Levi Strauss & Co. Logo

Levi Strauss & Co.

Having problems with Levi Strauss & Co.?

Levi Strauss & Co. Customer Service Contacts

1800 625 603 (Australia & New Zealand)
8800 200 7363 (Russia)
+1 866 860 8907 (United States)
+44 800 5384 7501 (United Kingdom & Rest Of Europe)
+852 31 840 075 (Hong Kong)
+60 377 266 290 (Malaysia)
+63 27 050 500 (Philippines)
+65 67 496 501 (Singapore)
+66 27 904 000 (Thailand)
+27 214 039 400 (South Africa)
+82 25 288 876 (South Korea)
+84 39 397 999 (Vietnam)
1155 Battery Street
San Francisco, California
United States - CA94111-1203
Levi Strauss & Co. Europe
Leonardo Da Vincilaan 19, Airport Plaza, Rio Building 1831 Diegem, Belgium

Malaysia
501A Level 5 Uptown 1, № 1, Jalan Ss21/58, Damansara Uptown, 47400, Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia

The Philippines
20th Floor, Tower II, The Enterprise Center, Paseo de Roxas Corner, 6766 Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Philippines

Singapore
Jay Gee Melwani House, 10 Genting Lane № 11-00, Singapore 349583

South Africa
17th floor, Portside, 4 Bree Street, Cape Town 8001

Vietnam
Level 6 – Saigon Royal Building, 91 Pasteur St., Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Levi Strauss & Co. Customer Service. Initial Levi Strauss & Co. complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Levi Strauss & Co. above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Levi Strauss & Co.. Discuss the issues you have had with Levi Strauss & Co. and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Sep 14, 2018

Levi Strauss & Co. — levi jeans

I recently bought a 0air of Levi Jean's from the Levi shop in Springfield park, Durban, on my second use I...

Durban

Levi Strauss & Co.shoes

The new sizing system is poorly executed. I used to buy only Levi's cause they're comfortable and fit perfectly. I went from a UK 7 to a UK 7 being too big and a UK 6 being WAY too small. I am deeply disappointed in this change. Trusted brands should not just up and change their systems. It would be fine if half sizes were available, but they are not (in South Africa). I will not be supporting Levi Shoes anymore.

Levi Strauss & Co.jeans

Ordered a pair of jeans which was in stock when I ordered them but that pair of jeans never even shipped and when I called the customer service after a month, they told me that the jeans is not in stock anymore. The person I spoke to was unhelpful and had an attitude. The customer service was terrible and I was highly dissatisfied and disappointed by their dealing. Did not expect this from Levi's!!!

Levi Strauss & Co.political stance contrary to u.s. constitution!

I have purchased your products for my entire life. I wasn't pleased when you moved off shore with your production plants but understood the business climate. This political STUNT you have taken to SUBVERT the U.S. Constitution will not be tolerated!! You have not only lost a customer but have in fact gained and devout enemy!!! I will do everything in my power to make sure you lose money and influence!!! Attack my Constitution and I will respond!!

Levi Strauss & Co.faulty shirt cambridge uk

I bought a t.shirt from the Cambridge UK store the logo washed off after the second wash, when I went back to the store they had shut for a 7 week refurb. I have since emailed Levi directly and they just keep on replying with the same email asking for the same evidence each time. I have now submitted the evidence 4 times! Now I'm just being ignored, please help my 14 yr old bought this with her own money but has nothing to show for it
        Thanking you in advance
        Sam
        Bel9w is the email communication ID
        (Ticket: DE02-[protected])-Communication
        Mail for Case ID;76513

Levi Strauss & Co.559 denim pants

I just drove to levi outlet in Myrtle Beach for one reason, to purchase at least 5 pairs of 559's. The ONLY style I like to wear. Only to be informed that levi has discontinued this style. I have been a levi man for DECADES. What is a man to do????? Wrangler? Lee? Thanks for years of comfort but this is a huge disappointment! Please reconsider your decision, it affects myself and I'm sure a lot of other men as well.
          Sincerely,
          Marty Hamm

Levi Strauss & Co.jeans pant

Dear team,

Its really not possible to believe a brand like Levi's which I am using blindly since 10 years. I am facing issue first time. Last year I purchased a pant whose Fabrice quantity was very bad and a damage pant was given and this the second time I have purchased a pant who quality is so bad all the pant stiches are opening cost of pant is 4700 rs. I need a replacement for my pant please. I have dropped pant at indigranagar store.

