Menu
Home Beauty & Well-being LabCorp rule of the specimen collection man

LabCorp review: rule of the specimen collection man

A
Author of the complaint
5:24 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Just want to complaint about the specimen collection technician at Lab Corp Fremont in CA. The guy is really rude. Not sure he has racial discrimination. He is the rudest person I have ever seen in healthcare industry. He does not explain it to you well and he talked to me more like professor talking to student. He handed me the pen to sign and grabbed it back since he forgot to sign. He handed me the copy for me and immediately took it back rudely since he gave me the wrong copy. Think this guy needs to be retrained.

More LabCorp complaints & reviews

LabCorp - rude
LabCorp - fraudulent billing
LabCorp - credit card charge required for guaranteed services
LabCorp - billing/insurance