Liberty Mutual Insurance Logo

Liberty Mutual Insurance

Having problems with Liberty Mutual Insurance?

+1 800 426 9898 (Roadside Assistance (24/7)
+1 800 295 3428 (Customer Service)
175 Berkeley Street
Sun11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Mailing Address
100 Liberty Way, Dover, NH 03820

Complaints & Reviews

take your money and go onto the next sucker

Recently I was shopping for auto insurance with the help of my Agent. He stated they could save me from my $250.00 a month payment to $162.74 a month. I was elated to save almost a hundred a month (Times are tuff). I told him let’s do it. I made a down payment of $237.00 on June 3rd 2009 and started my new policy. In July I made a payment, in August when my 2nd payment was due I was out of town helping my dying sister.

When I got home, I called to make a payment but they said I would have to call my agent and do a re-instate since I was one day past due. I called my agent and did the re-instate and made my payment. I wanted to set up on auto pay but when I called they said you will have to go thru your agent to do this.

I called and they said that now I could not re-instate the policy because they only allow one late pay per policy written. Agent called and they said there was nothing they could do. I was furious. I still needed car insurance so I had to make another down payment and go with another carrier. So all in all I did not save any money. I had paid $562.48 for 107 days worth of coverage and made a new down payment of $215.00. So total I paid $777.48 in less than 107 days.

Then I received a new statement saying that I still owe them a balance of $91.22 on top of what I paid. I called and made a payment of $20.00 thru the automated system then spoke to cuts service to let them know that I would be paying this out so my account would not to go to collections. They stated today that it will go to collections anyway if not paid by 11/01/09. I again tried to let them know that my husband and I are on a fixed income (I unemployed, husband retired) and having to pay this entire extra due to them not re-instating my policy and because of incompetence that was out of my control.

They have no customer service they take you money and go onto the next sucker. Since my lovely customer service experience that I received today, I will now pay $5.00 a month on the balance of $71.22. Should be paid off in Dec 2010 by my calculations and to think that I could have paid this off in Nov 2009.

denial of a valid claim

MY SALES AGENT, MARK BIGELOW, FROM THE BINGHAMTON NY OFFICE, ADMITTED TO MAKING A SERIOUS ERROR BY NOT ADDING...

liberty mutual

In the supply room getting supplies, removable shelves on tracks. A supervisor was called in on his day off and he was in a rage and he slammed 5 metal shelves on me (I don't know if he saw me or not)...
I have a tear in my shouldn't muscle, 3 vertebrae messed up in my neck, my shoulder and my hand swells up terrible, my dominant right hand is rendered unusable.
I would like everyone to call representatives and see if we can get some help with Liberty Mutual.

ruined the door panel/broke the mirror handle

Sloppiest job I ever saw...door panel left hanging with arm rest not screwed on...mirror adustment handle broken...I will notify Liberty Mutual

of this poor workmanship you are purposely making it hard to file a complaint I dont need 100 words.if you insist here goes ...you stink your

workmanship is poor. my insurance company will get a copy of this trick

to make me not file. i am really upset with these practices and will never

use you services. I will let anyone I speak to see this and tell them to be aware of these games

fraudulent billing

I'm taking them to court. When I closed my account "because they allmost trippled the cost" they made up a fraudulent bill and sent it to a collection agency. I'm here to tell everyone else they can do it too. All you need is a name to registere your case in your local court. They have to come to your area of service. There contracts say they can charge you up to $15, 000.00 for comiting insurance fraud. Your local court is much less but you can go for the max, especualy if they sent a fraudulent bill to a collection agency. If you got the papers you will get the money for credit damiges as well as arogont fraudulent billing. We must stand up or get walked on forever. Right now it's more of a profet to comit fraud. They know most will not spend up to $150.00 to do it, but you get that and more back at the end. This is deliberit fraudulent billing. Stand up and say "No More"!!!

• Wa
    Wanda B. Jul 05, 2011

Update on Magistrate Judgement-Corruption in the Justice system too? I went to court, stated my case, got put on the witness stand, badgered by there atturney, stated my case again, and the judge walked out without a word, That was all. They never had to answer to my claim or asked any questions about my evidence. Since when can a Judgement be made without even a plea from the defendent? I not only had a legaly binding contract but letters prooving there fraud every step of the way. To see the main actual documents go to http://livinglive.tripod.com/ . Now they are dodging the Appeal Summens. I have been posting in Newspapers in different states accross the country, now i'm sending a letter to the State Govenor, you should complain about consummer agincies and Judges you delt with along the way. Don't give up, if we stand together someone will have to do something to stop this companies fraudulent practises. P.S. They are a sister company of Progressive, Nationwide, and State Farm. When a place gives you estimets of other companies it's because they only tell you the ones they are financualy tied to, keeping it all in the family.

home insurance-overinflated replacement value

I’m trying to help my fellow home-owning friends avoid being scammed for $1000s of extra in insurance premiums by their home insurer, as I was. Simple step: Ask your home insurance company for a copy of the detailed report they used to calculate your home’s replacement value.
Please also email me if you have had this same problem.

For Liberty Mutual customers, it’s called a XactValue report, and is about 3-4 pages in length. If your agent won’t give you the report, tries to give you their one page report, or says one doesn’t exist, they’re lying, and most likely you are being overcharged premiums on a bigger or more luxurious home than you actually own. I was overcharged over $1, 200 over a 3 year period.

If you find that you were overcharged based on the fictitious values the insurance company used to describe your house to calculate the premiums, please contact me, as I’m pursing a personal lawsuit against Liberty Mutual Insurance, a complaint with the State Attorney’s office, Insurance commissioner, as well as class action lawsuit possibilities. I was subject to an insurance scam, and I’m sure the way Liberty Mutual runs this, there are others out there.

Background:

When I bought my home, I called my insurance company for 10 years, Liberty Mutual. I talked with an agent, Tom Holt, who asked me a series of questions about my house, such as the number of rooms, amenities, etc. He then told me my home replacement value was and the associated premium, and began insuring my home.

It wasn’t until this year when Liberty increased my premiums by 35% (I had not had any claims since Liberty insured me), I decided to shop around with other insurers on their rates. I found that the other insurers had my home replacement value calculated at less than ½ the value that Liberty had calculated, with an associated much lower premium. When I asked Liberty why they had my home replacement value so high, they initially tried to give reasons like material costs have gone down or my mortgage company probably required it. I checked around and found that these were not true. When I confronted my agent, he avoided my questions. Liberty’s only response was basically tough luck; you signed the application, so you agreed with the premium. Note that there is absolutely no information on my application about the characteristics of my home. They even stated that I must have asked for this higher level of coverage, which wasn’t true. Recently I found that it is illegal for an insurance company in Minnesota to knowingly insure your home for more than its replacement value.

It is only when I filed a lawsuit against Liberty that their attorney provided me with a detailed XactValue report, which showed that Tom Holt, the insurance agent, had put in the report that I had four extra rooms (that didn’t exist), had solid marble sinks and countertops, marble Jacuzzi tubs, and brass fixtures in EVERY bathroom (I have none of these in any of my bathrooms), skylights, crown moldings, French doors, built in speakers and bookcases, chair rails, etc., none of which are in my home. Most astonishingly, he said I had cathedral ceilings in EVERY bedroom, even a cathedral ceiling in the basement! Again, I wasn’t told or didn’t know that such a XactValue report existed when I insured my home. No wonder my replacement value was so high, which drove my high premiums.

And what’s Liberty’s response when I confronted them with this report? They stated I must have told them all these specifications on my home when I took the policy, so it was my fault!

Caveat Emptor, my friends.

• Pa
    Pastor John Comer Feb 05, 2014

well we found out that liberty mutual doesn't help you by the situation your in but the lack of it by the color of your skin. We have a
    ministry we feed the homeless, hungry children, and give out food to the needy.Our kitchen caught on fire and some of the cabinets
    were burned 3 different cabinet makers even 1 liberty mutual recommened who we had to pay to come from out of town stated
    because they were custom made they all had to be replaced this is the second month and still we havnt heard anything .W e are
    people of God our stove also was burned we need our kitchen to feed hungry people dont liberty mutual have no shame.

bank account

Someone had my info on my account and proceeded with online activity, that left my bank account overdrawn and with a deduction of 49.98 for a liberty club. I dont have internet access to do anything like that. I would gladly appreciate if the amount that is owned to me 49.98 be bank into my account or payment sent to me. I already called and cancel the subscription.

worker's comp run around

I hurt my back working as an EMT/Firefighter moving a patient. i filled a workers comp claim with liberty mutual my rep their was Dori Dyson. She done every thing she could to stop me from getting help i lost 2 disks and bulged 4 others i have spinal cord narrowing and a host of other issiues that were caused by my work injurie. they paid for one perscription and every time i went to an appoment with the surgen and or the doctor she would cancel it when i gopt their it is very hard for me to get around and she new that this went on for a year after that time she informed me that since i haven:t seen a dr in a year that they did not have to pay for my medical any more and that was all i asked was to help me get back to normal i didn't want any money. After they denied my medical because of the year time limit i decided to go get a lawer and found out that the year time limit also apllied to any law suit. It is my belief she stonewalled me for that year on purpose just to save liberty mutial a few thousad dollars after my fire department paid several thousand every 3 mounths. But i see comercials all the time where they are putting on these large fireworks displays and sponsering football and just about every other sport that you cam think of. I am still messed up very bad i have exxtream pain and mobility issues and now that the pain has been so bad for so long my heart has started to show the stress with hi blood presser chest pain and tacacardia. WHAT EVER YOU DO DO NOT DEPEND ON LIBERTY MUTIAL THEY WOULD RUTHER YOU BE DEAD IF IT WILL SAVE THEM A BUCK.
[protected]@GMAIL.COM

• Dg
    Dgaston Jan 13, 2014

Liberty Mutual is a joke. There needs to be someone that can stop this bad insurance from doing us hard working people from going through this none caring insurance. All the adjuster care about is the bonus at the end of the year, while we go on suffering.

home owners insurance

My homeowners insurance was just recently cancelled for no reason what so ever, other than Liberty Mutual...

short term disability denied

I recently was denied a short term disability even after having two letters from 2 different doctors advising me that I am unable to go to work til I am better. I am suffering from sever anxiety and depression, possibley bipolar. Liberty Mutual denied me the first time stating that they did not get enough info from the doctors( that was their issue they are to gather the records the first time. So the second time I had to spend time gathering doctors records and spent my money making copys and mailed them all out to only be denied for a 2nd time. Anyone like me who suffers from anxiety and depression know how hard it is to just deal with small tasks. So I just dont understand how 2 doctors tell me that I can not be at work til I am better and one liberty mutual agent that thinks he is smarter then them. Beware of this company.

• Ov
    overkill33 Aug 13, 2010

Come on Pilot.Get in the real world.Find out what is covered?What is paid for?Is she suppose to go through every possible illness and procedure?There are hundreds.I have bipolar, depression, anxiety & panic disorder.Not to mention cancer.Believe me barley75, if a person has never had these or other mental issues they will never understand how horrible it can be.These issues should be covered, but like pilot alluded to .Most are not.Or there is an outrageous co-pay.Poor mental health will cause a strain on your physical health.Such as any or all of the following:high blood pressure, poor diet, lack of sleep or too much sleep.Lack of exercise.The feeling of exhaustion, mental & physical.You find you can't even walk across the street to the post office.Or over to the mini-mart THAT I LIVE NEXT DOOR TO.Why? Because, on a bad day, I will either have a little anxiety about going out into what most people don't even seem to be bothered by.The real world.Or, as I mentioned, some days it is impossible for me to awaken.No, I am not lazy.I worked since I was 16.The last 20 were at an auto parts supplier.I just turned 54.I can't write all the aspects of all the daily battles faced by the people who have a mental issue.Not enough space.But it is an issue that badly needs re-examined.One last thing.I have been told that I am very "aware" of mental/physical issues and how to diagnose certain traits of fellow patients (have been in pyche ward 3 times) and 2 cancer surgeries.2 0f my 3 regular doctors both told me I seem to have a talent (just in certain areas) and could probably beat out some of the doctor assisstants currently working.So if I could be of any help to anyone who needs to talk to someone who's been there, I would be happy to try.I don't have all the answers but i know that feeling when you can't catch your breath, your hearts a-pounding, there is a rock in your stomach, your chest starts to ache.You are sure something terrible is about to happen, something very terrible.So your mind is racing, you have no attention span.You wish you were dead.

• Ka
    kayditty Sep 10, 2010

I have DI through Liberty Mutual and my policy has no such exclusion. When I read Barley's post, I thought for a minute, "did I post that but can't remember?" I am fortuante in that I am much improved and I have been back at work since the end of last April. However, I am still fighting Liberty for the period that I was out. First they said I didn't provide enough information and denied my claim. I appealed and they denied again stating that I had not demonstrated that I was unable to perform the basic functions of my job. I am currently in the final appeal level. To give you an idea of their "professionalism, " when I requested copies of my file, I received nine pages of confidential medical data about other claimants and was missing several pages of my medical notes. And Stealth, I am glad your husband has recovered and you should count yourself fortunate that you have never been through a severe depression or had severe anxiety attacks. I never had either and would have laughed at you if you told me that I was going to a year ago. While we all acknowledge that we should read every word of every document before we sign it, often we find ourselves trusting the employer or sales agent. We assume that if we have insurance and we have a genuine situation where we need to use our insurance, that it will be there for us. Unfortunately, that is not a safe assumption. Good luck Stealth and consider hiring a good disability lawyer if you haven't already done so.

• Ka
    kayditty Sep 10, 2010

Sorry, checked the wrong box :-

• Ha
    HavasuSheila Jan 25, 2011

I too have been dealing with Liberty through my employer Wells Fargo. My problem started when my counselor sent in RAW (confidential) session notes from my first session where I was spouting off against Wells and wanting to get back at them for their stress and stating I wasn't going to go back! (I did 1/3/11) I have had my Counselor, my Primary Care Doctor and an Psychiatrist all send documentation to Liberty in regards to my severe depression and general anxiety disorder. I attempted suicide and Liberty played it off that I had made suicide contracts with my Doctors and have no active plan on harming myself! However I was rushed to ER while on leave for taking too many pills... They did not even acknowledge that in their 2nd denial. I have no idea what to do with my final. I have been on STD before thru Wells a few years ago for same issues but then they used Met-life and it was a piece of cake! I know if at least 4 others getting or trying to get STD benefits for similar stress issues and I live in a town of about 30 WFB employees and that is just what I know of, that is 16-17%! Maybe that is why Liberty is denying IDK. But what mess, no pay in 3 months! Anyone have any thoughts on what I should submit on my final review that will help? Thx and good luck to all!

• Ju
    justoneopinion May 28, 2011

I have a Liberty Life Assurance STD/LTD policy through my employer. I filed for STD for 4 weeks and was recently advised it was denied. Seems like the same scenario as many others. I was advised they did not receive sufficient information to approve my claim. They were provided the Certification of Health Care Provider form from two doctors, and the medical records from the first doctor. The Liberty Life Assurance representative stated they had not received medical records from the second doctor. Liberty would not accept the information from the first doctor because I had not had an appointment within the last 30 days. I asked why I had given an Authorization to Obtain and Release Information to Liberty Life Assurance and to both doctors if it was not to allow Liberty to request information. I asked if the medical records were requested. The representative just repeated that my claim was denied because the doctor had not sent information. I don't believe the doctor sends information unless it is requested, and obviously Liberty did not do their part. The whole process was a complete mess. I was never able to reach my claim manager by phone, and was advised she was unable to respond via email. She and her manager were out of the office frequently, and I was given incorrect information on a couple of occasions. My doctor had to fax the Certification of Health Care Provider form three times in order for Liberty to receive it. I had to call and email the doctor every day for a week to get the form faxed the 3rd time. I advised him it was the only item pending for Liberty to complete my claim. I received an email from a Liberty representative stating that once the form was received my claim would be approved. I ended up mailing it and emailing to Liberty as well, just to get a response from Liberty. I have asked Liberty to send me the official STD policy and requirements for the appeal process. The representative would not advise me over the phone. I was so upset that my claim was denied, that I resigned from my company the same day. Probably not the smartest thing, because now I have no insurance. I am sure the appeal process will be another ridiculous mess, and I doubt my claim will be approved, but I have to try. You have to spend so much time and energy dealing with the process, it just causes additional stress when you are already out on a disability.

• El
    Ella Rivas Jun 13, 2012

The same thing happened to me, I was denied three times for over twos years. Depending on what state you're in and how much you're owed for the Short term disability you may not even need an attorney. You can file a claim against them yourself in small claims court, that's what I doing now.

scam

Refusal to pay as per their responsibility tv commercial.

padding insurance policy

I have had my home insurance with Liberty Mutual Insurance Company since I bought my home in 1998. I had...

workers comp

This is DAVID GOODLOE a man that has been a carpenter for 30 years and Foreman for 26 of those years.I made...

will not pay out claim

A customer of Liberty Mutual totaled my car 17 months ago, on June 17, 2008. The police, two witnesses, the...

no customer service

Recently I was shopping for auto insurance with the help of my Agent. He stated they could save me from my 250.00 a month payment to 162.74 a month. I was elated to save almost a hundred a month(Times are tuff). I told him lets do it. I made a down payment of 237.00 on June 3rd 2009 and started my new policy. In July I made a payment, in August when my 2nd payment was due I was out of town helping my dying sister. When I got home I called to make a payment but they said I would have to call my agent and do a re-instate since I was one day past due. I called my agent and did the re-instate and made my payment. I wanted to set up on auto pay but when I called they said you will have to go thru your agent to do this. I called my agent and they were out of the office so I left a message to set on auto pay. When September rolled around I noticed that my payment had not been taken from my account. I called 3 days after the due date again and asked why the payment had not been taken. They said that this was never set up and that I would have to call my agent. I called and they said that now I could not re-instate the policy because they only allow one late pay per policy written. Agent called and they said there was nothing they could do. I was furious. I still needed car insurance so I had to make another down payment and go with another carrier. So all in all I did not save any money. I had paid 562.48 for 107 days worth of coverage and made a new down payment of 215.00. So total I paid 777.48 in less than 107 days. Then I recvd a new stmt saying that I still owe them a balance of 91.22 on top of what I paid. I called and made a payment of 20.00 thru the automated system then spoke to cust service to let them know that I would be paying this out so my account would not to go to collections. They stated today that it will go to collections anyway if not paid by 11/01/09. I again tried to let them know that my husband and I are on a fixed income (I unemployed, husband retired) and having to pay all this extra due to them not re-instating my policy and because of incompetence that was out of my control. They have no customer service, they take you money and go onto the next sucker. Since my lovely customer service experience that I received today, I will now pay 5.00 a month on the balance of 71.22. Should be paid off in Dec 2010 by my calculations and to think that I could have paid this off in Nov 2009.

nightmare

We suffered water damage to our home, and have had a difficult time seeking remedy with Liberty Mutual Insurance. We have now filed a complaint with the Department of Insurance.

I know Liberty Mutual does mass marketing and offers premium reductions to State and County employees … this is how they got us to be a customer. We may put together a PowerPoint slide show at some point with the photographs of our house and circulate the presentation via the internet, but so far we have not done that. Here is what happened

On the morning of August 14, 2009, my wife and I woke up to what amounted to a lake in our upstairs carpeting. The service line to the hot water side of the upstairs bathroom sink had burst, and the water ran for an unknown amount of time during the night while Patti and I slept.

When I went into the bathroom, there was approximately ¾ of an inch of water on the floor, water was running from under the sink and vanity, down the wall and onto the floor, down the air conditioning vent, and into the carpeting in the hallway.

The water had saturated the carpets in the upstairs hallway, the stairwell, and partially into two upstairs bedrooms. When I went downstairs, water had soaked the sheetrock of several walls, and had soaked the carpeting in part of the room … it was a soppy mess. When I went into the garage, water was running down the wall, and leaking from the ceiling all over our vehicles. I immediately moved the vehicles for fear the sheetrock ceiling was going to collapse. To us, the sight was devastating.

For whatever good it did, I grabbed our carpet cleaner and began sucking up as much water as I could, while Patti got hold of the insurance company.

Liberty Mutual was quick to send out a restoration company, as well they should. The restoration company arrived about an hour later – surveyed the damage, and asked for equipment to clean up the mess. We were put up in a local hotel for four days while they dried out the house.

What is upsetting is the handling of our claim. We have faithfully paid our premiums for probably more than 8 years with this company, and have not filed a homeowner claims with them of any kind.

I first met with the claim representative the Monday following the damage, August 17. She was accompanied by the owner of the restoration company, who coincidentally owns a local construction company. The three of us walked the house. At first I was ok with everything, even with using this construction company -- but as I watched, it became very apparent Liberty Mutual did not have our best interests at heart. (my opinion, they seem to feel they have been just peachy).

There was a great deal of talk of “patching and painting”, not removing and replacing. I can’t speak for you, but I have a huge problem with just painting over and covering obvious water damage … especially since we may decide to one day sell our home, wherein we have to disclose anything that has happened to our home. Who in their right mind is going to want to buy a home that had prior water damage where the damage was just painted over and covered up?

The owner of the construction company remarked that the bathroom floor upstairs would have to come up because it was slightly buckled indicating water had gone underneath the tile floor – which the claim representative immediately responded “no, we will just replace the grout. We are not going to replace that (indicating the floor)” The vanity was not pulled away from the wall so the area would dry (this was the source of the water), and I was told there was no reason to replace it, despite the obvious water damage to the base. It seemed to be an argument to get them to agree to change the floor under the carpet upstairs, which by this time had buckled in at least two places – but after walking the area several times, the claim representative agreed the floor would have to be changed. (how you are supposed to change the base floor without removing tile and carpet is beyond me) Despite my repeated complaints, I was emphatically told they absolutely would not replace the carpet and padding … anywhere in the house … but was told that merely drying them out would suffice. There are still stains in the carpet despite it having been steam cleaned.

