LensCrafterscustomer service

I spoke with Mary-Ann from the Lens Crafters located on 6301 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX [protected] #S21A phone number [protected].

As I had a some questions about the amount that I had paid vs. what my insurance covered. I did not understand what Mary-Ann was saying and she stated "I have already told you twice". I am the customer and if I need it explained 10 times then so be it. She also told me that "If I had questions about how much I paid, I should have asked Elizabeth when I was paying"

The sales person was Elizabeth 589031. While Elizabeth was very nice, but she only explained partial of what I was paying for. I did not have my insurance coverage right in front of me so naturally I could not tell if it was all accurate.

While I am typically a patient person because I too have worked in customer before and understand that customers will have questions, I have decided to cancel my order for Lens Crafters due to the customer service I received over the phone with Mary-Ann.

Cl
Jun 10, 2019

Comments

•   Jun 10, 2019

You couldn't compare your insurance with what Elizabeth quoted you? How is this anyone else's fault?

• Te
      Jun 10, 2019

It's not her fault you can't comprehend what you were told. And no, she shouldn't have to explain it to you 10 times. That attitude is what gives customers a bad name. If you have questions, contact your insurance company!

•   Jun 10, 2019

@TellMeAboutIt82 Optical insurance is non insurance. My glasses are on insurance and I still pay 300$ out of pocket. NON DESIGNER. Meanwhile Obamacare people get designer frames and add ons all for free.