The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Lane Furniture — shoddy recliners
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We paid $1300.00 for two recliners which have already been replace because of poor workmanship. Next two chairs are whose backs of chairs seams have pulled away. Underlining is torn away from frame. Many tohers seams are pulling away. Lane says thats normal wear. the chairs are less then 7months old we no children or animals and the furniture looks like we bought it used. No one will help they have our money and we have shoddy furniture and no place to turn to for help.
More Lane Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- United Furniture Industries - defect in cuddler recliner?
- LANE RECLINER - Mechanism Warranty
- Lane Furniture - sofa/loveseat recliners
- Lane Furniture - leather sectional
- Lane Furniture - scam and garbage
- Lane Furniture - benson faux leather loveseats
- Lane Furniture - dangerous to children
- Lane Furniture - recliner
- United Furniture Industries - sofa and loveseat
- Lane Furniture Industries - terrible quality products