Lens Crafterspoor customer service

Today I visited the Towson store to have my glasses tighted. I took a seat and was still sitting in that seat 20 minutes later, without anyone acknowledging I was there. Neither of the two women working in the store ever aknowledged me. So, after 20 minutes I left and they watched me leave--saying nothing. I purchased 2 pair of glasses almost a year ago for over $600. Needless to say I will not be using Lens Crafters again. This was my first and last time using Lens Crafters. I have a Lens Crafters credit card which I will cancel immediately. And, I actually wanted to purchase a third pair of glasses before my prescription expired. This is so sad, because a few simple words, like someone will be right with you would have gone a long way.

• Da
    Darnella Jul 17, 2009

Worst customer service, every. Will constantly leave you on hold on the telephone and hang up telephone. Then say it was a bad connection.

• Ds
    DSF Jul 16, 2009

My question to everyone who has complained about this company, is why did you not check for complaints lodged against lens crafters before ever going??!? Hind sight is wonderful, but it would save everyone major headache in the long run.

With places around that offer great glasses and eye exams at affordable prices, why go to lens crafters? I would love to see them go under!

• Jh
    j h Jun 09, 2009

see aforementioned

• Jh
    j h Jun 09, 2009

I called your office on the west-side of Cincinnati office. (Western Hills Plaze) I called not once but four times and each time I was told to hold on and my call would be redirected to someone who could help me. I was disconnected on each and every call. It's is a shameful scenario. I have been getting my optic needs from this locale for over 20 years. What ever happened to the words "customer service"? I will not ever go back to this locale or any other Lens Crafters office/location. They are unb elievable. With the economy the way that it is, you would think that they could at least answer their phone.
    I did try another store and they answered. I said that I wanted the home office phone number. They came back on the line and asked if I would give them my name and phone number and that they would try to contact the store that I was trying to call. I just said that I wasn't willing to do that and that I just wanted their home office number. She didn't ask me to hold, just put me on hold. What it going on with this Company? What a bunch of melarchy.