LBC Expressservice

L Oct 30, 2018

Yesterday, when I checked my phone around 3pm. That was from the lbc deliverer. He said that he would deliver my good that day. But before that, I havent received any notice from them that they would deliver my purchases in that certain day because I was expecting that I would be delivered to me on Nov. 4, 2018. So I call him that maybe they can call or text me or my mother when they would deliver it to me today because he told that today would tge last day that they would delivwr it to me or else they would forward my items back to the sender. Today, early in the morning I can them and yes tgey said to me that they would deliver it to me around 11am. But now its already 2:36 pm and i called him and now he cannot be reached in the phone. I texted them many times and they are not respond. I spent the whole day waiting for my order. But they were cooperating when even just a call or a text from them. They should have gove notice the day before they should deliver the items. Thanks. Hoping there would an action taken for this to not happen again in the future. Because this happen to me already twice.

service