by
    $800! Yes I'm definetly in. Contact me at [email protected]

• Ir
    IRIS1986 Jul 13, 2017

Yes i would like to be part of this law suit. If you can please contact me my email is [email protected] Our mortgage got bought out in Sep 2016 and in Feb we got a letter stating there was a shortage of 5k in our escrow. So our mortgage jumped from 1134 to 1892 a month. That's not right I've called multiple times can't get anyone to return our call. I been waiting to hear from someone since Feb and we're now in July thats bs.

Matt316Felix Aug 01, 2017

Same issue was everyone else. Put me in the loop as well. [email protected]

• Cb
    cbs3 Aug 01, 2017

I am ready to join any lawsuit. They created a fake escrow account that I did not need. I pay my principal and interest every month not the escrow and they reported my mortgage as late . I am in please email me of any actions. [email protected]

JaylaFer Aug 01, 2017

Anyone interested in commencing a class action lawsuit against loancare please email me at [email protected] I am a homeowner that has been wronged by them with forced insurance on my home - no late pays and I have been forced to pay escrow shortages. spoke with an attorney regarding class action lawsuit! please contact me at above email if interested. thank you

Deborah Jean Wright Sep 16, 2017

@JaylaFer I am just discovering they haven't paid my home owners insurance and the insurance wants 695 dollars by the end of the month. My suspicion now is they haven't paid my escrow. Husband is on disability, it's all we get each month . We are over 60. Where would people like us come up with that kind of money? That's what escrow is for.. I suffer anxiety depression and it's been calm for a few months but now I am really feeling it. My email is [email protected] I don't know how all these things work. It was hard enough to get the disability after 2 year wait when we lost nearly everything but the damn run down house we have. So I am panicking.

• Kc
    kcleveland1966 Aug 05, 2017

Please include me as well. How can they charge me a late fee when my payment isn't late? I know it only $5.00, but it's my $5.00 and again its not late. I am making my payment on August 7th. The online statement doesn't even have $5.00 on the "late fee" line. It's on the "other fee" line. The PAPER STATEMENT says " Payment Due Date*: 08/01/2017 *If payment is received after 08/16/2017, $39.27 late fee will be charged.
    However, on the ONLINE STATEMENT it says "One-Time Draft Fee Schedule
    On or before due date-No Fee
    1-4 days after due date-No Fee
    5-9 days after due date-$5.00
    10-15 days after due date-$10.00
    16 days or more after due date-$10.00
    I'm confused!!! So does this mean that I have 4 days for a "no fee" with the servicing company and 15 days with my mortgage company? This has got to be illegal in some way. Can I just pay directly to the mortgage company? Again, please count me in [email protected]

• Na
    Nathan Larsh Aug 15, 2017

Class action... Count me in!!! I had my loan sold by PHH to Loancare in March 2017. Loancare never applied my payment for June 1st 2017. They cashed the check and charged me a late fee. The payment was never credited toward my loan. This resulted in every payment after being a month behind until I noticed. I had to make a double payment to get it "caught up". I cannot get anyone to call me back. I have tried calling, emailing and requesting a call back through the website. I even tried to dispute it with my bank, stop payment, etc. My bank says the lost check was endorsed to and cashed by WELLS FARGO!! My bank says this is definitely weird and they suggested I take legal action. I don't know if I should continue making payments. Is this the next WELLS FARGO SCANDALL? I can be reached at [email protected]

Deborah Jean Wright Sep 16, 2017

@Nathan Larsh We had Wells Fargo and was switched to this LoanCare!

Deborah Jean Wright Sep 16, 2017

I don't know what to write here. We had Well's Fargo for years and was recently switched to LoanCare. I just received a letter from my home owners insurance demanding 695 dollars by the end of september 2017. That's a week from now. That should have been taken from our escrow. Now I am concerned about property tax and school tax (and whatever else) that is suppose to be put aside for escrow. We are in our 60's. Husband is disabled and brings in disability. That's it. I have anxiety/depression and this isn't helping. I have been doing pretty good. It took over 2 years for him to receive disability and we lost everything but this damn rundown house. Worked with Wells Fargo and managed to avoid foreclosure. We have no money to pay the insurance. Maybe I should let LoanCare take the house. Houses are selling around here and it's in such bad shape it would be condemned no doubt. If there is to be a lawsuit, I want in somehow. I have read, probably 70 complaints from different sites about this company and I am very upset. I had no choice in the selection of mortgage holder. It was just given to Loancare from Wells Fargo. I don't have any idea how that works. email [email protected]

• Ju
    Justin Pkracing Tracy Sep 19, 2017

I want in on this law suit they charge me late fees and change the dates on me every month

• Ry
    RyanSMiller Sep 25, 2017

Count me in. These crooks have misapplied several payments. They neglect to process my payments then attempt to charge me several hundred dollars in late fees. They took over the servicing of my loan in May and failed to send me any paperwork. They do not provide statements. They are impossible to reach. Their website is always down which prevents me from making payments online. I have mailed payments to them and several weeks later they are returned to me. They have reported incorrect information to the credit bureaus and refuse to correct their mistakes. For the last 4 months I have made countless attempts to make my mortgage payment but cannot get anyone at LoanCare to process the payment or even respond to my emails. I was finally able to reach someone there last week and was told that unless I paid them over $5, 000 before the end of the call that they would foreclose on my home. When I attempted to make the payment during the call they told me that they were unable to process it at that time? WTF?!?!? These people are crooks. Worse than that they are beyond ignorant which makes them dangerous. Please count me in on the lawsuit.

