LBC ExpressNot receiving my collection of money

C Aug 26, 2020

Hi I would like to seek assistance to file a complaint against LBC.

Please help. They are not remitting my payment collection and that money of mine has been with them more than 2 weeks. I placed a delivery of an item ordered to me by a certain buyer in Parañaque, it is Cash on Delivery transaction. It was delivered to the buyer on August 10, 2020. The payment of buyer was received by LBC and It should've been transferred to my bank account within 3 days after successful delivery. However I haven't received anything and they keep on telling me that it is still for validation of Union Bank. Upon calling Union Bank,    there is no validation needed and LBC should've deposited it already to my bank account since they got my details and account number correctly. It seems that LBC has really taken no action at all to my concern and has no plan on giving back my money which has been already long overdue in their hands. I've been calling them and giving me no concrete result nor answers. My nanobusiness has been on pending because they've been putting on hold my money which is to be used as capital for my business. Their customer service is very bad also. It takes me hours to be able to speak to their agents yet a waste of time since none of them are helping me anyway. PLEASE HELP ME.

Here are my details:

Name: Cherry Ann P Silva

lbc Trans. Ref#: [protected]

Contact No.: [protected] /[protected]

Praying to hear/get a positive response on this matter. Thank you and God bless!

• Ah
    Ahzel Aug 27, 2020

LBC is a scammer.. Me too they never remit for one month, I emailed and posted in fb, called the support hotline but they never do their job. They scammed money from us. No updates and messages from them. Never send to LBC HARI ng manloloko..

• Ni
    Nikki Abalde Aug 29, 2020

Dear ms,
    Please follow up this tracking # of this parcel. My receiver claimed it the last 7th of august and the reference was supposed sent to me after 3 days once my receiver claimed it already but until now the BBC didn't send me the reference number for that particular parcel.The most painful thing is I put some money because the system of the lbc didn't declare the exact amount (850 pesos) to be collected from my receiver. In your system, it appeared (2520 pesos) that's why I put my own money so that my receiver get her parcel. Please be responsible! Please contact your system or else I will report it, I used my own money intended for my tuition fee for this coming September because I thought I can get it back after 3 days.

LBC PLEASE VALUED YOUR CUSTOMER DONT IGNORE US !!!

• Kr
    Krish1234 Sep 09, 2020

The same thing happened to me. I shipped some items using LBC COP and COD. The recipient already claimed and paid for the items last August 8 and 14, but until this day, I have not received any reference number from LBC in order to claim the COLLECTED MONEY. WORSE, their tracking site is not updated, the parcel status is still "for pickup" although it has been claimed a few weeks ago. So there's no way I can claim the collection in time.
    We can collectively file a suit for them and sue them FOR COLLECTION, PLUS DAMAGES.