Menu
Rosenbaum Realty Group Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Rosenbaum Realty Group
reviews & complaints

www.rosenbaumrealtygroup.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 14 Reviews

Rosenbaum Realty Group Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
9 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Rosenbaum Realty Group at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Rosenbaum Realty Group has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Rosenbaum Realty Group. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Rosenbaum Realty Group reviews & complaints 14

Filter reviews by rating
5 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Rosenbaum Realty Group reviews & complaints

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rosenbaum Realty Group This company tried to charge me over 1000 dollars in fees not discussed throughout the whole lease

This company tried to charge me over 1000 dollars in fees not discussed throughout the whole lease. They even charged me 30 bucks to tape a piece of paper to my door saying I owed them money. I threatened to take them to court and they dropped the charges. 6 and a half years later they sent the balance to collections.

This company, Rosenbaum Realty Group, they tried to charge me more than 1000 dollars in fees that we never talked about when we signed the lease. Can you believe it? And get this, they even charged me 30 bucks just to tape a piece of paper on my door, telling me I owed them money. Can you imagine? I got so mad, I told them I'd take them to court, and guess what? They backed down and dropped the charges. But you won't believe what happened next. Six and a half years later, they sent the remaining balance to collections. Can you believe the nerve?

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rosenbaum Realty Group This company is a radicalized imprinting of freedoms and the importance of privacy

This company is a radicalized imprinting of freedoms and the importance of privacy. They don't protect you or your rights, they manipulate the tenants and entrap them "forcefully" and through manipulation for the company's best interest. They also provide misinformation and unlivable property conditions. This reflects their radicalized behavior and beliefs. It was a horrible, horrible experience, almost criminal!

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rosenbaum Realty Group These guys shouldn't be allowed to rent to anyone, seriously!

These guys shouldn't be allowed to rent to anyone, seriously! Living there was a total nightmare. If something needs fixing, good luck getting it done or done right. I'm telling you, look elsewhere if you need a place to live. The state should really investigate them for breaking the rules. Watch out for those phony reviews on other websites giving them 5 stars. Those reviews all popped up at the same time and were written by accounts that only had one review, and surprise, it was for Rosenbaum. That's a major warning sign. They're just trying to boost their ratings and make the place seem good. Seriously, trust me and stay far away!

Hide full review

Is Rosenbaum Realty Group legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Rosenbaum Realty Group as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Rosenbaum Realty Group stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Rosenbaum Realty Group should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Rosenbaum Realty Group earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Rosenbaum Realty Group achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Rosenbaum Realty Group. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

A long registered date for rosenbaumrealtygroup.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Rosenbaum Realty Group as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Rosenbaum Realty Group's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Rosenbaumrealtygroup.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Rosenbaum Realty Group website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Rosenbaumrealtygroup.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Rosenbaum Realty Group has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 9 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Rosenbaumrealtygroup.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The rosenbaumrealtygroup.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
E

Rosenbaum Realty Group This realty group is fraudlent

This realty group is fraudlent. They encourage you to pay online when the online portal is faulty. Anytime I submit a payment ( before rent is due mind you) i receive a confirmation email stating and thanking me for submitting my online payment. The money is withdrawn from my bank account, and into their portal which is only accepted for 2-3 days. They try to send the money back, however it does not reach my portal, or bank account. They request more money for the rent and for late fees. I would have no problem submitting payment, but the money never reaches my accounts. I have had to file over 3 claims, and got fed up through the cycle of the money being in their systems for only days. I ask Rosenbaum collections where they send my money to, only to get told they "don't have my money" which never answers my question at all. They rarely respond to emails, and to receive a work order after submittal is rare also. They lost $1,515 of my money in their system, and fail to reimburse me for their errors. The fact that Rosenbaum Realty is still in business, is a pathetic joke. Rosenbaum Realty does not even deserve a 1 star review. These people need to be investigated for fraudulent schemes as soon as possible.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rosenbaum Realty Group Review is for the Rosenbaum Realty Group property in *** doesn't even deserve one star with how terrible they are!

Review is for the Rosenbaum Realty Group property in *** doesn't even deserve one star with how terrible they are! If you value your sanity, time, and money DO NOT RENT through them! They are nothing but scam artists who try and charge $3,000 on top of keeping a $2000 security deposit for made-up damages. Not to mention, once you call them out on their illegal tactics, they screen your calls and never get back to you. It's been two months since moving out and they still haven't done their secondary review of the property DESPITE already leasing it out to someone else. And just for further background, the property was "new" but was poorly built (no hot water upstairs, water pressure was non-existent, the air conditioner broke 4 different times during summer with the temp reaching over 96 degrees in the house - when called to complain they acted like it wasn't a big deal!). In addition to that, you are not allowed to park outside of your garage or in the designated parking spots in the property without paying a $40 fee for an additional vehicle. The builders are terrible - leave nails and broken glass everywhere causing multiple people to get new tires. Oh and the best part - the glass patio was shot by someone on the property and shattered. Do you think they were worried about mine or my children's safety? Absolutely not! They expect me, the victim, to pay for it. Guess the police report and evidence means nothing to these people.

