LifeTime Fitnesssecurity issues

The Collierville Tn Lifetime Fitness center lies! While being built in 2008, the pre-opening sales force told us this state of the art facility would have security in the parking lot since it was 24x7 operation. No security has led to "multiple" vehicle breakins over the last few months. The Lifetime Fitness center is located outside of Memphis, which has the highest crime rate in the area. Instead of hiring a lost cost security guard for their parking lot, they have their staff walk the lot every hour or so. Like this is really going to help! They are too concerned with saving/making money even though they have been making a mint since opening a few months ago. They need to go ahead and hire an $8 per hour guard to roam the lot in a golf cart. This would deter the vehicle breakins that seem to have been targeted this location.

• Tamars Dec 20, 2009

My car was broken into at LT in IL!

• Ex
    extremal Mar 30, 2010

Life Time Fitness sucks (referring to Warrenville location).

I used to be a member for 2+ years, then moved to another place and returned for a week, so decided to use an offer from their web site for a free week membership. My fault I was honest with them that I am not based there, and my fault I just told them that if I not gonna get the free week, I can just become a member and then cancel the membership. Was suggested to buy 2 weeks for 80$, and then a higher level manager increased it to 100$.

In the end they kicked me out - I pissed off a manager and his boss (I was polite, but demanding).
    The service is extremely rude - they do not want customers who might end up not joining the gym.

The fitness center is nice, lots of equipment etc, but they almost killed their reputation for me...

So... DO NOT JOIN!! They want your money and they don't care about you as a customer...