The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Lasik Plus — Not Reliable
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I recently had my 2nd Lasik Treatment done since the first did not take. I found out that day that the Lasik Plus center that I was going to was closing. They did provide follow up care but when I went to my appointment I was turned away by the doctor because she had no file on me. She also told me to make an appointment for the next day at the Lasik Plus location to have a picture taken of my eye. I called and they said I had to be there before 2:30 pm which I could not do the same day as I had to take time off work. I need a notice to my work for time off. I was told that they would have the doctor call me and discuss it with me. I never recieved a phone call. The next day I called again and they were closed for good. I was told that I could travel 5 hours to the next nearest office to be seen. I then called the Lasik Plus corporate office and they said that they would have someone call me back within 48 hours, that never happened. When I finally got ahold of someone they told me there was nothing that they could do. I asked for the money back that I paid for the lifetime guarantee and they told me no as they still had locations I could go to but I had to pay for it out of my pocket. I would never trust this company again.
More Lasik Plus Complaints & Reviews
- Lasik Plus - Stay away from them
- Lasik Plus - Lasik Surgery
- Lasik Plus - Bad service & not reliable
- Lasik Plus - LCA - interested in lasik? Check these links first!
- Lasikplus - $250 lasik eye procedure which is advertised but not offered
- Lasikplus - PRK Complications and service
- Lasikplus - enhancement
- Lasikplus Atlanta Dr. Eugene Smith - lasik
- Lasikplus - Lifetime warranty, customer service
- Lasikplus - The advertisement wasn't truthful and I wasted more money than expected