I
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rosenbaum Realty Group This company is tryin to get more money from me than what's allowed by the Landlord Tenant Act

This company is tryin to get more money from me than what's allowed by the Landlord Tenant Act. They won't answer my questions about the charges, but they're quick to threaten me with court.

Z
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rosenbaum Realty Group A/C unit in my house that is managed by Rosenbaum Realty broke on Monday morning, was diagnosed as not working the same day, and now more than 4

A/C unit in my house that is managed by Rosenbaum Realty broke on Monday morning, was diagnosed as not working the same day, and now more than 4 days later there has been no update or efforts to get the A/C fixed.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rosenbaum Realty Group Rosenbaum Realty Group is well-known for their fraudulent practices

Rosenbaum Realty Group is well-known for their fraudulent practices. They're a rental group that has received over 37 complaints on Yelp regarding their tendency to overcharge for move-out expenses. Not only do they unlawfully keep your security deposit, but they also impose a hefty $2300 in fees for damages that were already present when tenants moved in. I have multiple pieces of evidence to share, if possible. It's clear that Rosenbaum Realty Group is exploiting hardworking individuals and should be subject to investigation.

R

Rosenbaum Realty Group My name is ***

My name is ***. I live at *** in Mesa. I have a door that opens outward to my carport, and it exposes my hinges outside. It's a security hazard because anyone with a flathead screwdriver can remove the hinges and enter my apartment. The apartment management, Rosenbaum reality (or the owner), refuses to fix the door. Can you assist me? Thank you in advance

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rosenbaum Realty Group This company charges excessive fees that are unreasonable

This company charges excessive fees that are unreasonable. They can't explain why they charge such large fees. When you call to get the correct amount, they always give you a different one and try to say you should've known that the price went up, but you were never notified. This company needs to be closed. It's completely unfair what they are doing to someone. I should not be paying *** or *** or *** in rent. Even to call and speak with someone, you can never get through or you get sent to voicemail. Your customer service is horrible, and they need to be closed. There are so many complaints on this particular property because these fees are unreasonable. Also, online they change the ledger around, so it's never the same.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rosenbaum Realty Group I was a renter for a property this company managed for 2 years, from Feb 2020 to Feb 2022

I was a renter for a property this company managed for 2 years, from Feb 2020 to Feb 2022. Before my lease ended, they charged me for March 2022 rent at a higher rate. I contacted them immediately to let them know that I won't be a tenant in March 2022 since my lease ends on 2/28/22. They said it's their 'system process' and this amount will stay on and get late fees every day until they can fix it, which should be around 3/14 or 3/15 or 3/16 or something like that. I can't access my tenant portal anymore to discuss this officially because I'm not a tenant anymore. They blocked me out. And I keep getting late fees every day, and they increase in dollars each day. They add all the warnings about being late, legal action, etc. This is not right and against the law. A property management company can't charge rent AFTER a lease is over, and they definitely can't charge late fees on top of that wrong charge! This company is known for doing dishonest things and should be stopped.

D

Rosenbaum Realty Group Every month I pay rent through a rental platform

Every month I pay rent through a rental platform. The rental platform went down and was showing errors instead of displaying the actual rent I submitted. As a result, I accidentally submitted a payment twice. I tried to log in and cancel the extra payment, but the system had an error and wouldn't let me. The rental manager confirmed that the system was down, yet they still charged me a fee for a returned check because I didn't have enough money in my account to cover double the rent. Unfortunately, I couldn't use their system to cancel the payment.

