LGI Homesmisleading information

S

To Whom It May Concern:

Last year, I had purchase a brand new house in Rosenberg, Texas at a subdivision called The Trails of Seaburne Parke.

When I was looking for a new place to leave I came to see this subdivision and while I was talking to the salesman for LGI he was explaining to me about the subdivision, he showed me pictures and the park that I was lead to believed that LGI was going to build. I was so excited and I even told him, that would be great then I can come to the park and do my walk. So while, I'm settling in my brand new house I keep asking my salesperson when are they going to get the park ready and his answer is soon.

Will finally they did, but I only see this little kindy park that has the slides and swing so I asked him what's going own. That when he told me that LGI is putting houses around the Kidd park and that was it. So I asked him what happened to the park that he told me about and showed me the pictures before I had signed the paper. He had no answer, and I told him that you made me believed that there's going to be a park in the subdivision and not a kindy park and he said yeah, and then he told me that I can walk around my neighborhood instead of the park that never really existed.

Now it's to late for me since I am stuck on a mortgage on a place that I was made to believed that a park was supposedly be on my subdivision and turned out to be a lie.

I will tell you this that anyone that I know and in the future if I ever the side to move again, I will make sure that I'll never purchase an LGI home again and I'll make sure that my future clients will not purchase an LGI home also.

Suzette Diano