Lambert & Butler King Sizefound rubber/plastic in my cigarette

I was sat here and decided to smoke a Lambert & butler silver king size. only to find a huge piece of black rubber/plastic rolled up into the cigarette. Now I know smoking is harmful to my health but no where on this pack does it say you will be smoking rubber or plastic or it may contain such items as plastic/rubber instead of tobacco. And after inhaling dousing the cigarette under a could tap and finding out this is what was in this cigarette I am seriously going to contact the press and anyone else that will listen to have this product removed from shelves as it seems like this company doesn't care about what they put in their product just as long as they can scam and do more harm to people and oh well if they kill people off faster not their bother because of their warning labels. Hmmmm guessing they should let people know they won't be already smoking all the rest of the stuff they put into the tobacco but the stuff that isn't tobacco at all. Guess my lawyers will have a field day with this one. And yes the remainder of the product is being sent to them so they can confirm this actually cam out of the same cigarette as well as the rest of the cigarettes from the pack.

• M
      Aug 29, 2012

I found a small chunk of rubber in my Rothmans "of London" edition. As I went to smoke it, the cylindrical tube wasn't perfect so I decided to look inside to find a lump of tobacco-looking material. Bit on it and it felt just like rubber. I am unhappy with British American Tobacco, and their ingredients should be thoroughly searched and monitored to avoid this, unless this of course is an intentional move by the company to sell 90% tobacco 10% cigarettes. Oh no, this will not end well if they want to endanger human health (even more). I have a photo attached.

• M
      Aug 29, 2012

photo

• H
      Jul 03, 2017

I found this half way through my cigarette