Another issue arose when I called the rental place because the air conditioning wasn't turning on. They sent an A/C technician to fix it, and the technician ended up replacing the thermostat. However, Rosenbaum Realty charged me for the visit. At first, they tried to lie and say that the thermostat didn't work because of the filters, even though I had requested filters multiple times and never received them. When they realized I didn't believe their lie about the filters, they changed their story and lied again, claiming that I didn't receive a new thermostat, even though they had previously admitted to giving me a new one while lying about the filters.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rosenbaum Realty Group Me and my fiancée, along with our roommate, rent from Rosenbaum Realty Group at our current place

Me and my fiancée, along with our roommate, rent from Rosenbaum Realty Group at our current place. Our AC broke on Saturday June 18th, so we promptly filed a service request on their website. However, we didn't hear back from them in a timely manner. The next day, Sunday, we still hadn't heard anything, so I had to take matters into my own hands and find the number for their repair services department. It was already a scorching 95 degrees in the house by then. They did manage to send an AC company to remove the broken part and left us with a portable AC unit. I kept trying to contact the Rosenbaum Realty Group office, but the person who answered the phone said nobody was available to assist me. I called again and the same man said the person was in a meeting and couldn't take calls. Frustrated, I drove to their office and the person there said they didn't need to do anything more than what they had already done. They also expected us to pay the full rent on time. They mentioned that they didn't plan to fix the issue until the middle of next week (today is Thursday the 23rd). This is a violation of two housing codes, ARS 33-1364 and ARS 33-1324. According to these codes, they are required to provide our roommate with a portable AC unit to prevent a health hazard. Additionally, my fiancée is experiencing mild heat exhaustion and both of them work from home, so moving is not an option due to HIPAA restrictions. We want them to waive our rent and fix the issue sooner than they have stated.

P

Rosenbaum Realty Group I rented the property at *** for 2 years

I rented the property at *** for 2 years. The company I rented from is Rosenbaum Realty Group. There were only 2 people living in the property during my lease: me, ***, and my 11-year-old daughter. I took care of the 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom rental apartment reasonably well! When I moved out, I made sure to have the carpet and the entire apartment professionally cleaned. I gave the receipts to Rosenbaum Realty to show that I paid for these cleanings. On Thursday, *** 14, I got an email from Rosenbaum Realty with a list of charges, and they kept my deposit, which was $1324.00. The charges seem unfair, and I am actively disputing the charges for the apartment cleaning, carpet cleaning, and window blinds. I also think the charge for replacing the window blinds is too high. I believe Repair Masters should be involved in this dispute too because I think they are giving inflated quotes to Rosenbaum Realty for the repairs. Repair Masters is their repair service partner. ***PLEASE NOTE: I moved out on March 31st, and I returned the keys in the lockbox on March 30th at 4:30pm. I see that Rosenbaum Realty charged me for *** rent, as you can see in the attached payment history (I highlighted the charges I'm talking about). My lease ended on March 31st! I keep getting emails from their portal about late fees and rental charges, even though I don't live there anymore! These charges should be taken off my rental payment history. ***, Tenant

Read full review of Rosenbaum Realty Group and 2 comments
2 comments
Brandy S
Gilbert, US
Sep 12, 2023 9:32 pm EDT

I am so grateful for Rosenbaum realty group and everything they have done for me. They have taken the headache out of owning my rental properties . Thank you

Brandy S
Gilbert, US
Sep 06, 2023 2:27 pm EDT

Rosenbaum Realty Group Customer Reviews Overview

Rosenbaum Realty Group is a highly reputable real estate agency that has been serving clients for many years. With a strong presence in the market, they have garnered numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers.

One of the key strengths of Rosenbaum Realty Group is their exceptional customer service. Clients have consistently praised their team for being professional, knowledgeable, and responsive. Whether it's answering inquiries, providing guidance, or negotiating deals, their agents go above and beyond to ensure a smooth and successful real estate experience.

Another aspect that stands out in the reviews is the extensive expertise of Rosenbaum Realty Group's agents. Clients appreciate their deep understanding of the local market, allowing them to provide valuable insights and advice. This expertise enables clients to make informed decisions and find the perfect property that meets their needs.

Furthermore, Rosenbaum Realty Group's commitment to integrity and transparency is highly regarded by their clients. Reviews often mention how the agency operates with honesty and fairness, ensuring that clients are well-informed throughout the entire process. This level of trustworthiness has earned them a strong reputation in the industry.

Additionally, Rosenbaum Realty Group's website (rosenbaumrealtygroup.com) is user-friendly and provides a wealth of information. Clients appreciate the comprehensive property listings, detailed descriptions, and high-quality images, which make it easier to find and evaluate potential properties.

Overall, Rosenbaum Realty Group has received overwhelmingly positive reviews for their exceptional customer service, expertise, integrity, and user-friendly website. If you're looking for a reliable and trustworthy real estate agency, Rosenbaum Realty Group is definitely worth considering.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Rosenbaum Realty Group contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Rosenbaum Realty Group?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rosenbaum Realty Group Customer Service. Initial Rosenbaum Realty Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rosenbaum Realty Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rosenbaum Realty Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Rosenbaum Realty Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.