The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Liberty Tax Service — exhorbitant charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We had our taxes done by Liberty Tax Service, having missed our appointment with our accountant a few days earlier due to an illness in the family. This year our taxes cost us nearly $600 when in the past we had paid our CPA $325 to complete both the state and federal taxes with deductions. Our taxes were simpler this year, yet we paid far more than should have been charged. I will never use Liberty Tax Service again for doing our taxes, and am telling everyone I know to avoid them and seek out a good CPA or tax accountant who will do the same work for far less.
More Liberty Tax Service Complaints & Reviews
- Liberty Tax Service - abuse/fraud against franchise owner
- Liberty Tax Service - charged to much for 1040ez tax form
- Liberty Taxes - deceptive business practices!
- Liberty Tax Service - overcharge & no fee disclosure
- Liberty Tax Service - bad business practices
- Liberty Tax Service - everything
- Liberty Tax Service - non-payment for work.
- Liberty Tax Services - will not uphold written policy
- Liberty Tax Service - unfair treatment of employees
- Liberty Tax Service - owes me wages & commissions