Please do the needful

You can reach me on [protected]

Regards,

Levi Strauss & Co.customer service awful &, condescending after their mistake.

Ordered sale items on website 7/4/18, got confirmation email. Checked order status online, says processing, on 7/16 still says processing, so I l do online chat to make sure everything is ok. Advised order cancelled, and to call 1800# to replace at sale price, which was 14.99 a pair for silvertab baggy jeans, a crazy good price. I did not cancel the order, nor did I get a email confirmation about order being cancelled, plus when I put the order # [protected] on Levi's website it still said processing. Call [protected] & spoke to Vicky on7/16/18 & she said the sizes I ordered were sold out but to call back in a couple weeks when they have more in stock & they would honor the prices. I also tried to get available sizes, but was advised I could only get the same sizes I ordered for that price, and she threw in I should have ordered sooner, and had to point out, again, i did order sooner, the first day of the sale! I asked at least 3 times if they were discontinuing the silver tabs because they have before, and she assured me they weren't. Bear in mind this is after she gave me the run around for about 20 minutes, saying I cancelled the order, which I didn't, then she said I put in the wrong billing address, that's why it cancelled, which I didn't, as I told her, because Levi's put a hold on my credit card for the money. She had a couple more lame excuse to not help, but finally said she put in a note to honor price when I call back & case # [protected]. So I call back today and agent, did not catch her name, said these jeans are all sold out & discontinued and are NOT coming back in stock. So I ask if I can get the carpenter jeans, which are basically some style with different name, for the same price and she says no, but also throws in that I should have called sooner when they had more sizes available & I could have switched sizes for that price. At which time I relay what happened when I called on 7/16, so I ask if I can talk to a supervisor. She put me on hold for at least 8 minutes, sup. brook novack finally gets on the phone. She plays dumb at first and make me run through the whole thing, again, just to say no. So won't honor the price on the carpenter jeans, or offer any solution other than 30% off the carpenter jeans, 30% off 68 bucks isn't even close to 14.99 a pair. If that wasn't bad enough she had a bad attitude from the get go, and by now I'm losing my patience, so I ask for the corporate #, which she refuses to give me. She is being rude & condensending the entire time so finally I say, I hope they are recording this conversation because you are being very rude & unhelpful. She got defensive and snapped at me, so you want them to call you or not, then made another exasperated sound. well by now I am hot! So I say, i need to talk to someone who can help me, who can help. She gets even more attitude, raising her voice & i got so frustrated I hung up on her, which I have never done before, to anyone, that should let you know how bad it was!! First off Levi's made the mistake cancelling my order & not even notifying me. Then when I finally figure out what's going on, no thanks to Levi's, I get the run around. Every customer service representative, and supervisor brook, for Levi's first tried to shift the fault to me, then when i had to point out their mistake I got nothing but bad attitude and the run around. I have never even witnessed such shamefully horrible customer service in my life, much less been on the receiving end of it. Levi's must train their representatives to be condensending and try to put blame for their mistake on the customer. The official Levi's training hand book probably says how to treat customers like dumb low lifes, and get away with it!! If they would have just told me on 7/16 I was s.o.l. and had no chance in hell of getting those jeans at that price I wouldn't have wasted all this time, energy and sanity because brook was truly THAT BAD!! Instead of working with me and doing the right thing I got the run around and raised blood pressure because no one likes to be treated like crap, especially when you are the customer, who was wronged on top of it all. My husband, friends and family are all ready to never buy Levi's again, it took a lot to chase away such loyal customers, but Brook novack crossed the line. Hope that 50 bucks Levi's saved going back on their word was worth the loyal customers and money they have lost. Not to mention all the brutally honest posts we are already putting out there, we are a vocal group of people who don't like being treated deplorably. What a disgraceful display of capitalism at it's worst by Levi's today. Deplorable lack of customer service or even a concious, again for their mistake, not mine!! And no, there was no apology from Levi's for incorrectly cancelling the order in the first place, not that I was expecting one after all that drama and such. If they would have just done the right thing at any point I wouldn't be writing this, but alas customer service is dead & Levi's doesn't honor their sale prices, word or any thing else worth a damn.