Jody Lybyer Sep 28, 2017

I refide with one company and before a month was up the loan was sold to Loancare. By month 2 :I was transferred to another internal company. this was very confusing. If you have to call them make sure you have a lot of time to stay on hold.
    Recently I applied for a car loan. Experian gave me a bad rating because Loancare gave me a 120 day late pay on an account that Loancare has no record of. When I refide in December my credit score was 815. when I tried to get a car loan I am down to 710. I am still working with Loancare to remove this negative item. Luckily Experian tells me Loan care has 30 days to prove the 120 day late payments. If they don't Experian will automatically take it off. That is good because I don't have confidence in Loancare doing anything about it. Based on my experience with them and these reviews that I am reading.
    My limited contact with these guys (more than any other mortgage companies and we have a few mortgages) has been nothing but a disappointment.

• Ly
    Lynn7878 Oct 11, 2017

We too are struggling with LoanCare Services LLC.
    I’m shaking right now. We face loosing our home. I’ve been trying for a week to make a payment on our mortgage. Their website has us blocked from making one online. So I call them. An agent took my payment information. After 5 days it still had not been taken out so I called and have spent two days just trying to reach a suprovisor to talk to. I got a supposed sup. On the phone only to be told that she would not help me because one of her colleagues is handling it but she can’t promise me when I’ll get a return call. We are now filing loss mitigation papers. I have 11 children. We can not loose our home and certainly can’t afford to play games with this company. This home is literally all we have.
    Please please someone contact me with info, if your going after them to make them accountable .

joe001 Oct 18, 2017

please sign me up. My loan was transferred to these clowns and I cant even access the site. Cant imagine what shenanigans are going on without me knowing. [email protected]

Maebarr Nov 01, 2017

I am also being charged, for making payments online and on the phone. I refinanced with them, a few hrs ago, they overinflated my appraisal, to get me more money. I’ve put my home on the market, , and being told, that it was comped in a higher area and will not appraise for what I owe. I may be owing way more than my Home appraises for.

Dee Bartchak Nov 01, 2017

We refinances last year and we're stuck with Loan Care as well. We just received a letter last month stating that we owed over $3, 500 by the following month and our payment will increase by $400 a month. They neglected to take enough money for our school taxes and they paid them--now we owe them. We checked our re-fi papers from our closing --and they were supposed to take over $200 more per month than they were. We should have caught it --but we didn't until it was too late. So, if we come up with the $3, 500 -our payment would be less. I kept arguing with them on every phone call--( which Customer Service) there was dead silence --they couldn't even answer my questions.We are beyond angry at this point and we will definitely like to be includes on a lawsuit at this time. In addition--I'm reaching out to our Philadelphia FOX or CBS news to get an investigative story going on this company.
    Dee Bartchak [email protected]

FEDUP2009# Nov 16, 2017

I have filed a complaint with the US Consumer Financial Bureau due to the stupidity of people at LoanCare - I am also refinancing my loan if possible to leave them. They are incompetent and crooked. Never have I dealt with an agency of such looowwww CLASS.

• Ge
    Genzc Nov 27, 2017

My wife and i beem strugglinging to pay bills and after our loan was bought from loancare we didnt know who to contact and when we got the info on august 25th we tried to pay online amd wernt allowed to se we paid check they cashed it sept 2nd and said we were late. So we owe them a late fee well my work cut hours and we were going to miss sept payment we then called. And they had an under writter look at our account and decided they would give us a pass on august till end of october and RAISED the morgage payment $40. Well we sent the check out and it got to them oct 31st. They cashed it nov 2nd and contacted us that we faulted on our loan since we didnt get them the money by the "end of the month".. their october 30th is the end of the month. They neber stated it had to be the 30th . So now the paper work claims we owe $5000 to reinstate and we have till december 2nd to pay it. I dont know what doto anymore. My wife and i are fighting about bills and trying to keep heat on se dont do anything to spend money anymore. Anyone have ideas or anything we can do? We pay just as much as rentig in the area so if we cant afford this we cant afford a roof over our heads.

Cheryl Levine Jul 18, 2019

@Genzc I'm in. Wrote a a very lengthy for the cause. Lost it.
    Cheryl Levine
    910-515-8208
    CONTACT ME PLEASE VIA EMAIL OR PHONE. IM WORKING OFF OF A CELL PHONE. IT SUCKS.
    CALL EMAIL PLEASE. I HAVE A STORY TO SHARE.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices