Liberty Mutual Insurance — greedy, sneaky, fraudulent giant
My name is Randy and on August 6,2004, In Kern County I was involved in a car accident My car was a Ford Fiesta, one of the smallest. I was knocked unconscious. The Police cited the other driver for making an illegal turn. The other driver just happened to carry Liberty Mutual Insurance.
I chose to represent myself in court. As a driver or a passenger, I have never sued anyone.
Hospital, ambulance, doctor and physical therapy bills kept piling up, and Liberty Mutual Insurance, never paid a single dollar of my medical bills thattotaled $12,000.00.
For 2 years I answered all their question such as work, finical, bills etc.Liberty kept dragging out my case; finally I took them to court.
On October 2006, Liberty, obtained my medical records by using a subpoena. Doctors I had never seen, hospitals that had I was never treated at for my car accident, or hospital I had not been to in the past 13 years.
On April 9,2007, I sent a certified letter to Liberty's Attorney and told him that if he continued with his nonsense and fishing trip in my life, I would take my case to the people.
My friend I will give you just a few examples of the questions I was expected to answer: They wanted my banking records, my credit history, safety deposit box information, HIV/ AIDS status, past employers or /and employees, my salary among many other personal questions, yet they wouldn't pay me for my pain and suffering and medical bills.
My friends, the best way to fight a greedy, sneaky, fraudulent giant likes Liberty Mutual, is to let people know how they operate. The Liberty Mutual that I was dealing with was the office in Ontario, California.
More Liberty Mutual Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Liberty Mutual Insurance - workers comp claim
- Liberty Mutual - worst insurance company ever
- Liberty Mutual - short term disability claim
- Liberty Mutual - short term disability denied
- Liberty Mutual - claims denial
- Liberty Mutual Insurance - the customer service the way the interviewer conducted his interview very rudely making presumptions
- Liberty Mutual - fraudulent billing
- Liberty Mutual Insurance - billing
- Liberty Mutual Insurance - my claim and parts
- Liberty Mutual Insurance - maria j sotomayor sr. claims resolution - direct dial: 407-430-4772