LGI Homesthey didn't fix my home

I am still waiting to have some of the items in my home fixed. These are the same items I have spoken to you about several times (incl. e-mail). A company dropped off base board pieces and said someone would be by in a few days. I'm not sure what they are for & are still laying in my yard where they were dropped off. My 1st contact about my home problems was over a month ago and some of them are still not fixed. I am becoming very upset & disappointed with LGI and the service I have received. I have not even been contacted about what has been & what still needs to be done. I want my stuff fixed like I was told it would be. I have tried to be understanding because I understand I am not your only customer, however, a month is unacceptable. If this is not taken care of ASAP my complaint will go further. Call me at [protected] to schedule. Do not just show up; I have spent enough of my time waiting for your services.

MarkluisAngel Aug 01, 2019

Tile on kitchen floor is starting to show cracks!

• Ty
    Tyrone Lee Sr. Oct 14, 2018

Piping issue on the side of the house. Water seeping through the soil. The home was built in 2013 and there have not been any other major issues to speak of. LGI will have to pay for repairs. I can not turn off the flow of water from inside the home.
    Roto-Router as estimated repairs to cost $450. I would appreciate a response from LGI.

• Em
    EMorales49 Sep 04, 2018

We when to the office and the manager and she submitted the complains for us at the time because we didn't have internet service.

Please see the following issues:

- The kitchen island outlet has no power power
    - On top of the garage there's a gap at bottom from the shingles
    - the kitchen floor vinyl its tear up

How long takes to resolved these?

• Sh
    Shannon Lee Hallman Aug 14, 2018

The contacts on the compressor relay quit working, so the compressor runs all the time. I called Feb to get fixed on the warranty. The first tech they hire came with the wrong part that didn't even go to my unit and never came back. They send another tech form a different company who orders parts that never came.

• Lo
    Lou29 Feb 04, 2012

Anyone have a review on the LGI homes in Newark, TX?

• Lo
    louis69benz Feb 10, 2010

hey i was thinking about getting a LGI home but for the past week or so ive been looking at the compaints and comments and i do not like at all. The place i whanted to move to was canyon crossing and the sucky part about it is that the state prison located about 1 1/2 away. so yea it has it good and bad but i guess still dont know if i whant to do this...

• Ms
    msjr5 Aug 07, 2009

Sarah, the exact same thing happened to me. They actually left me without the door frame for days which means I was losing cool air and of course a higher electric bill. Seems that they forgot they needed to come back and finish. They also did a messy just terrible job. Now, they've come to fix something I reported several months ago. They fixed it the problem but they haven't finished the job. They left grout on my bathroom floor and again forgot to paint. Before that they left me with 2 exposed holes. I could go on and on about the problems but I'm sending in a complaint to TRCC. I have photos of the messey undone work that takes them several days to finish.

JACQUELINE EBERHART Sep 25, 2008

28711 nueces river court

JACQUELINE EBERHART Sep 25, 2008

my ceilieng in my kitchen is leaking.