Levi Strauss & Co.ladies levi jeans

Bought jeans at McArthur glen Bridgend over a year ago now but the inside zip was fraying way before this date. I have taken them back and they were very unhelpful, rude and unprofessional. I paid 55 pound for these jeans which I have onlt been able to wear a dozen times. I am very annoyed and disappointed as i thought I was paying for a quality pair of jeans. I hope to hear back from you.
                Many thanks
                Jill Jones

Levi Strauss & Co.527 jeans

Have been a levi customer for 35+years and am very disappointed with the the products they are now putting out. I bought 4 pairs of 527 bootcut w32 l34 jeans two months ago at kohls and all four pairs have ripped out in the exact same place (left edge of right rear pocket) I could maybe understand one but not four in the same place and now i've read other people have had the same problem and same place what the hell-used to be a great pair of jeans but then I looked at my tag and they are made in haiti so go figure — I hope the big wheels at corporate realize there going out of country to save a nickle is going to cost them thousands in lost customers — the levi name is turning to mud!!!

Levi Strauss & Co.scam

Hi, I bought a jeans today (16 July 2018) and there was a $50 discount on the jeans hence the price was from $119.90 to $69.90.
                    But your staff at Tampines Mall told me that there was a free gift for a belt and a sock. I gladly accept it, but when I got home and check the reciept it only got one item which is my jeans with no indication that the other two items are free gifts stated in the reciept. Yet my card was charged at $113.70. Which my purpose for today is to get and explainantion and also a refund for the extra $44 that I paid for nothing,

scam
                    scam

Levi Strauss & Co.delivery and customer service

I purchased an order in total of £73 an order number was emailed of [protected]... I spoke to an adviser on the 27th june asking why my parcel hasnt arrived, I was informed the systems are down ; she took my number and said she will call back. I never recieved a call back.

Then I rang on the 29th of june again askin why I have not recieved my order; adviser informed me she will call me back on monday and cant do anything for me as its friday? (not sure why she cudnt help)

Today I have rang again spoke to another service agent; absolutely shocked when I told him I would like to raise a complaint; he laughed.
                      Then I queried when my order is due to arrive; I was told the order is still awaiting to be returned to thier warehouse and I will have to place another order.

I have yet not recieved my refund; the agent said its not his responsibility that my order was not delieverd and said he will be terminating the call as I was trying to explain myslef. Not at one point did I swear or insult the agent; I am frustrated with what has happened and was expressing that because of the above I wasnt able to take these items to a birthday party on the 27th of june. And that was embarrasing.

The agent then terminated the call, instead of trying to help me or trying to offer any sort of redress for this incident.

I am shocked and appauled a company this big delievers service at this standard.

Levi's Outlet at 5825 Outlets at Loveland in Coloradocustomer service

To Whom It May Concern,
                        It is with great disappointment that I write this letter. On June 27, 2018 at approximately 4:50 pm, I entered your Levi's Outlet Store located at "5825 Outlets at Loveland in Colorado". Upon entering the store, I noted three employees at the checkout desk. Two employees were facing the entrance, one was folding shirts, the second was by her side conducting some other task. The third employee was working on the register. I noted I was the only customer in the store that time, yet no one acknowledged my entry or presence.
                        As I walked to the sections for ladies, I thought it odd that still no one acknowledged my presence in the store. For more than 10 minutes, I perused the jeans section, yet no one displayed the courtesy (Hi, can I help you?) expected in a store of your caliber.
                        After approximately 15 minutes, three ladies entered the store and immediately, the employee folding shirts stopped what she was doing and walked over to the customers and asked if she could assist them. I turn to watch this exchange, but still no acknowledgement of my presence. At this point I turned to watch the employees for a solid five minutes to see if they would offer me any assistance.
                        At that point I walked over to the checkout counter and communicated my disappointment with all three clerks. Then, I placed the jeans I was about to buy on the counter and left the store.
                        I have taken some time to carefully think about this experience and concluded that it would be best to report the incident to your management/leadership with the hope that my experience will be serve as an opportunity to re-train your employees on proper etiquette and professionalism.
                        Sincerely,
                        Brenda BradleyDavila

