Liberty Mutual Insuranceclaims process

M Dec 02, 2019

DOI 10/23/19, Claim #[protected]-[protected] Dersingham Drive Sacramento, CA [protected]
I filed a claim on 10/23/19 for water damage. Adjuster came out and did an estimate before water litigation came out to dry the damage. Water litigation invoice is over $3k and adjuster's estimate to restore the damage is only $1250. This makes no sense whatsoever when the adjuster only made estimate based on the first day of incident. No one has come out to look at the aftermath of what the water litigation had to do to my house so that the water would dry. Now I'm left with an open ceiling in my bedroom and have been living and sleeping in my living room for over a month. This is the worst insurance company I've ever had to deal with. This can't be how Liberty Mutual treat their customers. Liberty Mutual have not approved the work my contractor needs to do to restore my home. It's getting frustrating as now it is raining and my house is constantly cold. No matter if the heater is on, it can't warm my house up because of all the air coming in from the open ceiling. Something needs to be done ASAP or I will file a formal complaint with BBB, Yelp, etc.