Leon's Furnitureshipping/delivery

A Sep 12, 2018

We purchased a bed online Sept 3/18, got the confirmation email which had a contact number and email included for customers. Called the number on MULTIPLE occasions and left voicemail to discuss delivery date - never ANY call back in 10 days. Emails to the contact - no replies in 10 days. Sept 12/18 day of delivery. Call received that delivery would be 3-6pm. No delivery until 7pm!!! I called the Leon's store supervisor in Calgary and he was dismissive and had no way to rectify the situation. No idea who speak with to address the problem. Told me the office closed at 5pm. Yet the automated voicemail that I have listened too numberous times said they were open until 9pm.
Terrible customer services.
Delivery truck drivers were also new, and told me they were short staffed so they were late. This is NOT my problem and maybe you wouldn't schedule a 3 hour delivery window if that's not even possible to manage. Unprofessional delivery. Also, they drop the package in my living room (which was a long size bed), and now it will have to stay there until I can have someone help open and carry it up to my bedroom. They need more training and courtesy.