Levisinsulting behaviour and extreme rudeness

Dear Levis,
                          I brought 2 pants and a shirt Around 8:30 PM of 20th of June, 2018, from Levis factory outlet, at gulistan e johar, adjacent to Chase up store, Karachi. Receipt attached.
                          When i brought 1 pant back for alteration, length wise, the guy at the counter, named 'Faiz ul rehman' told me in an insulting tone that the pant that ive brought up is dirty and i should have brought a clean pant. Pic attached. I told him that i wore it for atmost a few hours, as when i tried it in the store it was ok, but when i wore it, it seemed alittle lengthy and i have brought it back after realizing it. He repeated the same remark and just turned away as to ignore me. Its like what i say, he considers worthless.
                          I was offended, for his remark, his tone, and his behaviour. I asked him again with a firm tone now, and when he saw that other customers got attracted because i was repeating it, he started telling me that I should get what he is saying and kept repeating it in a very insulting tone.
                          When i told him if i should complain about it, he said i could complain to whatever channel i find suitable if i dare to. I didnt had anything else to say, except the useless of extending the useless argument. So I am writing about it to you.
                          Its like I paid the premium for your brand for getting insulted. Levis spends so much on the location, the stores, the lightening bills, the proper management and supply chain systems, and other overheads, and where it gets to the customer who pays for all this, this is the behaviour that we get. He represented your brand there, and that was in insulting me in front of your employees and other customers that i am bringing dirty pants to the store. And i should do what he says, and go back home and wash and bring it back.
                          Please acknowledge and register my complaint. I would be waiting for your kind reply.

Levi Strauss & Co.staff yang biadap

Saya ingin membuat komplen tentang sikap pekerja levis di butik KB Mall Kota Bharu, Kelantan, pada hari ini 17-6-18 saya telah membeli 2 helai seluar levis dan kedua-duanya perlu di alter dibahagian kaki, setelah diambil ukuran oleh pekerja terbabit saya keluar minum sambil menunggu siap setelah 2 jam saya kembali, saya dapati hanya satu sahaja yang siap iaitu yang paling sulit untuk di alter kakinya kerna ianya kain jeans dan yang satu lagi paling mudah kerana perlu kerat dan jahit sebab jenis kain khakis sahaja, saya ada terlihat pekerja bahagian jahitan membuat seluar yang lain bukan yang saya sebab pada fahaman saya yang dia buat tu jenis kerat sambung dan perlu bayar sebanyak RM10. 00 manakala yang saya ni hanya percuma saya pun faham jadi saya beredar dan dalam 30 minit saya kembali lagi dapati masih belum dibuat seluar saya tersebut, saya agak marah dan bertanya kenapa masih belum buat dari tadi lagi saya pelanggan yang paling awal, pekerja tadi bagi alasan seluar saya payah nak jahit, staff rehat sedangkan pekerja yang menjahit membuat alter seluar pelanggan yang kemudian dari saya mungkin kerna pelanggan tersebut membayar kos alter tersebut tetapi apa yang membuat saya agak terkilan ialah bila pekerja tersebut menjawap kepada saya BUAT SENDIRI LAH itu ayat yang betul-betul kurang ajar malah ada pelanggan lain pun turut menegur pekerja tersebut bahawa beliau tidak patut bercakap begitu memandangkan dia adalah staff levis bukan staff yang bekerja di kedai kopi pekerja tersebut patut sudah terlatih dengan situasi begitu dan patut meminta maaf dengan elok kalau dia telah melakukan sedikit kekhilafan. Saya berharap pihak levis dapat menegur atau mengambil tindakan sewajarnya terhadap pekerja terbabit supaya kejadian ini tidak berulang...
                            Sekian, terima kasih.

