LG Electronicsmaintenance of my clothes washing machine

A Jul 08, 2019

Hi,
My name: Eng. Ahmed Samir*
My Phone: [protected]
My Email: [protected]@yahoo.com
Sending from: Egypt, Alexandria

I have bought new cloths washing machine, brand name is LG.
Every time I use the machine, I find a leakage (water with washing soap) is coming out from it during the washing steps...
I called the customer service center to send me a maintenance technician to find out what is the problem… different technicians visited me two times but in vain…and in the third visit, the technician told me that the problem is in the washing cabins…
An order was made by the company(LG) to change the washing cabins for my cloths washing machine for free (because I still have the grantee for my machine and the defect is classified as an industrial defect)..
But during change the defected washing cabins by the new one, the maintenance technician of the company (LG) found a corrosion in the outer and in the inner body of the machine (because of the delay in changing the defected washing cabins due to the wrong analysis of the first two visits of the maintenance technicians which led to that corrosion phenomenon to my machine).
The LG company has offered to change (only) the outer body of the machine for free (because I still have the grantee for my machine and the defect is classified as an industrial defect), and it did...
But the company refused to change the inner corroded body (it offered a treatment for the corrosion of the inner body, for free).
Then after I made a complaint through the http://ethics.lg.co.kr/realName/en/insertDetailForm.do
The LG Company has made a call with me (three months ago) and agreed with me to change my defected washing machine (for free) with another new one that used in the showrooms (because the used washing machine that used in the showrooms cannot be sold to clients, as they informed me).
But they did not do so until now…
Can you please help me to make them keep their promise and do the agreement (change my defected washing machine (for free) with another new one that used in the showrooms, as they offered to me.

P.S,
*the inner corroded body is shown in the attached video.
*the price bill and the grantee documents are attached too.
*company data: LG Electronics company, Egypt,
Customer service: 002 19960 (landline)
[protected] (WhatsApp).
"Waiting for my RIGHT If you can HELP, So PLEASE DO YOUR BEST".
Thanks.

maintenance of my clothes washing machine