Les Schwab Tire Centers — tires
Puyallup Store on Meridian.
5/4/2017-Purchased 2 front tires. (tires = $209; total cost of purchase $702.21)
5/5/2017 - Front right tire blew out going 60 mph on the freeway. I thought I was going to die!!! Replaced by Les Schwab.
Mileage on car at that time=67, 939
Took car in for routine maintenance to Toyota of Puyallup on River Road~ 2/22/2018, Mileage 77, 262.
Told I was close to needing new front tires (must do @ 3/32)-front tires tread depth 4/32 (& much older rear tires 7/32, so pretty ridiculous).
This should not be possible. This is completely unsafe & unacceptable.
More Les Schwab Tire Centers Complaints & Reviews
- Les Schwab Tire - if we don't have it you don't need it 
- Les Schwab Tires - unprofessional, rude, rip off 
- Les Schwab - tires 
- Les Schwab - horrid service 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - fraud and scam 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - bad deal on tires
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - scam
- Les Schwab Tire Centers-Reno, NV - tire chain prices
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - refused to replace
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - poorly done battery installation