staff yang biadap
                            staff yang biadap

Levi Strauss & Co.t shirt return

Hello I have tried to return my t shirt to a Levi's store and I went to a Manchester store the kind lady said it was fine for an exchange however I forgot my card for proof and so I went to the Trafford centre branch with my card and now they are saying I can't return it in store I have to go online.
                              I have no receipt and only have an email confirmation as it was online.
                              My 29 days return has now expired from messing about going from one shop to another shop so I'm really disappointed with how one sales assistant says yes to me and another says no it's a bit silly.
                              All I would like is an exchange not asking for money back
                              Hope you can help?
                              Many thanks

Levi Strauss & Co.lady's white levi jeans - returned

I returned a pair of lady's white jeans about 2 months ago.

I was working with someone from the complaint dept to get my refund on these jeans.

I had ordered the jeans using vanilla visa gift card which I "no longer have".

I gave levi rep another vanilla gift card number that they could load the refund to.

I called vanilla gift card... And they told me they couldn't load the money to my card until I gave them my birth date, social security number and other personal information.???

I don't put my info "online" or give it out! This is why I ordered they levi jeans with a vanilla visa gift card.

All I want is my money back! Levi's are expensive and i've ordered many pairs from amazon!

Why can't you send me a check... Or a levi's gift card? I'm having second thoughts about ordering anymore levi's.

Rhonda graeber

Levi Straussclassic fit lot, size xl shirt

At left front shoulder the material has started to break-up & is not repairable. I would like to send it to you & your customer service team for inspection. My email & phone details are [protected]@hotmail.com. [protected]
                                  Unfortunately because of this defect, I feel unable to wear this shirt and am very disappointed because I expected the quality of Levi Strauss garments to be superior to their competitors.

classic fit lot, size xl shirt
                                  classic fit lot, size xl shirt

Levi Strauss & Co.levi 501 button fly jeans

I have wore levi's for the last 36 years and for the past 14-15 years I am lucky to get 7 months out of a pair of jeans. I recently bought three (3) pair of the jeans I wear levi 501 button flys and within 2 months I had a hole in the crotch and the rear pocket on 2 of the three pair I bought. The third pair did the same thing two months later, so needless to say im very disappointed that im spending 50+ dollars a pair and within 4 months all three pair are not wearable. If I could find the receipt id take them back to jcpenny and demand a exchange or refund but unfortunately I misplaced the receipt. Im seriously contemplating switching to a different brand of jeans if things dont get better. It's not a good feeling when a person pays $150+ for three pair of jeans and within four months there ready to be thrown in the garbage! I have never in the past 36 years felt the need to complain about my favorite jeans but now is the time and hopefully something will be done about it. Thanks

Levi Strauss & Co.online purchase unable to return due to final sale not displayed online

I made a purchase on Levi's.com on 5/14/2018 for my girlfriend during a sale add received via email.
                                      I received items today 05/23/2018 and when I reached out to try to exchange I was told 2 of the items I purchased one of them for my girlfriend cannot be returned or exchange due to being marked "Final Sale" which according to Brooke (supervisor) was CLEARLY DISPLAYED ON LEVIS.COM.
                                      I did not see a Pop Up warning of items been marked Final Sale at any time during the transaction. Keep in mind I bought 2 items for a woman which for a men is hard to know if is the correct one or not...
                                      After speaking with the customer service rep. and the supervisor I felt highly disrespected due to the continue use of the phrase "it was clearly displayed" on the website as if this is my first time buying online. If I had seen such warning I would not have bought anything I don't feel confident I can return.
                                      I do not feel your company should place items for sale online labeled Final Sale without having a warning sign advising items could not be returned.
                                      I have been a Levis fan since I was a little and I feel let down by not only this experience but to make things worse the lack of professionalism of your customer service personal.