LBC Expressdifficulty in tracking my package

I

Your website tracking number is not working and your personnel is doing the same. They are lazy. I have a item bought at shoppee... shoppee's tracking said it is already received at digos...lbc digos insist that they dont still have the item because they havent opened their bags...they just tell us that they will just deliver it. I need to get the item at their ofs because i will be travelling.I dont like your deliver because last time when they deliver...they didnt contact me because they dont have a LOAD on their celphone...so i have to get it at their ofs. WTF... tell them to do their job...

difficulty in tracking my package