Lane Furnitureshoddy recliners

We paid $1300.00 for two recliners which have already been replace because of poor workmanship. Next two chairs are whose backs of chairs seams have pulled away. Underlining is torn away from frame. Many tohers seams are pulling away. Lane says thats normal wear. the chairs are less then 7months old we no children or animals and the furniture looks like we bought it used. No one will help they have our money and we have shoddy furniture and no place to turn to for help.

• Sc
    ScopesNC Jan 28, 2010

We bought a Lane recliner from a local store. With in 3 months the recliner started falling apart. The cushions foam slipped so far forward the chair could not be sat in. The back frame
    broke and the side arm started falling away. When I finally got a repair person to my house
    he took pictures of the chair and left saying he would be back if Lane approved the repairs.
    They said the chair had been miss used and that the claim would be denied.
    They had no intention of ever living up to the warranty. The chair was never miss used and abused as they said. The have cheated my wife out of our money. This terrible piece of furniture they sell is nothing more than junk. Do not buy a recliner made by Lane.
    I have read 100's of reports about others who have had the same problem.
    It is obvious Lane today now makes crap and they do not take care of the customer. Instead the accuse the customer of false mistreatment to get out of fixing a poorly made product.

Bottom line don't take my word for this read about the same problem from others.
    Never by a Lane furniture product, unless you want to through money away.