Lexusmy gas tank won't open

M Nov 12, 2018

I went by pembroke pines lexus on sunday nov 11, 2018 and had the worst experience with service advisor ed. Who told me the could not take care of the issue only monday through friday and when I asked if they would give me a loaner they stated yes. I showed up the following date nov 12th at 7:45am to be told they can not give me a loaner and instead they gave me a ride to my work. Within an hour and a half they told me by service advisor andre that car was ready and they would send a drive to come pick me up. I can not be leaving my job due to meetings and asked why couldn't they just bring me my car and he told me that for deliveries and pick up it needs to be scheduled. I have been a customer for over 7 years and am disgusted with this service especially since the day before the sales manager frank and richard both assured me that if I showed up on monday like I did I would have a loaner car to avoid this inconvenience. This is the worst service ever!!