Lexus — 2019 lexus nx300 - scratches on left bottom frame by driver side door
I found an 8 inch area of scuff marks on left lower frame where driver door meets the frame. I took it to dealer as I didn't want the issue to get any worse and get into the paint. Dealer summed problem up by stating that I scuffed my shoes as I got in vehicle. Ridiculous! My shoes don't touch the frame of the vehicle as I enter or exit as I am a perfectly capable person with no physical disability. I don't use that part of vehicle to "hoist" myself into it. The vehicle sits low so that I simply place my right leg in and sit down and swing my left leg in alongside it. Dealer rep says she saw same scratches on 4 of their loaner NX300's. That means to me that there is a design problem with how the driver door molding contacts the frame. Lexus engineers need to further review this as it seems to happen with a number of NX300's.
I am enclosing a copy of the invoice and chat I had with dealership. Thank you.
More Lexus Complaints & Reviews
- 2007 Lexus ES 350 - vehicle that can kill you!
- Lexus - gs450h hybrid battery
- Lexus - customer support
- 2004 Lexus GX470 - be aware of brake problem!
- Lexus Cars - sudden acceleration
- Lexus LS 460 - denying me service (olatunbosun gbolade)
- Lexus Malaysia / Wing Hin Auto Carriage Sdn Bhd - Report rx350 3.5 (a) of the condition vehicle abnormal jerking and lost power
- Lexus - water drains in side the passenger side of the car.
- Lexus - 2006 rx330
- Lexus - my gas tank won't open