LensCrafters — customer service
I spoke with Mary-Ann from the Lens Crafters located on 6301 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX [protected] #S21A phone number [protected].
As I had a some questions about the amount that I had paid vs. what my insurance covered. I did not understand what Mary-Ann was saying and she stated "I have already told you twice". I am the customer and if I need it explained 10 times then so be it. She also told me that "If I had questions about how much I paid, I should have asked Elizabeth when I was paying"
The sales person was Elizabeth 589031. While Elizabeth was very nice, but she only explained partial of what I was paying for. I did not have my insurance coverage right in front of me so naturally I could not tell if it was all accurate.
While I am typically a patient person because I too have worked in customer before and understand that customers will have questions, I have decided to cancel my order for Lens Crafters due to the customer service I received over the phone with Mary-Ann.
More LensCrafters Complaints & Reviews
- LensCrafters - price gouging 
- LensCrafters - false charity program 
- LensCrafters - lens pricing - transitions 
- LensCrafters - fraud and cheating 
- LensCrafters - disappointed with customer service 
- [Resolved] LensCrafters - exam cost 
- LensCrafters - sales rep: ellen’s unethical behavior
- LensCrafters - contact lenses/exam
- LensCrafters - eyewear service
- LensCrafters - online order