Lennar Corporationkitchen drawer front

H Sep 26, 2018

I spoke to a kristine molina a week ago about a drawer front that fell off the right side of the drawer . The cheaply made drawer, which was supposed to be an upgrade, broke. Kristine sent me an email stating a customer service rep was to get in touch with me about this issue . The house is not even 3 years old. Nobody has called and she apparently is ignoring my emails that i have been sending for the last couple of days. I would like to know what is going to be done and when. I can't even find out who made these cabinets. I had trouble with a cabinet door three times, the same door. Please give me the courtesy of a return email .