Lloyds TsbFraud, Charges

C

Where do i start... I came to the UK in November. Opened up a Lloyds account in Jan, and a week later had money stolen via phone banking (Carphone Warehouse website employee stole my bankcard details, it was the only place i had used the card at the time after having it for 2 days)
They managed to suck me into paying them an extra 7 pound per month for ID aware and the manager told me it was all set up. I got a letter 2 days later saying they needed more information before they could do anything, which i couldnt supply as all the bills are in my girls name, and i dont have another bank account here.
I was told it would be free for the first month. I was then charged twice in a week, which twice put me overdrawn and i was charged for, and when ringing up to complain about it told it was NOT free for the first month, and that i was to be charged 40 pounds in fees the next month, and that they would not be able to cover a direct debit arrangement i had apparently set up, which i hadnt.
When investigating the direct debit, they told me specificlly, there was no arrangement... and yet i was charged again for a returned DD the next month.
This is still ongoing, and i have basically told them they can shove their overdraft up their ###, i would not be paying it back, and have opened an account with another bank, and if they want their money back they can try and take me to court.

Maryo Apr 15, 2011

Hello fozia786

I just read your post and I would very much like to provide you with information on Shopper Discounts & Rewards and to be able to address the concerns you have raised. I strongly recommend that you visit our online member forum, http://bit.ly/gy87cg where you can ask a question directly to our Community Manager. They will be able to provide you with further information and I hope be able to resolve your issue. Alternatively, if you have a specific question regarding your credit card and membership I strongly recommend you contact me directly at [email protected] If you do contact me directly please reference this forum.

Regards,
    Maryo

• Fo
    fozia786 Apr 14, 2011

SHOPPERDISCOUNTS.CCD took out £10 from my account and also installed themselves on my laptop which was a high risk hazard. I had to run a virus check to find out.