My wife had spent considerable hours painting our downstairs several years ago. We no longer have any of the paint that was used, and I doubt it is available as it was a specialized mix so she could sponge paint the living room. Despite the obvious water damage to several of the walls and three doors, we were told only two of the walls, and part of the ceiling needed to be replaced.

Despite obvious water damage to the sheetrock in the garage, Liberty Mutual felt it is “okay” to just paint over it. It was acceptable to replace the sheetrock on one wall since the restoration company had cut a hole in the wall to dry it out.

We were given the “okay” to move back into our house on August 18th. When I visited that morning and met with the worker from the restoration company, the house was still close to 100 degrees inside. At one point I turned on the air conditioner, but it did not seem to operate very well. After some investigation on my part, I discovered that water had gone down the ducting, and into the bottom part of the heater / air conditioning unit. I am assuming the weight of the water had knocked off the duct work, and this would explain why water collected and pooled in this area of the ceiling. I did not discover this until the restoration company was preparing to leave after giving an “all clear”. The man doing the work helped me re-attach the duct work, and the air started working a little better. I explained to him that water was coming out of the air conditioner; but he did not seem overly concerned.

Based on our treatment from Liberty Mutual, we made a decision to search for our own construction people. I obtained two bids from different constructions firms.

One contractor has been a huge, huge help to us and is obviously very knowledgeable of construction. His bid was $20, 000 and that was without replacing the carpeting or the upstairs vanity. There is a separate bid to replace the affected duct work to the air conditioner.

I received the first appraisal from the insurance carrier. They felt $5, 000 for the damage would suffice … and the bid was more about painting, patching, and covering up. They were not going to repaint the from room … only spot paint the areas affected by the water which would have left us with three different colors of paint in the front room.

I raised a stink with the adjuster, and she finally agreed to come back out. Two weeks after the initial loss, she called telling me she “was concerned” that our house may not have dried properly, and wanted to bring out another restoration company to test and see if everything was done properly. All the research I have conducted via the internet and the people I have talked with indicated the carpets and pads should have been removed, along with the air conditioning duct work and upstairs vanity.

The adjuster came out a second time on August 28th. This time she brought with her the claims manager and the same exact restoration company as before … however this time it was a branch out of Sacramento and not Vallejo. It became apparent to me almost immediately that this was being done so as to “confirm” their original position. I felt as if Liberty Mutual was attempting to pressure us into accepting their first appraisal as accurate. The tactics remind me of low-balling and coercion. The restoration company indicated the duct work had to be replaced because of health reasons.

One of the contractors we had talked to had agreed to come out and meet with the adjuster, and we are so glad that he did. Had it not been for him being here, I know that no headway would have been made with Liberty Mutual. He argued on our behalf because much of what Liberty Mutual was attempting to do was just unacceptable.

The manager for Liberty Mutual told the contractor and myself that there was no reason to replace the sheetrock in the garage – he claimed that sheetrock becomes stronger after it is exposed to water (???)

Liberty Mutual has agreed to adjust their estimate, or so they say as I still have not received a revised estimate, but they are still refusing to cover the carpet and padding, as well as some of the other work both contractors recommend be done.

We are in the process of trying to find a public adjuster to argue our claim with the insurance company so we can get our home repaired.

We just want our home repaired to the same as it was prior to the water loss –

And if you haven’t changed all the service lines in your home, you may want to call a plumber and have it done. This can happen to anyone.

claims denial

Well, after sitting in front of my computer for about an hour reading consumer complaints, I decided I needed...

short term disability claim

I was on short term disability and Liberty Mutual has advised me that they will not be able to process my...

unauthorized billing

I was hurt on the job and Liberty Mutuals claims case manager almost had me talked into signing some papers then he would send me a check for $2500.00, and if I did not sign them I would not get anything. I did take them to an attorney just for advise and was told not to sign them that Liberty Mutual owed me the money anyways for the injury plus 15% penalty for having it sent in 21 days from the date of my doctors report. I did have to have surgery.

This all happened in March 2009, and still yet Liberty Mutual has not sent me the money due nor have they returned any of my phone calls. I just hope that no one else has fallen for there tricks.

workers comp claim

I was injured at work by a man on meth driving a skytrack, and the safety inspector Jamie Blystone of the...